Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Alexandra W.
Dallas, NC
I love the dish wand it makes cleaning dishes so easy. you don't have to touch all the gross stuck on food. great price and last longer than sponges. the refills just make it way easier so you don't have to deal with moldy old dish sponges. seriously try it !
Belinda M.
Orange Park, FL
This stuff is absolutely amazing. You only need a small amount. It will last a very long time. I actually recommended this to a lady in the store once.. she bought it. Hope she was as happy as i am with it. Might cost a few cents more but well worth it.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
It works and clean the dishes, like any other brand,. It is effective and very slimmiy, it is worth the purchase.. Scent is okay. Not really crazy about it. With lprice i is okay. Not too expensive, would buy this again one day if i haveto. Recommend tp family
Meg G.
Rochester, NY
These make scrubbbing and washing a breeze, especially for someone who really hates touching a sponge. They're super cheap and handy and worth the extra bucks over a sponge for sure. They're effective, though the scrubbing power isn't enough for pans
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
This has to be one of my favorite of my favorite go-to dish sponges. I have never had a problem with it leaking or anything. Dawn dish soap has aways been a staple in my household and I plan on keeping it that way. I would definately buy it ten times over again
Jenna A.
Lakewood, CO

These make washing the dishes so easy. It's so much more sanitary being able to replace the sponge so easily with these refills. I think everyone should try using these. I can hardly remember what washing the dishes was like before I discovered these.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Being sans dishwasher means you have to have a lot of tools to scrub dishes, these are a staple and do an amazing job whether it's a sink full of pits and pans or one dirty plate. So easy to use and affordable, they're always on our shopping list.
Jessi J.
Harrisonville, MO
This dish wand is awesome. It's one of the more expensive ones but it holds up way better than the rest. It doesn't fall apart, it is easy to refill, change our the sponge, and use. I would recommend these to anyone (if you hand wash everything or if you do a quick scrub before going into the dishwasher). It also doesn't leak which is awesome.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
The cleaning power is everything you would expect from Dawn and more, getting baked on and hard to remove grease and grime off of your dishes, pots and pans but I took a star off because the scent and soapy taste lingers in my cups and plastic ware.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
After buying the wand I cannot use a regular sponge. It comes in handy when you don't want to stick your hand in that cup that looks like a science project.. I bought mine at my local super target. But I see them everywhere! I recommend trying!