BY DAWN #95 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Brianna C.
Easton, PA
I love using my dishwand!! The process of doing dishes does not bother me if I have a dish wand because I don't have to touch the dirty sponge or the dirty plates. I love the fact that I can put the soap inside and just get right to cleaning.
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
My mother buys these all the time! I think these work great for doing dishes! They scrub well, if you use a good scented soap, the scent will be great and it is very effective. I would definitely buy this product again before using a dish rag!
leona e.
ky
Dawns dishwater liquid gets the grease off your dishes and pans comes at a good price you can use it on clothes that has grease on them it has a good scent I got mine at walmart
Elizabeth J.
Valparaiso, IN
I really love this product! It is just my husband and I, and it is easy to quickly rise off the plate, use this sponge to scour and clean the plates instead of loading the dishwasher just a fraction of the way or pulling out the dish pan.
Lisa R.
OMG! AMAZING PRODUCT! Sick of touching disgusting sponges and constantly putting soap on them? Then this product is for you! It makes it suuuuper easy to do dishes and the sponges are pretty tough! When the sponge gets dirty, you easily switch it out for a new one. I HIGHLY recommend this product
Tanya H.
Merrillville, IN
I love using the dish wand. It keeps the soap contained well and the sponges have great scrub-ability! They are super easy to use and change out when a new one is needed. I think it is a great value and keeps washing dishes easy. I totally recommend these!
Katherine S.
Must have in my kitchen! It makes dish washing easy and it keeps your hands a little less slimey, etc. Plus, my husband will actually use it, which makes it a priceless tool!
Refills for the heads are inexpensive on Amazon.
lily w.
Johnson City, TN
It is super handy and does a wonderful job they last a long time if you don't push down hard while scrubbing. This is, in my opinion, a great kitchen tool. I like how it releases the soap in quantities as you use it. I would recommend other people try this.
Mikaela S.
Parker, CO
Love these wands. The reason I give them only 3 stars is because you have to change them out so often. Again, I'm a college student. Having to constantly buy these wand refills kind of sucks, but they clean dishes so well that it's worth it in my opinion!
Roman C.
Fpo, NY
The Dawn Dishwand has been our go-to for years; we avoid using the dishwasher to save on water and electric and the Dishwand has been a really simple replacement.