BY DAWN #94 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Araceli M.
Perris, CA
Dawn is a great dishwashing liquid ... its awesome... its very effective .. and very affordable .. it has a nice scent .. plenty of scents to chose from ... it has PROs all the way around ... I recommend Dawn to everyone ... I've used Dawn for years and so has my family ...
Allie S.
College Sta, TX
This product works relatively well, however I think you could find a better product for washing there dishes. i bought this soap at Target and they also sell it at Walmart I believe. It is good value but I do not think I would use it again, I would buy a different brand.
Reesea I.
Bremerton, WA
Dawn works especially for flea removal for animals. It's gentle and doesn't dry out their skin. The advanced power gets out the mess on your pots. The smell is good and not too strong. The value is good and it lasts for the amount you pay for. This is what I always use.
Amanda Z.
North Platte, NE
My kids filled and wasted so much soap, oozed out onto the counter. Won't buy again. Not worth the money spent on the soap and it didn't clean all the dishes well, not a good fit for cups and such.
Janice T.
Hutchinson, KS
I really enjoy this item for short quick cleanup as there is only two people in my home so sometimes barely any dishes used. Also I own a dishwasher. I find this product effective and very handy to have in the kitchen or bathroom for quick cleanup of my bathroom sink.
sharon m.
Pine Beach, NJ
Love all the Dawn products. They make a lot of foam with just a little dab and it goes a long way. cleans all my things squeaky clean with no residue. I buy from shoprite. I recommend to everyone
Marti W.
Great product. I not only use it for washing dishes, but I keep one in each bathroom/shower to wipe down showers and sinks after using. It is very handy and the price is OK. There are also other brands that might be cheaper that work just a well. I would recommend it.
Peggy B.
Pensacola, FL
I love this product, I use it to clean dishes before putting them into dish washer. I buy it from Walmart they have best price. It is very effective. Always get the nice scents to use with it.
Amy S.
Fresno
Love the convenience of using the dish wand. It makes doing dishes so quick and easy and convenient plus the scrubbing pad on these heads do a great job at removing difficult food particles.
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
I have never owned a dishwasher so I have to do my own dishes. I do use the Dawn wand and i just love it! I always buy the dawn refiils too! You don't have to buy to often they really last.