BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

daylin l.
Louisville, KY
Juuust amazing, leaves my plates super clean and oil or resedu free I love it so much I always buy the same is amazing
Melissa Y.
Collegeville, PA
These wands transformed how I wash dishes. They work so much better than using a rag or sponge and they last awhile.
Christine L.
Mount Vernon, IL
I buy these constantly. I don't wash dishes by hand without them and the original Dawn dish liquid. Always my go to.
Hallie T.
Lake Charles, LA
Love these! So easy and convenient when you need to wash a few dishes. These are made very well and last a long time.
Kaitlyn M.
My dad uses these and loves them. They are a lot better than a regular sponge. It is nice because there is a handle.
missy h.
spencer, WV
I have used a few times not to thrilled about it don't get me wrong I love dawn products but not to much on this one
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH
Love this product! It's super handy when you only have a few items to wash. It allows you to save on water and soap.
Luisa R.
I always use Dawn when washing my dishes. Smells great and always gets that grease and tough food stains off. Buy it!
Uuganzaya M.
['Berkeley', ''], CA
Very good dish soap easy to use and removes stain very easily. It doesn't have a strong smell and scent is quite nice
Nicole C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I use it for many things but I like it can be used for other things besides dishes