Add a Photo

By DAWN
#82 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
I have never owned a dishwasher so I have to do my own dishes. I do use the Dawn wand and i just love it! I always buy the dawn refiils too! You don't have to buy to often they really last.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Panama City, FL
Absolutely love this dishwashing soap. It really is gentle on hands. They have amazing scents but this one is my favorite. It works hard at cleaning dishes and removing grease very well.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Chattanooga, TN
Honestly I adore dawn. Dawn cuts grease like nothing I've ever tried. It leaves my dishes residue free and clean...Antibacterial is the way to go..after all we do eat off these items.
Juli L.
Juli L.
These brushes waste large amount of soap. There is no way of controlling how much soap comes out of the wand. If you like to use excessive amount of soap then this product is for you.
Tara s.
Tara s.
Maitland, FL
I bought this to keep dish soap handy so my kids wouldn't have an excuse to not do dishes. Ha-ha-ha. This thing fell apart within two weeks. Definitely would not purchase them again.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Monroe, MI
This is a cool idea, makes cleaning inside of vases easier and I don't have to hold onto a scrub brush. It's not ideal for all cleaning so you still need to have a sponge as weell
Bronwen S.
Bronwen S.
Jackson, MI
Nov. 1, 2016, 1:32 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I love these sponges.no more dish cloths to clean with or s flat sponge.you use these refill sponges to go on the wand and fits well in hand great. Suds up and gets dishes clean
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville, NY
These refillable dish wands are awesome! My mom bought me one and I haven't stopped replacing it. I hate touching dirty dishes and this eliminates that! They're super effective.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Greenup, KY
Nov. 10, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
Dawn is the best soap I've ever seen. It makes my dishes come clean and shiny. No grease or food left behind. Squishy clean and fresh. Great scent as well and lathers amazingly.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
West Newbury, MA
I feel like these get really dirty because they always end up left in the sink. I love Dawn dish soap but I just feel like the concept of this product isn't sanitary. Thoughts?