Add a Photo

By DAWN
#66 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
San Bernardino, CA

Great product i buy it over and over again because its great totally useful and great scent to it, love using it as hand soap.
Alisha F.
Alisha F.
Santa Clara, UT

Cleans well but expensive to maintain. You need to switch out the sponges about every two weeks. I let mine go a little longer and eventually found maggots growing in the sponge, I never bought them again.
crystal s.
crystal s.
Chesterton, IN

This is a great and easy to use mopping system. I love
that I just have to peal off the scrubbing pad and
throw it away. The only thing I had is that I feel like
I have to use two pads to make sure the floor is clean
because sometimes I think I just cleaned the floor
with dirty cleaner chemicals. Other than that, it's
great.
Tiffiny F.
Tiffiny F.
Painesville, OH

I love to scrub my dishes and clean them very well I scrub scrub scrub. And make sure their clean
Monique W.
Monique W.
San Antonio, TX

Dawn is always going to be my go to. I usually buy the newest products but this by far it my favorite it gets the bottom and gets all the stuck food out of any dish. It's very much so worth the price. I would recommend it to anyone. It replaces all those sponges you have lying around.
Nadia O.
Nadia O.
Florham Park, NJ

Everything smells amazing!!! It cleans all of my dishes so well and leaves a little sparkle on everything. Really stands out compared to other products I have purchased. Got my friends to switch to Dawn too! Highly recommend everyone buy it
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Friendsville, TN

I've been a fan of these since I first saw them in the store. It makes getting the bottoms of cups, bowls, pans, ect so much easier and prevents the tip of the wand from trying to scratch my dishes. I even never had an issue with durability since by the time the curve might be coming loose I was ready to switch the sponge anyway. But the addition of the hole is just mind-boggling to me. It didn't seem to make getting the soap initially spread into a new sponge any quicker than the old version which I thought might have been the reason. But when it comes to actually washing dishes the soap just drains out of the wand. A full wand that would have lasted me at least a couple of weeks was nearly empty after just a couple of days.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.

I normally buy the plain old blue Dawn. It cuts the grease in the dishwater and it's great for washing my truck.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Fishers, IN

Awesome! They hold up well and last for a long time. They also don't no scratch my pans and I can't count on them to scrub the dirt off. Definitely recommend them!
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Grand Island, NE

We curr ntly do not have a dish washer so we do a lot of dishes by hand and these makes the job go so much smoother. We have tried other brands that make it thru one load of dinner dishes only to fail. So we will be sticking with the dawn redillable Wanda

Join Now