Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Tammy A.
Tammy A.
Colorado Springs, CO

I love these refillables. The sponge works really well and I can decide exactly how much soap I want to use. I find I use less product by using the dishwand so my product lasts longer and it's easier on the pocketbook. I will definitely continue to use this product
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
La Salle, IL

I like using dawn for many things. It is great at cleaning the grill, getting stains out of the driveway, getting stains out of clotges, washing the dog, and of course washing dishes. I love using all the different dawn products, but the blue dawn is my favorite.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
New Paltz, NY

When the commercials tell you its gentle enough for animals, its true. Very seldom do I find a detergent that doesnt make my hands feel like sand paper, and I dont seem to have any issues with this brand. Its affordable for the quality and I will continue using.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
North Canton, OH

I really love sponges with handles. It really helps so you don't have to touch wet food! I think this product is very affordable and I bought Mine at Walmart. The only thing I wish it did was let out more soap when you push the button. But it is a great sponge!
Mindy K.
Mindy K.
Ormond beach, FL

This has to be one of my favorite of my favorite go-to dish sponges. I have never had a problem with it leaking or anything. Dawn dish soap has aways been a staple in my household and I plan on keeping it that way. I would definately buy it ten times over again
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, Tn

It works and clean the dishes, like any other brand,. It is effective and very slimmiy, it is worth the purchase.. Scent is okay. Not really crazy about it. With lprice i is okay. Not too expensive, would buy this again one day if i haveto. Recommend tp family
Tree H.
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA

Dawn Fillable Dish wand is great. I use it in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen. To bad their not bigger. It would be more surface area to clean, the scent depends on what kind of dish soap you have. They have a great price, I would so buy these again and I have.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC

I always use Dawn because it is good on grease and the soap last until the dishes is done. never disappointed and it is a good value. I will always use Dawn you can buy Dawn at all stores I shop. Family dollar, dollar tree, Wal-Mart and other discount stores.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Dalton, GA

These brushes are just SO handy! No more flinging soap everywhere. The soap is always right at my fingertips! The scrubby pads on these brushe's are just right. They do very well getting stuck-on stuff off, but they aren't abrasive in a scratchy kind of way.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Dallas, Nc

I love the dish wand it makes cleaning dishes so easy. you don't have to touch all the gross stuck on food. great price and last longer than sponges. the refills just make it way easier so you don't have to deal with moldy old dish sponges. seriously try it !

Join Now