Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
stacy n.
stacy n.
Wilmington, NC

#dawn dish liquid works wonders on tough dish stains! This is the only dish soap I have ever used and I will continue to use it! It smells great and leaves your dishes looking great whether you wash them by hand or in the dishwasher!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Berkeley Heights, NJ

These are a must have !!!! Scrubs all the grime and fits in all the small objects I wash on a daily basis cups and glasses and baby bottles etc love that they are refillable so you can switch up the soap or use any dish soap you want
marissa m.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ

This is the most ideal sponge for everyone! I hate the feeling of wet food on my hands from washing the dishes and this is the perfect alternative, a sponge on a stick with the soap that comes through the sponge from the handle
Terri B.
Terri B.
Valparaiso, IN

I have bought the green apple Dawn for many many years and it's the only one I will use that doesn't have loation in it also it keeps my hands soft in all seasons and I'll NOT buy and use any other besides my Dawn green apple
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH

AMAZING!! love this stuff! You will not regret using this! This stuff is so worth it. I would buy it at any price! My life feels complete with this stuff! No joke I'm so happy this stuff is made or I wouldn't know what to do!
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL

I really like the idea of these but unfortunately for me, it didn't work out so well. I found that the dishsoap slowly seeps out by the sponge, even when I'm not using it, and would just make a mess all over the counter/sink.
Angela S.
Angela S.

I love using this product because I don't have to get my hands wet and nasty while scrubbing dishes. You can fill it with whatever soap you'd like. These wands are just as effective as scrub sponges. I highly recommend them.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Virginia Bch, VA

I love this dish scrubber and find it very convenient to use. I always have one hanging in my sink. I feel that the sponge attached is pretty long lasting and that the soap doesn't just run through as in other handles.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Aurora, CO

These are great. We mostly use a dishwasher but these are often between loads or while soaking a dirty pan. What was life like before these...I forget. They do not last forever, but good thing they come in a two pack.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Rochester, NY

This product is great and inexpensive. I usually purchase these at Walmart or target. They are great at getting rid of tough stains, but they don't last long so I have to replace fairly frequently. I would buy again.

Join Now