Add a Photo

By DAWN
#77 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Webster City, IA

Dawn is the only dish soap that we use. It works the best for doing dishes.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Too expensive for what it is. I've liked how they give back to animals in need though, the reason I purchase this brand
Amy S.
Amy S.
West Des Moines, IA

These things are great in theory. Every single one I've ever had leaks and gets dish soap all over my counter. So meh.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Hazelwood, MO

When I hand wash my dished, this is a product I would hate to go without. The fact that there is soap in the wand makes it better than any other dish wand I have used. I love to cook and so does my family. This always gets rid of the hard messes that other products just cant handle.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

The brush is amazing and the refillable are so cheap and amaizng they last a very long time as well
Colby R.
Colby R.
Danville, VT

The Wands make my job fast and easy. It gets in all of those hard to reach spots. And the soap doesn't leak out of them
Janie S.
Janie S.
Haskins, OH

Dawn is the product that you use on any stain and more likely than not the stain will come out, even blood. It is reasonable priced. Thank You Janie
Kensie S.
Kensie S.
San diego, CA

I had one of these at my house (I am not in college) and it was absolutely amazing. I need to get a new one immediately because using a normal sponge doesn't work nearly as well.
Maddy P.
Maddy P.

Just makes everything easy! Juast grab the wand and start scrubbing you are good to go! Cheap, light weight, easy to use! Just fill her up every once in a while and wash those dishes to your hearts content! Makes the washing up go just that little bit faster!
Leslie Ann H.
Leslie Ann H.
Chesapeake, OH

No other dish soap compares to Dawn! My grandmother uses Dawn. My mother used Dawn and now I use Dawn! Simply the BEST!