BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Ginger S.
Love these. Easy to use and change out on the wands. Makes it faster to wash a few dishes rather than filling whole sink.
Leslie Ann H.
Chesapeake , OH
No other dish soap compares to Dawn! My grandmother uses Dawn. My mother used Dawn and now I use Dawn! Simply the BEST!
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
I absolutely love this dawn soap because it cleans the dishes well and your hands are so soft after it's just the best!
Josephine B.
Lafayette, AL
This is a favorite of mine. I can get into the bottom and sides of cups, and glasses and still clean bowls and plates.
Crystal W.
North Wilkesboro, NC
I love dawn because it gets your dishes clean with just a tiny amount of product. This is a product that sells itself.
Colby R.
Danville, VT
The Wands make my job fast and easy. It gets in all of those hard to reach spots. And the soap doesn't leak out of them
arizona H.
Cincinnati, OH
helps me clean so my hands don't touch anything so I love this brush thank god for making it it helpps its a life saver
Amy S.
Dallas Center, IA
These things are great in theory. Every single one I've ever had leaks and gets dish soap all over my counter. So meh.
Estrella B.
Not worth it. Sure it works but only for a little bit, then It starts falling apart. I just gave up and threw it away.
daylin l.
Louisville, KY
Juuust amazing, leaves my plates super clean and oil or resedu free I love it so much I always buy the same is amazing