Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
These snap on the refillable handle sponge. I prefer the handle with the soap in it. Makes doing the dishes easier because you don't have to dispense soap and you don't have to touch the soap or water
Miranda F.
I love not have to put soap on my sponge after every dish I do. I bought this from target and it was affordable and makes my life simpler. It keeps the dishes nice and sudsy while making them clean
Teresa S.
Battle Ground, IN
Love Dawn dish soap .. I use the blue original . Geat for fighting grease and just allow stuck on foods to soak a few minutes and washes right off .. Would definately recommend .
Sarah R.
['Oklahoma City', 'OK'], OK
I use this dawn fillable dish wand because its so easy to use to clean my dishes. I love how the soap and the sponge is all in one. It seams cleaner that regular sponges too.
Sierra P.
Everett, WA
I like the wants because it is easiest to clean all dishes especially cups. You are able to just pour soup into handle and not worry about adding more soap all the time.
I have a lot of problems with my sponges mildewing so soon. I wash very good and microwave them to no avail. I am on my second set of these Dish wand refill packs and so far I am not sure about them. I love the way they scrub the pots and pans. Then I don't know how to leave them. I mean do I lay them down or leave them standing up. I end up with water mixed in with the soap. When I am finished washing I will stand it up in a small glass to let the sponge dry but it will smell also. I do have very hard water. Now I do not put anything in the handle and just put a little soap on the as I go.

Emily R.
Fishers, IN
Awesome! They hold up well and last for a long time. They also don't no scratch my pans and I can't count on them to scrub the dirt off. Definitely recommend them!
Nottingham, MD
Dawn is my go to. I haven't tried any of their newest products because I buy the original. I love that that this product works so well to degrease. I know that it works. I may try some of the new ones in the future. I used the wand until it finished and loved it. It is pricier than others probably because it is a good product and they don't have to have it on sale all the time to sell it.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
In a sea of soaps, Dawn really does seem to be one of the very best dishwashing liquids. It's one of the few that can both cut through grease and and not pull all the moisture out of your hands. It also smells wonderful without a chemical smell. Anti-bacterial is extra important if you have someone in your home who has a cold or auto-immune problem, or if you have children.
Heather O.
Kokomo, IN
I love these dishwands. I love that you can buy replacement heads for them. I think it makes dishes easier and you arent sticking your hands in a sink full of water.