Add a Photo

By DAWN
#59 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Conover, Nc

I love the dish wand it makes cleaning dishes so easy. you don't have to touch all the gross stuck on food. great price and last longer than sponges. the refills just make it way easier so you don't have to deal with moldy old dish sponges. seriously try it !
Susan S.
Susan S.
Orleans, IN

Works very well I have used other types that fall apart after a couple uses so this is great. I would buy again as it is a great value at a great price. Love the sent not overpowering. Hard to find in store so I don't think I am the only one who likes this!
Belinda M.
Belinda M.
Orange Park, FL

This stuff is absolutely amazing. You only need a small amount. It will last a very long time. I actually recommended this to a lady in the store once.. she bought it. Hope she was as happy as i am with it. Might cost a few cents more but well worth it.
April W.
April W.
Middleburg, FL

Dawn is the only dish detergent we use in our home! It does great with stuck on foods. The men in my life also like to use it to get grease off their hands after they have been working on machinery. Price is great. Overall very happy with the product.
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, CO

These make washing the dishes so easy. It's so much more sanitary being able to replace the sponge so easily with these refills. I think everyone should try using these. I can hardly remember what washing the dishes was like before I discovered these.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Piscataway, NJ

I think this soap is pretty great for the most part. Its quite ffective in cleaning my extremely dirty dishes. I'd say its a good value, maybe a little pricy. THeres no pros and cons on this product I decided. And yeah i would recommend to my friends
Meg G.
Meg G.
Rochester, NY

These make scrubbbing and washing a breeze, especially for someone who really hates touching a sponge. They're super cheap and handy and worth the extra bucks over a sponge for sure. They're effective, though the scrubbing power isn't enough for pans
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport, NY

The cleaning power is everything you would expect from Dawn and more, getting baked on and hard to remove grease and grime off of your dishes, pots and pans but I took a star off because the scent and soapy taste lingers in my cups and plastic ware.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO

Being sans dishwasher means you have to have a lot of tools to scrub dishes, these are a staple and do an amazing job whether it's a sink full of pits and pans or one dirty plate. So easy to use and affordable, they're always on our shopping list.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA

After buying the wand I cannot use a regular sponge. It comes in handy when you don't want to stick your hand in that cup that looks like a science project.. I bought mine at my local super target. But I see them everywhere! I recommend trying!

Join Now