BY DAWN #77 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
WE LOVE THESE! MAKES DOING THE DISHES SO MUCH EASIER, AND THEY'RE SAFE TO USE ON CERAMIC!
Alex B.
Alex B.
Mercerville, NJ
Greatest thing ever. Grew up using these and will continue to use these forever. Easiest way to clean dishes.
Juliane R.
Juliane R.
So convenient to have. I do dishes by hand and this makes washing as I go a breeze.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Orleans, IN
Works very well I have used other types that fall apart after a couple uses so this is great. I would buy again as it is a great value at a great price. Love the sent not overpowering. Hard to find in store so I don't think I am the only one who likes this!
Bridget P.
Bridget P.
When in washing dishes, I hate getting my hands in the yucky water. I prefer using the wands! Plus, Dawn is an awesome dish product. These babies can handle just about anything!
Heather N.
Heather N.
These are great little pads and I love that it refills so you're not getting water all over as you grab the soap to put on your scrubber over and over but they don't last very long and rip easily.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Ludington, MI
I like these sponges a lot. They last about a month. And seem to not get to smelly. I like all the different patterns they offer.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Delta, OH
I just bought these and so far so good. I don't have a dishwasher so these work great when I just have a few things to wash.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Battle Ground, IN
Love Dawn dish soap .. I use the blue original . Geat for fighting grease and just allow stuck on foods to soak a few minutes and washes right off .. Would definately recommend .
jessica r.
jessica r.
Cherokee, IA
I did not like this at all i had issues with the soap spilling out if it wasnt all used in one dish washing sesion and it just left a mess to have to clean up