BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Best Best Best product out there. NOTHING else compares to cutting grease and dirt. You can't buy a better product and I buy it every 2 weeks you get a lot for your dollar when you buy this product. No waste here.
Hannah S.
Rather than using a handheld sponge, I love to use the dishwand to scrub at hard stains and grime. I have repurchased Dawn's dishwands time and time again, and plan on being a loyal customer for quite some time.
Joye W.
Sidney, MT
Dawn is the only dish soap I buy. I know there are a lot of options out there but Dawn never lets me down. It does the job and I don't have to worry about cleaning clean dishes. You just know they are clean. One less thing to worry about on a day to day level. One of my favorite products ever.
Alli J.
Brookfield, WI
These dishwands are the best for washing dishes! They make it so easy to get dried on food off of plates and other dishes so easy I don't even know what I did before this. This is now a must to have in the house and I don't think that I could go back to washing dishes the old fashion way.
Natalia H.
Cary, NC
I love the dishwand because it is very convenient to use because the soap is already in the sponge. But, one thing I did not like was how the soap kept leaking through the crack between the sponge and handle.
Jessica B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this dish scrubber and find it very convenient to use. I always have one hanging in my sink. I feel that the sponge attached is pretty long lasting and that the soap doesn't just run through as in other handles.
Terri B.
Valparaiso, IN
I have bought the green apple Dawn for many many years and it's the only one I will use that doesn't have loation in it also it keeps my hands soft in all seasons and I'll NOT buy and use any other besides my Dawn green apple
Mary L.
Cannot live w/o these at my sink. Replace as needed and always wash in dishwasher to clean. I also throw in microwave in between washes for about a minute to sterilize. Helps me keep my dishes clean and tidy.
Sara N.
Mansfield, PA
I love using a dishwand because I hate getting my hands wet and wrinkly when doing my dishes. Easy to refill, cheap, and you can find them pretty much anywhere. They remove food from my dishes without much elbow grease, but glasses and corners are sometimes hard to get in with the wand.
Monique W.
San Antonio, TX
Dawn is always going to be my go to. I usually buy the newest products but this by far it my favorite it gets the bottom and gets all the stuck food out of any dish. It's very much so worth the price. I would recommend it to anyone. It replaces all those sponges you have lying around.