BY DAWN #89 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Rowena R.
Marion, SC
dawn works the best for me and my family and it is pet safe so that we can use it to wash out cats and dogs not harmful to my hands either
Cicely L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the effectiveness of this product. It's so innovative. I love not having to worry about wasting dish soap because it's already right in the sponge wand for me. It works like magic. I have never used another product like this and when this wand breaks I will go out and buy another one.
Maddy P.
Just makes everything easy! Juast grab the wand and start scrubbing you are good to go! Cheap, light weight, easy to use! Just fill her up every once in a while and wash those dishes to your hearts content! Makes the washing up go just that little bit faster!
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
i didn't realize that these were sold seperatly until recently. i had been buying a new wand once the sponge got dirty this is so much cheaper and more convieniant! i'm very glad i found these
Julia R.
Williamsburg, VA
love these things. i hand wash all my dishes and these make it a lot easier. they also dont mold as quickly as other brands
Reesea I.
Bremerton, WA
Dawn works especially for flea removal for animals. It's gentle and doesn't dry out their skin. The advanced power gets out the mess on your pots. The smell is good and not too strong. The value is good and it lasts for the amount you pay for. This is what I always use.
Allie S.
College Sta, TX
This product works relatively well, however I think you could find a better product for washing there dishes. i bought this soap at Target and they also sell it at Walmart I believe. It is good value but I do not think I would use it again, I would buy a different brand.
Kensie S.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I had one of these at my house (I am not in college) and it was absolutely amazing. I need to get a new one immediately because using a normal sponge doesn't work nearly as well.
Marina A.
Hemet, CA
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
I would buy these again. I would recommand these again.
Sierra L.
New Iberia, LA
it works good. The soap slips out just fine. All you have to do is refill it and it'll be ready to use