BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Dishwands are a must have. I hate washing dirty dishes because it very much grosses me out. But the dishwash is perfect to keep my hands less dirty.
Sabrina N.
Sabrina N.
Fell apart very easily. Was not impressed by this product from Dawn. This product could've been made more carefully with the consumer in mind
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Spencer, WV
You should never ever ever use a sponge for dishes! It soak up more than soap, it carries bacteria and food bits from one dish to another.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
I love the Dishwand and will be using this no matter what! Makes cleaning up messes so much easier to deal with!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Essex Jct, VT
My favorite things to use for the dishes! Don't have to touch the dirty dishes with my hands and they already have soap in them.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
I always use sponges but I love this if my kids are helping me with the dishes. It helps them not to use so much detergent.
Sigrid Q.
Sigrid Q.
I actually use this to clean my tub, i love it. The handle makes it easier and i fill it up with water so that it can wet the comet as i go.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Too expensive for what it is. I've liked how they give back to animals in need though, the reason I purchase this brand
Dee J.
Dee J.
i love these they work so good and smell good and i love brushes with handles they are so much more sanitary
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
This is a wonderful product. It never fails to make my dishes sparkle and shine. I love thos product for its consistency.