Add a Photo

By DAWN
#77 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
amber r.
amber r.

I am currently using these little scrubs. They work really good and allow me to wash dishes faster then with a normal sponge or dish rag. It also saves me a lot of dish soap as well because i put dish soap in the refillable handle. I have been using this product for years now!
Allie S.
Allie S.
College Station, TX

This product works relatively well, however I think you could find a better product for washing there dishes. i bought this soap at Target and they also sell it at Walmart I believe. It is good value but I do not think I would use it again, I would buy a different brand.
Reesea I.
Reesea I.
Bremerton, WA

Dawn works especially for flea removal for animals. It's gentle and doesn't dry out their skin. The advanced power gets out the mess on your pots. The smell is good and not too strong. The value is good and it lasts for the amount you pay for. This is what I always use.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX

This dish wand is one of the most useful things I've purchased. It makes cleaning dishes so easy and it helps calm my germophobic self because it release soap onto the dishes while you scrub them which seems cleaner than other scrub wands. I would definitely recommend!
Janice T.
Janice T.
Hutchinson, KS

I really enjoy this item for short quick cleanup as there is only two people in my home so sometimes barely any dishes used. Also I own a dishwasher. I find this product effective and very handy to have in the kitchen or bathroom for quick cleanup of my bathroom sink.
Vicki J.
Vicki J.
Pearlington, MS

I really love my Dawn dishwashers brush. It is a great tool to have for handwriting dishes. All you do, is fill the brush handle with Dawn and then wash your dishes. The brush works great on nonstick pots and pans be a use it doesn't scratch off the nonstick coating.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Irvine, CA

This washing wand and brushes are a savior when it comes t washing dishes. They fit in everything no matter the mug or bowl. I get these at target and they last about two months. They are so effective and worth every cent you pay. They are also easy to remove.
Tammy A.
Tammy A.
Colorado Springs, CO

I love these refillables. The sponge works really well and I can decide exactly how much soap I want to use. I find I use less product by using the dishwand so my product lasts longer and it's easier on the pocketbook. I will definitely continue to use this product
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
La Salle, IL

I like using dawn for many things. It is great at cleaning the grill, getting stains out of the driveway, getting stains out of clotges, washing the dog, and of course washing dishes. I love using all the different dawn products, but the blue dawn is my favorite.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
New Paltz, NY

When the commercials tell you its gentle enough for animals, its true. Very seldom do I find a detergent that doesnt make my hands feel like sand paper, and I dont seem to have any issues with this brand. Its affordable for the quality and I will continue using.