Add a Photo

By DAWN
#77 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Davison, MI

Dishwand is great for cleaning those glasses that are tall, or just overall great tool to have laying around your sink. its a inexpensive item as well.
Aishah S.
Aishah S.

Never thought I would write a review for a kitchen brush, but here I am. This is a great little brush! I bought one in 2012 that I used everyday for dish cleaning duties. Whenever I ran the dishwasher I would wash the brush along with the utensils, so it probably went through the dishwasher about 400 times in four years. This brush was starting to show signs of wear so I bought another to replace it. I highly recommend this kitchen brush!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Cedartown, GA

I have a hard time finding these in my area. I always wind up have to buy a whole new one.
Sayuri A.
Sayuri A.
Medley, FL

I love this product has an excellent smell , would recommend. let my clean dishes
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

These are really nice and easy to use. Since they are refillable, you don't need to go out and keep rebuying the products. This is important since cleaning tools are often so expensive. Dawn is always my first choice, and i would buy this product again.
Adilene D.
Adilene D.
Indianapolis, IN

Is a soaps that more use for my frets is a product that leaves very clean the frets and is a product that I recommend a lot
Carol C.
Carol C.
Lexington, NC

I always use dawn dish liquid . I still hand wash my dishes and Dawn always gets them clean and it is also a good grease spot remover on clothes I am forever dropping something on my shirt when I eat and I use a little of Dawn rub it in let it soak for at least 15 minutes and put it in the wash and the spot is gone after drying .
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Battle Ground, IN

Love Dawn dish soap .. I use the blue original . Geat for fighting grease and just allow stuck on foods to soak a few minutes and washes right off .. Would definately recommend .
Katie C.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV

Love it. Dawn makes it easy to fight grease and keep my dishes spotless. Theres a reason its been the go to dishwasher soap for years for many families.
linda b.
linda b.
Lebanon, VA

I love all the dawn products I use the all the time and would tell any one to buy them