BY DAWN #74 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

stacy n.
Wilmington, NC
#dawn dish liquid works wonders on tough dish stains! This is the only dish soap I have ever used and I will continue to use it! It smells great and leaves your dishes looking great whether you wash them by hand or in the dishwasher!
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ
This is the most ideal sponge for everyone! I hate the feeling of wet food on my hands from washing the dishes and this is the perfect alternative, a sponge on a stick with the soap that comes through the sponge from the handle
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
I really like the idea of these but unfortunately for me, it didn't work out so well. I found that the dishsoap slowly seeps out by the sponge, even when I'm not using it, and would just make a mess all over the counter/sink.
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
AMAZING!! love this stuff! You will not regret using this! This stuff is so worth it. I would buy it at any price! My life feels complete with this stuff! No joke I'm so happy this stuff is made or I wouldn't know what to do!
Angela S.
I love using this product because I don't have to get my hands wet and nasty while scrubbing dishes. You can fill it with whatever soap you'd like. These wands are just as effective as scrub sponges. I highly recommend them.
Jessica B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this dish scrubber and find it very convenient to use. I always have one hanging in my sink. I feel that the sponge attached is pretty long lasting and that the soap doesn't just run through as in other handles.
Kari S.
Aurora, CO
These are great. We mostly use a dishwasher but these are often between loads or while soaking a dirty pan. What was life like before these...I forget. They do not last forever, but good thing they come in a two pack.
Rebecca A.
Kent, OH
Great scented product with quality! It always gets the job done with my dishes and I also know it won't damage my skin. I have nothing negative to say about this product, I recommend it to all my friends and family
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Best Best Best product out there. NOTHING else compares to cutting grease and dirt. You can't buy a better product and I buy it every 2 weeks you get a lot for your dollar when you buy this product. No waste here.
Hannah S.
Rather than using a handheld sponge, I love to use the dishwand to scrub at hard stains and grime. I have repurchased Dawn's dishwands time and time again, and plan on being a loyal customer for quite some time.