Add a Photo

By DAWN
#59 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Monica B.
Monica B.

I have not yet tried these but the liquid soap is great. It gets all of the grease off of the plates and dishes very quickly and i love how some of them aren't over scented like other brands i have tried.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
1628 Sacramento st, California

Yes i love dawn it's the one dish soap you no that will have your dishes sparkling clean and removes all of the stuff other soaps leave behind cuts through grease good. best one to buy i highly recommend
RoseAnn H.
RoseAnn H.

I love my dishwand! I have used one for the last 5 years. It's nice to be able to quickly clean a dish as soon as I'm done using it, but it also great and getting food off of dishes my kids have let sit
Paige E.
Paige E.

This soap smells so nice and is very gentle on my hands. I never feel like my hands are dried out after doing dishes and I even feel comfortable washing my hands with the soap when I'm in the kitchen.
This one is good too it gets greas off pots and pans and on my glasses too, so i tell all my friends to get it and when copons come out i look for it and go buy it it comes buy one get one half off.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
North Platte, NE

My kids filled and wasted so much soap, oozed out onto the counter. Won't buy again. Not worth the money spent on the soap and it didn't clean all the dishes well, not a good fit for cups and such.
sharon m.
sharon m.
Pine Beach, NJ

Love all the Dawn products. They make a lot of foam with just a little dab and it goes a long way. cleans all my things squeaky clean with no residue. I buy from shoprite. I recommend to everyone
Niha A.
Niha A.
Waterloo , Ontario

I love this. It lets you hand wash dishes without getting you hands all wrinkly from being in the water and scrubbing too long. This is the only way I'll wash dishes anymore bye bye old sponges!
Peggy B.
Peggy B.
Pensacola, FL

I love this product, I use it to clean dishes before putting them into dish washer. I buy it from Walmart they have best price. It is very effective. Always get the nice scents to use with it.
Casey O.
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC

Very sturdy. Sometimes we've had problems with the dish soap getting onto the brush. Brushes are easy to remove and switch out. Also easy to clean - just throw them into the dishwasher! Cheap.

Join Now