Add a Photo

By DAWN
#59 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Reesea I.
Reesea I.
Bremerton, WA

Dawn works especially for flea removal for animals. It's gentle and doesn't dry out their skin. The advanced power gets out the mess on your pots. The smell is good and not too strong. The value is good and it lasts for the amount you pay for. This is what I always use.
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.

Dawn is the best soap to cut through grease and grim. Whenever I have cooked with oils or butter I love using dawn to clean my pan. Not only does it work great it smells amazing as well. I love the clean Apple scent. When I have a super dirty pan I always turn to dawn.
Marti W.
Marti W.

Great product. I not only use it for washing dishes, but I keep one in each bathroom/shower to wipe down showers and sinks after using. It is very handy and the price is OK. There are also other brands that might be cheaper that work just a well. I would recommend it.
Janice T.
Janice T.
Hutchinson, KS

I really enjoy this item for short quick cleanup as there is only two people in my home so sometimes barely any dishes used. Also I own a dishwasher. I find this product effective and very handy to have in the kitchen or bathroom for quick cleanup of my bathroom sink.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
La Salle, IL

I like using dawn for many things. It is great at cleaning the grill, getting stains out of the driveway, getting stains out of clotges, washing the dog, and of course washing dishes. I love using all the different dawn products, but the blue dawn is my favorite.
Mindy K.
Mindy K.
Ormond beach, FL

This has to be one of my favorite of my favorite go-to dish sponges. I have never had a problem with it leaking or anything. Dawn dish soap has aways been a staple in my household and I plan on keeping it that way. I would definately buy it ten times over again
Tree H.
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA

Dawn Fillable Dish wand is great. I use it in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen. To bad their not bigger. It would be more surface area to clean, the scent depends on what kind of dish soap you have. They have a great price, I would so buy these again and I have.
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, Tn

It works and clean the dishes, like any other brand,. It is effective and very slimmiy, it is worth the purchase.. Scent is okay. Not really crazy about it. With lprice i is okay. Not too expensive, would buy this again one day if i haveto. Recommend tp family
Maddy P.
Maddy P.

Just makes everything easy! Juast grab the wand and start scrubbing you are good to go! Cheap, light weight, easy to use! Just fill her up every once in a while and wash those dishes to your hearts content! Makes the washing up go just that little bit faster!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Dalton, GA

These brushes are just SO handy! No more flinging soap everywhere. The soap is always right at my fingertips! The scrubby pads on these brushe's are just right. They do very well getting stuck-on stuff off, but they aren't abrasive in a scratchy kind of way.

Join Now