BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Cassie W.
Anderson, IN
I don't use this to wash my dishes. Instead, I fill it with The Works bathtub cleaner and use it to clean my bathtub and the shower walls and shower door. The handle is a bit short for this purpose, but I like it a lot.

The sponges are reasonably priced and super easy to replace.
Tiffany H.
Houston, MO
I will never go back to a normal rag or sponge again after using this. The handle makes scrubbing stuck on food so much easier, and it dispenses soap while you are washing the dishes. Love this product!
RoseAnn H.
I love my dishwand! I have used one for the last 5 years. It's nice to be able to quickly clean a dish as soon as I'm done using it, but it also great and getting food off of dishes my kids have let sit
Z A.
Irving, TX
This is the best stuff for your dishes. It is antibacterial and removes those pesky grease stains. Smells amazing as well - my favorite it is the apple blossom because it reminds me of springtime. It is really affordable and truth be told, I enjoy doing the dishes because of this.
Araceli M.
Perris, CA
Dawn is a great dishwashing liquid ... its awesome... its very effective .. and very affordable .. it has a nice scent .. plenty of scents to chose from ... it has PROs all the way around ... I recommend Dawn to everyone ... I've used Dawn for years and so has my family ...
Amanda Z.
North Platte, NE
My kids filled and wasted so much soap, oozed out onto the counter. Won't buy again. Not worth the money spent on the soap and it didn't clean all the dishes well, not a good fit for cups and such.
Allie S.
College Sta, TX
This product works relatively well, however I think you could find a better product for washing there dishes. i bought this soap at Target and they also sell it at Walmart I believe. It is good value but I do not think I would use it again, I would buy a different brand.
Reesea I.
Bremerton, WA
Dawn works especially for flea removal for animals. It's gentle and doesn't dry out their skin. The advanced power gets out the mess on your pots. The smell is good and not too strong. The value is good and it lasts for the amount you pay for. This is what I always use.
Ashley K.
O Fallon, MO
LOVE THIS SO MUCH. it's so handy and easy to use. Love how it has a wand on it so it's so much easier to clean dishes. Smells good and lasts pretty long also. Does the trick and recommend to everyone
sharon m.
Pine Beach, NJ
Love all the Dawn products. They make a lot of foam with just a little dab and it goes a long way. cleans all my things squeaky clean with no residue. I buy from shoprite. I recommend to everyone