BY DAWN #83 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
This one is good too it gets greas off pots and pans and on my glasses too, so i tell all my friends to get it and when copons come out i look for it and go buy it it comes buy one get one half off.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
North Platte, NE
My kids filled and wasted so much soap, oozed out onto the counter. Won't buy again. Not worth the money spent on the soap and it didn't clean all the dishes well, not a good fit for cups and such.
sharon m.
sharon m.
Pine Beach, NJ
Love all the Dawn products. They make a lot of foam with just a little dab and it goes a long way. cleans all my things squeaky clean with no residue. I buy from shoprite. I recommend to everyone
Peggy B.
Peggy B.
Pensacola, FL
I love this product, I use it to clean dishes before putting them into dish washer. I buy it from Walmart they have best price. It is very effective. Always get the nice scents to use with it.
Rose G.
Rose G.
Brooklyn, IA
Being handicapped I rely heavily onto this dish scrubber. it has a scrubber side, soft sponge side and a plastic scraper attached. I usually go threw 2 a month, as the scrubber wears out fast.
Casey O.
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
Very sturdy. Sometimes we've had problems with the dish soap getting onto the brush. Brushes are easy to remove and switch out. Also easy to clean - just throw them into the dishwasher! Cheap.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Fresno
Love the convenience of using the dish wand. It makes doing dishes so quick and easy and convenient plus the scrubbing pad on these heads do a great job at removing difficult food particles.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Dish wands are the best thing to happen since dishwashers to be honest. they make pre treating dishes easier than ever and you will never catch me not using this before losing my dishwasher!
Willie B.
Willie B.
Dawn is a great thing to have and we must continue to work with it and make it happen because it is something that is important in our lives and make us happy to use it over and over again.
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
I have never owned a dishwasher so I have to do my own dishes. I do use the Dawn wand and i just love it! I always buy the dawn refiils too! You don't have to buy to often they really last.