BY DAWN #95 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I DON'T LIKE THESE. I USUALLY LOVE DAWN'S PRODUCTS, BUT THIS IS THE FIRST ONE I DON'T LIKE. IT'S A REASONABLE PRICE. BUT IT SEEMS LIKE IT GETS DIRTIER AND SMELLS A LOT FASTER THAN ANY OTHER SPONGE I HAVE EVER BOUGHT.
Lauren N.
Lindale , TX
Leaks a good bit in the sink and wastes a lot of fish soap. Aside from that it works well and cleans efficiently. We use it for a quick scrub before dishes go into the dishwasher. Works well. Would buy again.
Anna B.
Denver, CO
The dawn dish wand is my best friend in the kitchen! It's tough and can get in tight spaces to scrub away any dried-on gunk! The refills are easy to install and then you're ready to keep washing dishes!
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
These snap on the refillable handle sponge. I prefer the handle with the soap in it. Makes doing the dishes easier because you don't have to dispense soap and you don't have to touch the soap or water
Miranda F.
I love not have to put soap on my sponge after every dish I do. I bought this from target and it was affordable and makes my life simpler. It keeps the dishes nice and sudsy while making them clean
Teresa S.
Battle Ground, IN
Love Dawn dish soap .. I use the blue original . Geat for fighting grease and just allow stuck on foods to soak a few minutes and washes right off .. Would definately recommend .
Noel J.
West Chester, PA
These are excellent! The sponge is soft on my pots and pans while also working through dried on food. They last for a while in between replacing. The soap is evenly distributed. Also, there is never any odor like you get with handheld sponges.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this dawn fillable dish wand because its so easy to use to clean my dishes. I love how the soap and the sponge is all in one. It seams cleaner that regular sponges too.
Sierra P.
Everett, WA
I like the wants because it is easiest to clean all dishes especially cups. You are able to just pour soup into handle and not worry about adding more soap all the time.
I have a lot of problems with my sponges mildewing so soon. I wash very good and microwave them to no avail. I am on my second set of these Dish wand refill packs and so far I am not sure about them. I love the way they scrub the pots and pans. Then I don't know how to leave them. I mean do I lay them down or leave them standing up. I end up with water mixed in with the soap. When I am finished washing I will stand it up in a small glass to let the sponge dry but it will smell also. I do have very hard water. Now I do not put anything in the handle and just put a little soap on the as I go.