BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Shanda W.
Keatchie, LA
I love this soap, not only is great for dishes, but it kills fleas dead, so it's a two for one, really gets your dishes cleans
Kori J.
These make doing the dishes so easy! I hate touching sponges so using the wand makes everything less icky. The sponge refills are easy to get on and off too, so I don't feel like I need an entire new wand each time the sponge gets... sponge-y. I'd definitely recommend using these!
Kelsey S.
I always use sponges but I love this if my kids are helping me with the dishes. It helps them not to use so much detergent.
Patricia B.
Essex Jct, VT
My favorite things to use for the dishes! Don't have to touch the dirty dishes with my hands and they already have soap in them.
Elizabeth H.
Hobart, IN
I really love this product! It is just my husband and I, and it is easy to quickly rise off the plate, use this sponge to scour and clean the plates instead of loading the dishwasher just a fraction of the way or pulling out the dish pan.
Melissa Y.
Collegeville, PA
These wands transformed how I wash dishes. They work so much better than using a rag or sponge and they last awhile.
Christina B.
Great product. I like buying the refills to save buying the whole wand. Works great and cleans my dishes.
Kristina M.
This is a wonderful product. It never fails to make my dishes sparkle and shine. I love thos product for its consistency.
Tyia H.
Fort Valley, GA
This item is so convenient. It works perfectly, but you do have to keep refilling the handle with soap.
Diane M.
Albuquerque, NM
Having a dishwasher is a blessing, however many cleaners leave water spots while still leaving a greasy residue. Not this one! No need in pre washing greasy dishes or buying an additive to remove those water spots.