Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Kent, OH

Great scented product with quality! It always gets the job done with my dishes and I also know it won't damage my skin. I have nothing negative to say about this product, I recommend it to all my friends and family
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC

Best Best Best product out there. NOTHING else compares to cutting grease and dirt. You can't buy a better product and I buy it every 2 weeks you get a lot for your dollar when you buy this product. No waste here.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

Rather than using a handheld sponge, I love to use the dishwand to scrub at hard stains and grime. I have repurchased Dawn's dishwands time and time again, and plan on being a loyal customer for quite some time.
Mary L.
Mary L.

Cannot live w/o these at my sink. Replace as needed and always wash in dishwasher to clean. I also throw in microwave in between washes for about a minute to sterilize. Helps me keep my dishes clean and tidy.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Cary, NC

I love the dishwand because it is very convenient to use because the soap is already in the sponge. But, one thing I did not like was how the soap kept leaking through the crack between the sponge and handle.
Ana A.
Ana A.

Dawn is a great dishwashing liquid. The best I have ever tried for grease and the smell is very pleasant. Very effective for pots and pans. you can mix it with water and it goes a long way. I buy it at publix
Donna P.
Donna P.
Perris, CA

I loved Dawn dish soap it take s the grease out of my dishes and leave it spotless would keep buying this product and recommend it to guys who works with a lot of greasy oil . I buy it at walmart cheap price
Alisha F.
Alisha F.
Santa Clara, UT

Cleans well but expensive to maintain. You need to switch out the sponges about every two weeks. I let mine go a little longer and eventually found maggots growing in the sponge, I never bought them again.
Monica B.
Monica B.

I have not yet tried these but the liquid soap is great. It gets all of the grease off of the plates and dishes very quickly and i love how some of them aren't over scented like other brands i have tried.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.

Yes i love dawn it's the one dish soap you no that will have your dishes sparkling clean and removes all of the stuff other soaps leave behind cuts through grease good. best one to buy i highly recommend

Join Now