Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Orleans, IN

Works very well I have used other types that fall apart after a couple uses so this is great. I would buy again as it is a great value at a great price. Love the sent not overpowering. Hard to find in store so I don't think I am the only one who likes this!
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Grand Island, NE

We curr ntly do not have a dish washer so we do a lot of dishes by hand and these makes the job go so much smoother. We have tried other brands that make it thru one load of dinner dishes only to fail. So we will be sticking with the dawn redillable Wanda
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
Parker, CO

Love these wands. The reason I give them only 3 stars is because you have to change them out so often. Again, I'm a college student. Having to constantly buy these wand refills kind of sucks, but they clean dishes so well that it's worth it in my opinion!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Savannah, GA

Although these tend to tear up rather quickly, they are extremely convenient. With children at home, it's nice to be able to reach a clean sponge quickly and be able to clean these supplies necessary. The capacity is perfect And it distributes out evenly.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

These are really nice and easy to use. Since they are refillable, you don't need to go out and keep rebuying the products. This is important since cleaning tools are often so expensive. Dawn is always my first choice, and i would buy this product again.
Belinda M.
Belinda M.
Orange Park, FL

This stuff is absolutely amazing. You only need a small amount. It will last a very long time. I actually recommended this to a lady in the store once.. she bought it. Hope she was as happy as i am with it. Might cost a few cents more but well worth it.
April W.
April W.
Middleburg, FL

Dawn is the only dish detergent we use in our home! It does great with stuck on foods. The men in my life also like to use it to get grease off their hands after they have been working on machinery. Price is great. Overall very happy with the product.
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, CO

These make washing the dishes so easy. It's so much more sanitary being able to replace the sponge so easily with these refills. I think everyone should try using these. I can hardly remember what washing the dishes was like before I discovered these.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Piscataway, NJ

I think this soap is pretty great for the most part. Its quite ffective in cleaning my extremely dirty dishes. I'd say its a good value, maybe a little pricy. THeres no pros and cons on this product I decided. And yeah i would recommend to my friends
Meg G.
Meg G.
Rochester, NY

These make scrubbbing and washing a breeze, especially for someone who really hates touching a sponge. They're super cheap and handy and worth the extra bucks over a sponge for sure. They're effective, though the scrubbing power isn't enough for pans

Join Now