Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport, NY

The cleaning power is everything you would expect from Dawn and more, getting baked on and hard to remove grease and grime off of your dishes, pots and pans but I took a star off because the scent and soapy taste lingers in my cups and plastic ware.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO

Being sans dishwasher means you have to have a lot of tools to scrub dishes, these are a staple and do an amazing job whether it's a sink full of pits and pans or one dirty plate. So easy to use and affordable, they're always on our shopping list.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA

After buying the wand I cannot use a regular sponge. It comes in handy when you don't want to stick your hand in that cup that looks like a science project.. I bought mine at my local super target. But I see them everywhere! I recommend trying!
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO

I love these dishwands they are so easy to use as well they are great for those sticky and greasy dishes! I have recommended this to all my friends ! I would buy and use these everyday ! I love how I can clean anything with some tough angles!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR

I love dawn, especially for washing dishes while camping. Having the high quality formula really helps ensure the dishes are getting clean. We love the dishwand for camping and our home kitchen. It dispenses just the right amount of liquid
Candice F.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA

I use this in the shower to clean uo. Put dish soap and apple cider vinegar. Cleans wonderfull. This pad though tends to fall kff lretry easy. That is what jm not happy with. The soap in the handle helps aboid having to spray the shower.
audrey C.
audrey C.
Waller, TX

These wands make me want to do dishes all of the time because it makes disheashing so super easy! You just fill the wand up with soap, and start scrubbing and voila! You're dishes are soarkly before you even put them in the dishwasher!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Berkeley Heights, NJ

These are a must have !!!! Scrubs all the grime and fits in all the small objects I wash on a daily basis cups and glasses and baby bottles etc love that they are refillable so you can switch up the soap or use any dish soap you want
stacy n.
stacy n.
Wilmington, NC

#dawn dish liquid works wonders on tough dish stains! This is the only dish soap I have ever used and I will continue to use it! It smells great and leaves your dishes looking great whether you wash them by hand or in the dishwasher!
marissa m.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ

This is the most ideal sponge for everyone! I hate the feeling of wet food on my hands from washing the dishes and this is the perfect alternative, a sponge on a stick with the soap that comes through the sponge from the handle

Join Now