BY DAWN #95 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Gets my dishes clean fast, and keeps my hands extra soft, I love the smell...Dawn products are amazing!!!
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Very easy to clean with. Gets the job done without having to scrub so much overall a great product to use
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Not really what I expected .. I had high hopes for less of a mess ,, but it just got messy and stinky ..
Christina B.
Great product. I like buying the refills to save buying the whole wand. Works great and cleans my dishes.
Belinda D.
Robinson, IL
Buy the Dawn Simple. Allergic reactions to any other "styles" of Dawn detergent, and of any other brand.
Ashlyn S.
Cottondale, AL
These handy dish washing tools make washing dishes so much easier. They even add a little fun to the job!
Laurel C.
Chester Sprgs, PA
Like but I like it get it buy it it's soft it's amazing it keeps my dishes so clean please buy it's great
Tyia H.
Ellenwood, GA
This item is so convenient. It works perfectly, but you do have to keep refilling the handle with soap.
Jessica D.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love dawn i use it for everything. I even use it on my baby blue hes my beautiful 🐕 and just love it
Janie G.
Pearsall, TX
Must have for my glass cups. My daughter loves to wash dishes on her own because of this product..YES!