Add a Photo

By DAWN
#66 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Donna P.
Donna P.
Perris, CA

I loved Dawn dish soap it take s the grease out of my dishes and leave it spotless would keep buying this product and recommend it to guys who works with a lot of greasy oil . I buy it at walmart cheap price
Monica B.
Monica B.

I have not yet tried these but the liquid soap is great. It gets all of the grease off of the plates and dishes very quickly and i love how some of them aren't over scented like other brands i have tried.
RoseAnn H.
RoseAnn H.

I love my dishwand! I have used one for the last 5 years. It's nice to be able to quickly clean a dish as soon as I'm done using it, but it also great and getting food off of dishes my kids have let sit
Anna B.
Anna B.
Denver, CO

The dawn dish wand is my best friend in the kitchen! It's tough and can get in tight spaces to scrub away any dried-on gunk! The refills are easy to install and then you're ready to keep washing dishes!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Pompano Beach, FL

These snap on the refillable handle sponge. I prefer the handle with the soap in it. Makes doing the dishes easier because you don't have to dispense soap and you don't have to touch the soap or water
Paige E.
Paige E.

This soap smells so nice and is very gentle on my hands. I never feel like my hands are dried out after doing dishes and I even feel comfortable washing my hands with the soap when I'm in the kitchen.
This one is good too it gets greas off pots and pans and on my glasses too, so i tell all my friends to get it and when copons come out i look for it and go buy it it comes buy one get one half off.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
North Platte, NE

My kids filled and wasted so much soap, oozed out onto the counter. Won't buy again. Not worth the money spent on the soap and it didn't clean all the dishes well, not a good fit for cups and such.
sharon m.
sharon m.
Pine Beach, NJ

Love all the Dawn products. They make a lot of foam with just a little dab and it goes a long way. cleans all my things squeaky clean with no residue. I buy from shoprite. I recommend to everyone
Casey O.
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC

Very sturdy. Sometimes we've had problems with the dish soap getting onto the brush. Brushes are easy to remove and switch out. Also easy to clean - just throw them into the dishwasher! Cheap.

Join Now