Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
lily w.
lily w.
Johnson City, TN

It is super handy and does a wonderful job they last a long time if you don't push down hard while scrubbing. This is, in my opinion, a great kitchen tool. I like how it releases the soap in quantities as you use it. I would recommend other people try this.
Belinda M.
Belinda M.
Orange Park, FL

This stuff is absolutely amazing. You only need a small amount. It will last a very long time. I actually recommended this to a lady in the store once.. she bought it. Hope she was as happy as i am with it. Might cost a few cents more but well worth it.
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, CO

These make washing the dishes so easy. It's so much more sanitary being able to replace the sponge so easily with these refills. I think everyone should try using these. I can hardly remember what washing the dishes was like before I discovered these.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Elmer, NJ

I absolutely love this product. My mother has one in her home and when I used it I went to the store and got myself one that same day. It's convenient, effective, and saves soap. I recommend this product over any sponge or brush that I've used so far.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Jacksonville, FL

The convenience of these are remarkable. They are not a very good value and don't get the job done as good as the alternatives. I purchased mine from Walmart and don't think I would purchase again. I can see how others might like this product though.
Meg G.
Meg G.
Rochester, NY

These make scrubbbing and washing a breeze, especially for someone who really hates touching a sponge. They're super cheap and handy and worth the extra bucks over a sponge for sure. They're effective, though the scrubbing power isn't enough for pans
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport, NY

The cleaning power is everything you would expect from Dawn and more, getting baked on and hard to remove grease and grime off of your dishes, pots and pans but I took a star off because the scent and soapy taste lingers in my cups and plastic ware.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO

Being sans dishwasher means you have to have a lot of tools to scrub dishes, these are a staple and do an amazing job whether it's a sink full of pits and pans or one dirty plate. So easy to use and affordable, they're always on our shopping list.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA

After buying the wand I cannot use a regular sponge. It comes in handy when you don't want to stick your hand in that cup that looks like a science project.. I bought mine at my local super target. But I see them everywhere! I recommend trying!
Noel J.
Noel J.
West Chester, PA

These are excellent! The sponge is soft on my pots and pans while also working through dried on food. They last for a while in between replacing. The soap is evenly distributed. Also, there is never any odor like you get with handheld sponges.

Join Now