BY DAWN #95 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Being sans dishwasher means you have to have a lot of tools to scrub dishes, these are a staple and do an amazing job whether it's a sink full of pits and pans or one dirty plate. So easy to use and affordable, they're always on our shopping list.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
After buying the wand I cannot use a regular sponge. It comes in handy when you don't want to stick your hand in that cup that looks like a science project.. I bought mine at my local super target. But I see them everywhere! I recommend trying!
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
i didn't realize that these were sold seperatly until recently. i had been buying a new wand once the sponge got dirty this is so much cheaper and more convieniant! i'm very glad i found these
Jessi J.
Liberty, MO
This dish wand is awesome. It's one of the more expensive ones but it holds up way better than the rest. It doesn't fall apart, it is easy to refill, change our the sponge, and use. I would recommend these to anyone (if you hand wash everything or if you do a quick scrub before going into the dishwasher). It also doesn't leak which is awesome.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
The cleaning power is everything you would expect from Dawn and more, getting baked on and hard to remove grease and grime off of your dishes, pots and pans but I took a star off because the scent and soapy taste lingers in my cups and plastic ware.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
I love these dishwands they are so easy to use as well they are great for those sticky and greasy dishes! I have recommended this to all my friends ! I would buy and use these everyday ! I love how I can clean anything with some tough angles!
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I love dawn, especially for washing dishes while camping. Having the high quality formula really helps ensure the dishes are getting clean. We love the dishwand for camping and our home kitchen. It dispenses just the right amount of liquid
audrey C.
Waller, TX
These wands make me want to do dishes all of the time because it makes disheashing so super easy! You just fill the wand up with soap, and start scrubbing and voila! You're dishes are soarkly before you even put them in the dishwasher!
Kari S.
Aurora, CO
These are great. We mostly use a dishwasher but these are often between loads or while soaking a dirty pan. What was life like before these...I forget. They do not last forever, but good thing they come in a two pack.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Best Best Best product out there. NOTHING else compares to cutting grease and dirt. You can't buy a better product and I buy it every 2 weeks you get a lot for your dollar when you buy this product. No waste here.