BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Kelsey S.
Richmond, KY
I hate washing dishes with a passion. It’s my least favorite household chore. These are a little pricey to only get two in a pack, but if you hate dishes like me, it’s definitely worth it! Keeps your hands out of the nastiness and cleans quickly.
Diane M.
Albuquerque, NM
Having a dishwasher is a blessing, however many cleaners leave water spots while still leaving a greasy residue. Not this one! No need in pre washing greasy dishes or buying an additive to remove those water spots.
Alex B.
Mercerville, NJ
Greatest thing ever. Grew up using these and will continue to use these forever. Easiest way to clean dishes.
Kori J.
These make doing the dishes so easy! I hate touching sponges so using the wand makes everything less icky. The sponge refills are easy to get on and off too, so I don't feel like I need an entire new wand each time the sponge gets... sponge-y. I'd definitely recommend using these!
Patricia B.
Essex Jct, VT
My favorite things to use for the dishes! Don't have to touch the dirty dishes with my hands and they already have soap in them.
Kristina M.
This is a wonderful product. It never fails to make my dishes sparkle and shine. I love thos product for its consistency.
Tyia H.
Ellenwood, GA
This item is so convenient. It works perfectly, but you do have to keep refilling the handle with soap.
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
My mother buys these all the time! I think these work great for doing dishes! They scrub well, if you use a good scented soap, the scent will be great and it is very effective. I would definitely buy this product again before using a dish rag!
Miranda F.
I love not have to put soap on my sponge after every dish I do. I bought this from target and it was affordable and makes my life simpler. It keeps the dishes nice and sudsy while making them clean
Tanya H.
Merrillville, IN
I love using the dish wand. It keeps the soap contained well and the sponges have great scrub-ability! They are super easy to use and change out when a new one is needed. I think it is a great value and keeps washing dishes easy. I totally recommend these!