BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Hannah S.
Rather than using a handheld sponge, I love to use the dishwand to scrub at hard stains and grime. I have repurchased Dawn's dishwands time and time again, and plan on being a loyal customer for quite some time.
Natalia H.
Cary, NC
I love the dishwand because it is very convenient to use because the soap is already in the sponge. But, one thing I did not like was how the soap kept leaking through the crack between the sponge and handle.
Jessica B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this dish scrubber and find it very convenient to use. I always have one hanging in my sink. I feel that the sponge attached is pretty long lasting and that the soap doesn't just run through as in other handles.
Terri B.
Valparaiso, IN
I have bought the green apple Dawn for many many years and it's the only one I will use that doesn't have loation in it also it keeps my hands soft in all seasons and I'll NOT buy and use any other besides my Dawn green apple
Mary L.
Cannot live w/o these at my sink. Replace as needed and always wash in dishwasher to clean. I also throw in microwave in between washes for about a minute to sterilize. Helps me keep my dishes clean and tidy.
Alli J.
Brookfield, WI
These dishwands are the best for washing dishes! They make it so easy to get dried on food off of plates and other dishes so easy I don't even know what I did before this. This is now a must to have in the house and I don't think that I could go back to washing dishes the old fashion way.
Monique W.
San Antonio, TX
Dawn is always going to be my go to. I usually buy the newest products but this by far it my favorite it gets the bottom and gets all the stuck food out of any dish. It's very much so worth the price. I would recommend it to anyone. It replaces all those sponges you have lying around.
Sara N.
Mansfield, PA
I love using a dishwand because I hate getting my hands wet and wrinkly when doing my dishes. Easy to refill, cheap, and you can find them pretty much anywhere. They remove food from my dishes without much elbow grease, but glasses and corners are sometimes hard to get in with the wand.
Jessie S.
Hazelwood, MO
When I hand wash my dished, this is a product I would hate to go without. The fact that there is soap in the wand makes it better than any other dish wand I have used. I love to cook and so does my family. This always gets rid of the hard messes that other products just cant handle.
RoseAnn H.
I love my dishwand! I have used one for the last 5 years. It's nice to be able to quickly clean a dish as soon as I'm done using it, but it also great and getting food off of dishes my kids have let sit