BY DAWN #95 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Amanda S.
Spencer, WV
You should never ever ever use a sponge for dishes! It soak up more than soap, it carries bacteria and food bits from one dish to another.
Jessica S.
Windsor , ON
Wasn't the biggest of fans with the handle, I found it was harder to get into the small spots and feel like you actually got it clean.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I DON'T LIKE THESE. I USUALLY LOVE DAWN'S PRODUCTS, BUT THIS IS THE FIRST ONE I DON'T LIKE. IT'S A REASONABLE PRICE. BUT IT SEEMS LIKE IT GETS DIRTIER AND SMELLS A LOT FASTER THAN ANY OTHER SPONGE I HAVE EVER BOUGHT.
Jess B.
Stephenson, VA
Everyone I have ever gotten is phone apart don't think I'll ever buy another one blah blah blah
Amy C.
Cedartown, GA
I have a hard time finding these in my area. I always wind up have to buy a whole new one.
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
These suck. I tried to use one in my shower but it always leaked and my shower still needs extra attention.
Amanda Z.
North Platte, NE
My kids filled and wasted so much soap, oozed out onto the counter. Won't buy again. Not worth the money spent on the soap and it didn't clean all the dishes well, not a good fit for cups and such.
Brittney V.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is not good. It falls apart easily and it's so difficult to scrub dishes or pats and pans it's not worth the buy
Gwen T.
Marietta, OH
Its bad quality and its smells and it makes your hands dry. And I don't like it. Its not worth my money and I would not use again.
Cynthia H.
Lubbock, TX
Didn't like this product it didn't work for my stuff and I would not recommend this product to a friend