BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Kent, OH
Great scented product with quality! It always gets the job done with my dishes and I also know it won't damage my skin. I have nothing negative to say about this product, I recommend it to all my friends and family
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Best Best Best product out there. NOTHING else compares to cutting grease and dirt. You can't buy a better product and I buy it every 2 weeks you get a lot for your dollar when you buy this product. No waste here.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Rather than using a handheld sponge, I love to use the dishwand to scrub at hard stains and grime. I have repurchased Dawn's dishwands time and time again, and plan on being a loyal customer for quite some time.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Cary, NC
I love the dishwand because it is very convenient to use because the soap is already in the sponge. But, one thing I did not like was how the soap kept leaking through the crack between the sponge and handle.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Dawn is a great dishwashing liquid. The best I have ever tried for grease and the smell is very pleasant. Very effective for pots and pans. you can mix it with water and it goes a long way. I buy it at publix
Donna P.
Donna P.
Perris, CA
I loved Dawn dish soap it take s the grease out of my dishes and leave it spotless would keep buying this product and recommend it to guys who works with a lot of greasy oil . I buy it at walmart cheap price
Monica B.
Monica B.
I have not yet tried these but the liquid soap is great. It gets all of the grease off of the plates and dishes very quickly and i love how some of them aren't over scented like other brands i have tried.
RoseAnn H.
RoseAnn H.
I love my dishwand! I have used one for the last 5 years. It's nice to be able to quickly clean a dish as soon as I'm done using it, but it also great and getting food off of dishes my kids have let sit
Anna B.
Anna B.
Denver, CO
The dawn dish wand is my best friend in the kitchen! It's tough and can get in tight spaces to scrub away any dried-on gunk! The refills are easy to install and then you're ready to keep washing dishes!
Paige E.
Paige E.
This soap smells so nice and is very gentle on my hands. I never feel like my hands are dried out after doing dishes and I even feel comfortable washing my hands with the soap when I'm in the kitchen.