Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

I love using dishwands for all my dishwashing. They are super convenient and don't freak me out the way a regular sponge does because I don't have to touch them! They have good texture for getting the gunk off, and the wand provides the soap easily.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport, NY

The cleaning power is everything you would expect from Dawn and more, getting baked on and hard to remove grease and grime off of your dishes, pots and pans but I took a star off because the scent and soapy taste lingers in my cups and plastic ware.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO

Being sans dishwasher means you have to have a lot of tools to scrub dishes, these are a staple and do an amazing job whether it's a sink full of pits and pans or one dirty plate. So easy to use and affordable, they're always on our shopping list.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA

After buying the wand I cannot use a regular sponge. It comes in handy when you don't want to stick your hand in that cup that looks like a science project.. I bought mine at my local super target. But I see them everywhere! I recommend trying!
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO

I love these dishwands they are so easy to use as well they are great for those sticky and greasy dishes! I have recommended this to all my friends ! I would buy and use these everyday ! I love how I can clean anything with some tough angles!
Nadia O.
Nadia O.
Florham Park, NJ

Everything smells amazing!!! It cleans all of my dishes so well and leaves a little sparkle on everything. Really stands out compared to other products I have purchased. Got my friends to switch to Dawn too! Highly recommend everyone buy it
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR

I love dawn, especially for washing dishes while camping. Having the high quality formula really helps ensure the dishes are getting clean. We love the dishwand for camping and our home kitchen. It dispenses just the right amount of liquid
Marina A.
Marina A.
Hemet, CA

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
I would buy these again. I would recommand these again.
Candice F.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA

I use this in the shower to clean uo. Put dish soap and apple cider vinegar. Cleans wonderfull. This pad though tends to fall kff lretry easy. That is what jm not happy with. The soap in the handle helps aboid having to spray the shower.
audrey C.
audrey C.
Waller, TX

These wands make me want to do dishes all of the time because it makes disheashing so super easy! You just fill the wand up with soap, and start scrubbing and voila! You're dishes are soarkly before you even put them in the dishwasher!

Join Now