Add a Photo

By DAWN
#59 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Monroe, MI

This is a cool idea, makes cleaning inside of vases easier and I don't have to hold onto a scrub brush. It's not ideal for all cleaning so you still need to have a sponge as weell
Kensie S.
Kensie S.
San Luis Obispo, CA

I had one of these at my house (I am not in college) and it was absolutely amazing. I need to get a new one immediately because using a normal sponge doesn't work nearly as well.
Bridget P.
Bridget P.

When in washing dishes, I hate getting my hands in the yucky water. I prefer using the wands! Plus, Dawn is an awesome dish product. These babies can handle just about anything!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Greenup, KY

Dawn is the best soap I've ever seen. It makes my dishes come clean and shiny. No grease or food left behind. Squishy clean and fresh. Great scent as well and lathers amazingly.
Bronwen S.
Bronwen S.
Jackson, MI

I love these sponges.no more dish cloths to clean with or s flat sponge.you use these refill sponges to go on the wand and fits well in hand great. Suds up and gets dishes clean
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

These refillable dish wands are awesome! My mom bought me one and I haven't stopped replacing it. I hate touching dirty dishes and this eliminates that! They're super effective.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
West Newbury, MA

I feel like these get really dirty because they always end up left in the sink. I love Dawn dish soap but I just feel like the concept of this product isn't sanitary. Thoughts?
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.

I love this product! It works so well and smells so good! I can use such a small amou,t and it cleans dishes really well and it works extremely well on tough dried food spots!
Theresa O.
Theresa O.
Franklin Square, NY

These are the best devices for easily cleaning your dishes. Also good for using around the house when something needs heavy duty cleaning when paired with Dawn dish detergent
Irene A.
Irene A.
Lighthouse Point, FL

Dawn is just great, for dishes, cleaning, and oh great to bathe your dog with because it kills fleas too isn't that great. and they come in different scents too. wooo hooo

Join Now