Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Anderson, IN

I don't use this to wash my dishes. Instead, I fill it with The Works bathtub cleaner and use it to clean my bathtub and the shower walls and shower door. The handle is a bit short for this purpose, but I like it a lot.

The sponges are reasonably priced and super easy to replace.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Albany, NY

I love these for helping keep your hands out of the dishes that have been sitting in the sink for too long. my one issue with this is that the liquid dish soap leaked in one of mine within the first week of having it. I had quite the mess on my kitchen counters because of this.
amber r.
amber r.

I am currently using these little scrubs. They work really good and allow me to wash dishes faster then with a normal sponge or dish rag. It also saves me a lot of dish soap as well because i put dish soap in the refillable handle. I have been using this product for years now!
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Russellville, KY

I use the dawn ultra concentrate. It does a better
job than most, but I am not sure it is my water, but
it doesn't seem to get rid of the grease as advertised.
I find I have to wash some of my greasier dishes more than once
I would recommend this product and it is a good
value
Allie S.
Allie S.
College Station, TX

This product works relatively well, however I think you could find a better product for washing there dishes. i bought this soap at Target and they also sell it at Walmart I believe. It is good value but I do not think I would use it again, I would buy a different brand.
Reesea I.
Reesea I.
Bremerton, WA

Dawn works especially for flea removal for animals. It's gentle and doesn't dry out their skin. The advanced power gets out the mess on your pots. The smell is good and not too strong. The value is good and it lasts for the amount you pay for. This is what I always use.
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.

Dawn is the best soap to cut through grease and grim. Whenever I have cooked with oils or butter I love using dawn to clean my pan. Not only does it work great it smells amazing as well. I love the clean Apple scent. When I have a super dirty pan I always turn to dawn.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX

This dish wand is one of the most useful things I've purchased. It makes cleaning dishes so easy and it helps calm my germophobic self because it release soap onto the dishes while you scrub them which seems cleaner than other scrub wands. I would definitely recommend!
Janice T.
Janice T.
Hutchinson, KS

I really enjoy this item for short quick cleanup as there is only two people in my home so sometimes barely any dishes used. Also I own a dishwasher. I find this product effective and very handy to have in the kitchen or bathroom for quick cleanup of my bathroom sink.
Vicki J.
Vicki J.
Pearlington, MS

I really love my Dawn dishwashers brush. It is a great tool to have for handwriting dishes. All you do, is fill the brush handle with Dawn and then wash your dishes. The brush works great on nonstick pots and pans be a use it doesn't scratch off the nonstick coating.

Join Now