BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Katherine S.
Must have in my kitchen! It makes dish washing easy and it keeps your hands a little less slimey, etc. Plus, my husband will actually use it, which makes it a priceless tool!
Refills for the heads are inexpensive on Amazon.
Mikaela S.
Parker, CO
Love these wands. The reason I give them only 3 stars is because you have to change them out so often. Again, I'm a college student. Having to constantly buy these wand refills kind of sucks, but they clean dishes so well that it's worth it in my opinion!
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I DON'T LIKE THESE. I USUALLY LOVE DAWN'S PRODUCTS, BUT THIS IS THE FIRST ONE I DON'T LIKE. IT'S A REASONABLE PRICE. BUT IT SEEMS LIKE IT GETS DIRTIER AND SMELLS A LOT FASTER THAN ANY OTHER SPONGE I HAVE EVER BOUGHT.
Roman C.
Fpo, AE
The Dawn Dishwand has been our go-to for years; we avoid using the dishwasher to save on water and electric and the Dishwand has been a really simple replacement.
Diane M.
Albuquerque, NM
Having a dishwasher is a blessing, however many cleaners leave water spots while still leaving a greasy residue. Not this one! No need in pre washing greasy dishes or buying an additive to remove those water spots.
Lauren N.
Leaks a good bit in the sink and wastes a lot of fish soap. Aside from that it works well and cleans efficiently. We use it for a quick scrub before dishes go into the dishwasher. Works well. Would buy again.
Anna B.
Denver, CO
The dawn dish wand is my best friend in the kitchen! It's tough and can get in tight spaces to scrub away any dried-on gunk! The refills are easy to install and then you're ready to keep washing dishes!
Teresa S.
Battle Ground, IN
Love Dawn dish soap .. I use the blue original . Geat for fighting grease and just allow stuck on foods to soak a few minutes and washes right off .. Would definately recommend .
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this dawn fillable dish wand because its so easy to use to clean my dishes. I love how the soap and the sponge is all in one. It seams cleaner that regular sponges too.
Sierra P.
Everett, WA
I like the wants because it is easiest to clean all dishes especially cups. You are able to just pour soup into handle and not worry about adding more soap all the time.