Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
Perris, CA

Dawn is a great dishwashing liquid ... its awesome... its very effective .. and very affordable .. it has a nice scent .. plenty of scents to chose from ... it has PROs all the way around ... I recommend Dawn to everyone ... I've used Dawn for years and so has my family ...
Gabriella  F.
Gabriella F.

This really is a good detergent liquid creamme has worked me perfectly, I use it too much and it really got me out of trouble, I used other products but without doubt this is in the best and favorites of mine and my family, clean exelente I seriously recomend it and a lot
Allie S.
Allie S.
Dallas, TX

This product works relatively well, however I think you could find a better product for washing there dishes. i bought this soap at Target and they also sell it at Walmart I believe. It is good value but I do not think I would use it again, I would buy a different brand.
Reesea I.
Reesea I.
Bremerton, WA

Dawn works especially for flea removal for animals. It's gentle and doesn't dry out their skin. The advanced power gets out the mess on your pots. The smell is good and not too strong. The value is good and it lasts for the amount you pay for. This is what I always use.
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.

Dawn is the best soap to cut through grease and grim. Whenever I have cooked with oils or butter I love using dawn to clean my pan. Not only does it work great it smells amazing as well. I love the clean Apple scent. When I have a super dirty pan I always turn to dawn.
Marti W.
Marti W.

Great product. I not only use it for washing dishes, but I keep one in each bathroom/shower to wipe down showers and sinks after using. It is very handy and the price is OK. There are also other brands that might be cheaper that work just a well. I would recommend it.
Janice T.
Janice T.
Hutchinson, KS

I really enjoy this item for short quick cleanup as there is only two people in my home so sometimes barely any dishes used. Also I own a dishwasher. I find this product effective and very handy to have in the kitchen or bathroom for quick cleanup of my bathroom sink.
Tammy A.
Tammy A.
Colorado Springs, CO

I love these refillables. The sponge works really well and I can decide exactly how much soap I want to use. I find I use less product by using the dishwand so my product lasts longer and it's easier on the pocketbook. I will definitely continue to use this product
Arianna C.
Arianna C.
Fort Worth, TX

Dawn soap is actually a good dish soap very helpful gets all of the stains out makes my dishes sparkling white and clean to the tea thank you guy's a lot I love you guys thank you dawn when will these reviews be over but still thank you a lot kids that's all folks
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
La Salle, IL

I like using dawn for many things. It is great at cleaning the grill, getting stains out of the driveway, getting stains out of clotges, washing the dog, and of course washing dishes. I love using all the different dawn products, but the blue dawn is my favorite.

Join Now