BY DAWN #96 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

missy h.
spencer, wv
I have used a few times not to thrilled about it don't get me wrong I love dawn products but not to much on this one
Nicole C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I use it for many things but I like it can be used for other things besides dishes
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Very good dish soap easy to use and removes stain very easily. It doesn't have a strong smell and scent is quite nice
Kaitlyn M.
My dad uses these and loves them. They are a lot better than a regular sponge. It is nice because there is a handle.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH
Love this product! It's super handy when you only have a few items to wash. It allows you to save on water and soap.
Hallie T.
Lake Charles, LA
Love these! So easy and convenient when you need to wash a few dishes. These are made very well and last a long time.
Luisa R.
I always use Dawn when washing my dishes. Smells great and always gets that grease and tough food stains off. Buy it!
Melissa Y.
Collegeville, PA
These wands transformed how I wash dishes. They work so much better than using a rag or sponge and they last awhile.
Christine L.
Mount Vernon, IL
I buy these constantly. I don't wash dishes by hand without them and the original Dawn dish liquid. Always my go to.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY
I love how the dishes are left sparkly clean without harming or overdrying my hands. My hands are always left soft.