Add a Photo

By DAWN
#59 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Susan J.
Susan J.
Ottawa, OH

These dishwands make it easy for kids to help out with the dishes. We use them on a daily basis
Laura K.
Laura K.
Stillwater Lake, NS

Love me some Dawn,Cleans great every time,smells wonderful and love the suds..Buy some today.:)
Rawan a.
Rawan a.

It cleans the dishes and its gentle on my skin but i use it for many things which why i love it
Ally W.
Ally W.

I really like Doing my dishes with a refillable soap canister. This invention makes life easy.
Megg L.
Megg L.

I only use Dawn because of all the great work they do for wildlife, this scent is my favorite.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Denver, CO

Lovevthis handy tool. Makes washing dishes so easy. Just fill with soap and your ready to go.
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
Milwaukee, WI

I use this detergent all the tim W. It works magic and its so good on oil.. .verygood pricing
Larissa H.
Larissa H.
Volcano, CA

I love these. They smell good clean great and always save me time. I am so glad I found them.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Gordo, AL

Mama uses this and it's pretty epic and it like cleans the dishes I guess lol ask her hahaha
yajaira h.
yajaira h.
Mesquite, TX

Love the blue dish soap I use so little and get a whole lot a dishes done.. it's super cheap

Join Now