Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Makaela C.
Makaela C.
Eureka, CA

My grandma uses it. it makes your hands really soft and most of the scents are good. didn't notice any oily residue
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

Absolutely love this gadget! I never have to get my hands dirty. Doesn't use much detergent to get everything clean
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY

I love how the dishes are left sparkly clean without harming or overdrying my hands. My hands are always left soft.
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Gadsden, AL

Use these with almost every cleaning Wash. They work great and leave dishes super clean. I've gone trough 4 refills
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Statesboro, GA

Easiest way to wash dishes. No mess bc the soap goes right in the wand. If you need more soap just press the button
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL

I love the dish wand because I'm always very cautious of my nails/manicure. These refills are great and affordable.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Lanham, MD

Yeah you guys have been the best game I ever have ever made but it's great 👍 is the same game I like this one ☝️ I
Sara B.
Sara B.

I love having soap ready in my brush for washing a couple of dishes, or I also use it for washing a lot of dishes.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN

I just got these and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm interested in trying them, it seems like a good concept
katie l.
katie l.
Redmond, OR

i love this it makes it so much easier to wash my dishes without having to constantly dump more soap on my sponge

Join Now