BY DAWN #74 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Tammy A.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love these refillables. The sponge works really well and I can decide exactly how much soap I want to use. I find I use less product by using the dishwand so my product lasts longer and it's easier on the pocketbook. I will definitely continue to use this product
Crystal P.
La Salle, IL
I like using dawn for many things. It is great at cleaning the grill, getting stains out of the driveway, getting stains out of clotges, washing the dog, and of course washing dishes. I love using all the different dawn products, but the blue dawn is my favorite.
Jennifer T.
Walden, NY
When the commercials tell you its gentle enough for animals, its true. Very seldom do I find a detergent that doesnt make my hands feel like sand paper, and I dont seem to have any issues with this brand. Its affordable for the quality and I will continue using.
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
This has to be one of my favorite of my favorite go-to dish sponges. I have never had a problem with it leaking or anything. Dawn dish soap has aways been a staple in my household and I plan on keeping it that way. I would definately buy it ten times over again
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
Dawn Fillable Dish wand is great. I use it in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen. To bad their not bigger. It would be more surface area to clean, the scent depends on what kind of dish soap you have. They have a great price, I would so buy these again and I have.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN
It works and clean the dishes, like any other brand,. It is effective and very slimmiy, it is worth the purchase.. Scent is okay. Not really crazy about it. With lprice i is okay. Not too expensive, would buy this again one day if i haveto. Recommend tp family
Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
I always use Dawn because it is good on grease and the soap last until the dishes is done. never disappointed and it is a good value. I will always use Dawn you can buy Dawn at all stores I shop. Family dollar, dollar tree, Wal-Mart and other discount stores.
Alexandra W.
Dallas, NC
I love the dish wand it makes cleaning dishes so easy. you don't have to touch all the gross stuck on food. great price and last longer than sponges. the refills just make it way easier so you don't have to deal with moldy old dish sponges. seriously try it !
lily w.
Johnson City, TN
It is super handy and does a wonderful job they last a long time if you don't push down hard while scrubbing. This is, in my opinion, a great kitchen tool. I like how it releases the soap in quantities as you use it. I would recommend other people try this.
Belinda M.
Orange Park, FL
This stuff is absolutely amazing. You only need a small amount. It will last a very long time. I actually recommended this to a lady in the store once.. she bought it. Hope she was as happy as i am with it. Might cost a few cents more but well worth it.