BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Calah F.
Kermit, WV
Dishwand = magic wand .. Love it ! Convenient and easy to use ! Kids even like to help cause they can use it lol
Natasha C.
I love the Dishwand and will be using this no matter what! Makes cleaning up messes so much easier to deal with!
Leslie A.
I normally buy the plain old blue Dawn. It cuts the grease in the dishwater and it's great for washing my truck.
Brandy J.
These are pretty cool they come in handy if a dishrag isn't available at the moment and it smells pretty nice to
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Dawn is the best dishwashing soap in use at my house cleans and shines my dishes very well just like I want them.
Brooke J.
I absolutely love this product. It makes washing dishes so much easier. I would highly recommend this to everyone
Kara F.
The best to keep right on your kitchen counter for dishes that only need a quick squirt of soap to clean with!
Ana G.
Love this dish washer, it leaves your dishes clean and you don't need a lot to use in order to wash your dishes
Faria P.
Northridge, CA
Works really really really well. Helps clean dishes. Very cheap. Got mines at kmart to love it so much yp mmmmmm
Kelsey S.
these work great I use them all the time and would recommend this to anyone who has dirty dishes and needs this