BY DAWN #83 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Estrella B.
Estrella B.
Not worth it. Sure it works but only for a little bit, then It starts falling apart. I just gave up and threw it away.
CAMIA F.
CAMIA F.
Missoula, MT
This handy wand makes getting the stuck on food off your dishes without having to touch a dirty dish rag. I use this on a daily basis.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
I absolutely love this product. It makes washing dishes so much easier. I would highly recommend this to everyone
Zarahi S.
Zarahi S.
Irving, Tx
This is very difficult to use. It is a great idea, but it's not effective. Besides, it is a little expensive. I won't buy it again
Christina B.
Christina B.
Great product. I like buying the refills to save buying the whole wand. Works great and cleans my dishes.
Tyia H.
Tyia H.
Atlanta, GA
This item is so convenient. It works perfectly, but you do have to keep refilling the handle with soap.
Amy S.
Amy S.
West Des Moines, IA
These things are great in theory. Every single one I've ever had leaks and gets dish soap all over my counter. So meh.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI
I couldn't go back to using a tag to wash my dishes! These brushes clean well and hold up nicely!
Karen B.
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
I use this once let's just say that that was the messiest slipperiest experience I have ever had
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Collegeville, PA
These wands transformed how I wash dishes. They work so much better than using a rag or sponge and they last awhile.