Add a Photo

By DAWN
#66 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
O Fallon, MO

LOVE THIS SO MUCH. it's so handy and easy to use. Love how it has a wand on it so it's so much easier to clean dishes. Smells good and lasts pretty long also. Does the trick and recommend to everyone
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Lynn Haven, FL

I use to think these were a waste of money but they are actually amazingly convenient
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

These are really nice and easy to use. Since they are refillable, you don't need to go out and keep rebuying the products. This is important since cleaning tools are often so expensive. Dawn is always my first choice, and i would buy this product again.
Shanda W.
Shanda W.
Keatchie, LA

I love this soap, not only is great for dishes, but it kills fleas dead, so it's a two for one, really gets your dishes cleans
Brandy J.
Brandy J.

These are pretty cool they come in handy if a dishrag isn't available at the moment and it smells pretty nice to
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
Parker, CO

Love these wands. The reason I give them only 3 stars is because you have to change them out so often. Again, I'm a college student. Having to constantly buy these wand refills kind of sucks, but they clean dishes so well that it's worth it in my opinion!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Macomb, MI

Love the dishwashing wands. They are convenient and keeps your hands out of the water!! Wish they came in bigger sizes for pots and pans though.
Jean H.
Jean H.
Hinesville, GA

Smells oh so good, gets very very soapy just the way I like it to get leaves your dishes sparkly.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

I love using dishwands for all my dishwashing. They are super convenient and don't freak me out the way a regular sponge does because I don't have to touch them! They have good texture for getting the gunk off, and the wand provides the soap easily.
Brockeyva M.
Brockeyva M.

Cleans good. It get all the dirty place where others don't it's effective. I buy it at the store. Most big name store have it and more. i

Join Now