Add a Photo

By DAWN
#66 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Rose G.
Rose G.
Brooklyn, IA

Being handicapped I rely heavily onto this dish scrubber. it has a scrubber side, soft sponge side and a plastic scraper attached. I usually go threw 2 a month, as the scrubber wears out fast.
Peggy B.
Peggy B.
Pensacola, FL

I love this product, I use it to clean dishes before putting them into dish washer. I buy it from Walmart they have best price. It is very effective. Always get the nice scents to use with it.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

Dish wands are the best thing to happen since dishwashers to be honest. they make pre treating dishes easier than ever and you will never catch me not using this before losing my dishwasher!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Fresno

Love the convenience of using the dish wand. It makes doing dishes so quick and easy and convenient plus the scrubbing pad on these heads do a great job at removing difficult food particles.
Willie B.
Willie B.

Dawn is a great thing to have and we must continue to work with it and make it happen because it is something that is important in our lives and make us happy to use it over and over again.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Cleveland Hts, OH

What a wonderful product. The soap and sponge are all in one place so there's no need to keep track of things. The handle allows for easier scrubbing, and so your hands aren't as involved.
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Prospect Hill, NC

I have never owned a dishwasher so I have to do my own dishes. I do use the Dawn wand and i just love it! I always buy the dawn refiils too! You don't have to buy to often they really last.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Panama City, FL

Absolutely love this dishwashing soap. It really is gentle on hands. They have amazing scents but this one is my favorite. It works hard at cleaning dishes and removing grease very well.
Juli L.
Juli L.

These brushes waste large amount of soap. There is no way of controlling how much soap comes out of the wand. If you like to use excessive amount of soap then this product is for you.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Chattanooga, TN

Honestly I adore dawn. Dawn cuts grease like nothing I've ever tried. It leaves my dishes residue free and clean...Antibacterial is the way to go..after all we do eat off these items.

Join Now