BY DAWN #95 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Emily R.
Fishers, IN
Awesome! They hold up well and last for a long time. They also don't no scratch my pans and I can't count on them to scrub the dirt off. Definitely recommend them!
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
Dawn is my go to. I haven't tried any of their newest products because I buy the original. I love that that this product works so well to degrease. I know that it works. I may try some of the new ones in the future. I used the wand until it finished and loved it. It is pricier than others probably because it is a good product and they don't have to have it on sale all the time to sell it.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
In a sea of soaps, Dawn really does seem to be one of the very best dishwashing liquids. It's one of the few that can both cut through grease and and not pull all the moisture out of your hands. It also smells wonderful without a chemical smell. Anti-bacterial is extra important if you have someone in your home who has a cold or auto-immune problem, or if you have children.
Heather O.
Kokomo, IN
I love these dishwands. I love that you can buy replacement heads for them. I think it makes dishes easier and you arent sticking your hands in a sink full of water.
Cicely L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the effectiveness of this product. It's so innovative. I love not having to worry about wasting dish soap because it's already right in the sponge wand for me. It works like magic. I have never used another product like this and when this wand breaks I will go out and buy another one.
LaVon T.
Coggon, IA
I have been using Dawn dishwashing soap since I was a kid. I have found that Dawn is the bast at getting the baked on food grime off of my dishes without having to let them soak overnight. I have tried the less expensive store brands and end up using way more to get the job done. I will gladly pay a little extra to use a little less. Besides it smells great and my hands were soft after! Win win
Jordyn M.
Provo, UT
Not a fan- they worked fine for a while, but honestly I think it used too much soap (dawn is concentrated, you only need a little, but by putting it in the handle you don't get to control it really) plus it started to leak after a while and I decided to stick with a normal sponge.
Julia I.
Bowie, MD
I keep this wands on my shower rack and do a quick scrub down each time i shower to prevent build up and keep it nice and clean. My grout is still perfectly white and it feels so clean to use! Nothing is better than being able to take a bath without having to clean the tub first!
Sharon C.
Russellville, KY
I use the dawn ultra concentrate. It does a better
job than most, but I am not sure it is my water, but
it doesn't seem to get rid of the grease as advertised.
I find I have to wash some of my greasier dishes more than once
I would recommend this product and it is a good
value
amber r.
I am currently using these little scrubs. They work really good and allow me to wash dishes faster then with a normal sponge or dish rag. It also saves me a lot of dish soap as well because i put dish soap in the refillable handle. I have been using this product for years now!