Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Webster City, IA

Dawn is the only dish soap that we use. It works the best for doing dishes.
Dee J.
Dee J.

i love these they work so good and smell good and i love brushes with handles they are so much more sanitary
Maddy P.
Maddy P.

Just makes everything easy! Juast grab the wand and start scrubbing you are good to go! Cheap, light weight, easy to use! Just fill her up every once in a while and wash those dishes to your hearts content! Makes the washing up go just that little bit faster!
Leslie Ann H.
Leslie Ann H.
Chesapeake, OH

No other dish soap compares to Dawn! My grandmother uses Dawn. My mother used Dawn and now I use Dawn! Simply the BEST!
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Davison, MI

Dishwand is great for cleaning those glasses that are tall, or just overall great tool to have laying around your sink. its a inexpensive item as well.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

Absolutely love this gadget! I never have to get my hands dirty. Doesn't use much detergent to get everything clean
Theresa O.
Theresa O.
Franklin Square, NY

These are the best devices for easily cleaning your dishes. Also good for using around the house when something needs heavy duty cleaning when paired with Dawn dish detergent
Adilene D.
Adilene D.
Indianapolis, IN

Is a soaps that more use for my frets is a product that leaves very clean the frets and is a product that I recommend a lot
Carol C.
Carol C.
Lexington, NC

I always use dawn dish liquid . I still hand wash my dishes and Dawn always gets them clean and it is also a good grease spot remover on clothes I am forever dropping something on my shirt when I eat and I use a little of Dawn rub it in let it soak for at least 15 minutes and put it in the wash and the spot is gone after drying .
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Battle Ground, IN

Love Dawn dish soap .. I use the blue original . Geat for fighting grease and just allow stuck on foods to soak a few minutes and washes right off .. Would definately recommend .

Join Now