Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

breanna n.
cambridge, MN
I like these but the soap part doesn't always work. You have to scrub super hard in order for the soap to start dispensing. I buy these over regular sponges because i like being able to have a handle one the sponge while scrubbing
Kelsey S.
Richmond, KY
I hate washing dishes with a passion. It’s my least favorite household chore. These are a little pricey to only get two in a pack, but if you hate dishes like me, it’s definitely worth it! Keeps your hands out of the nastiness and cleans quickly.
Diane M.
Having a dishwasher is a blessing, however many cleaners leave water spots while still leaving a greasy residue. Not this one! No need in pre washing greasy dishes or buying an additive to remove those water spots.
Alex B.
Mercerville, NJ
Greatest thing ever. Grew up using these and will continue to use these forever. Easiest way to clean dishes.
Kori J.
These make doing the dishes so easy! I hate touching sponges so using the wand makes everything less icky. The sponge refills are easy to get on and off too, so I don't feel like I need an entire new wand each time the sponge gets... sponge-y. I'd definitely recommend using these!
Patricia B.
Essex Jct, VT
My favorite things to use for the dishes! Don't have to touch the dirty dishes with my hands and they already have soap in them.
Kristina M.
This is a wonderful product. It never fails to make my dishes sparkle and shine. I love thos product for its consistency.
Tyia H.
Ellenwood, GA
This item is so convenient. It works perfectly, but you do have to keep refilling the handle with soap.
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
My mother buys these all the time! I think these work great for doing dishes! They scrub well, if you use a good scented soap, the scent will be great and it is very effective. I would definitely buy this product again before using a dish rag!
Amanda S.
Spencer, WV
You should never ever ever use a sponge for dishes! It soak up more than soap, it carries bacteria and food bits from one dish to another.