BY DAWN #95 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Øbey K.
North Augusta
This soap leaves the dishes #squeaky clean and smells better than most dish soaps. I always buy this when I go to the store
stella b.
It makes the dishes very clean and shiny and it Sells very good over all I just the live the product in but it firm Walmart
Adilene D.
Indianapolis, IN
Is a soaps that more use for my frets is a product that leaves very clean the frets and is a product that I recommend a lot
Kelsey S.
I always use sponges but I love this if my kids are helping me with the dishes. It helps them not to use so much detergent.
Julia R.
Williamsburg, VA
love these things. i hand wash all my dishes and these make it a lot easier. they also dont mold as quickly as other brands
Lisa C.
Hartford, VT
I use dawn orignal each and every day have for many years works the best it does what it claims to do hands down the best
Jordan M.
Statesville
I've used so many different brands of wand refills this is the only one of quality that won't fall apart after two uses.
Nevada M.
Brattleboro, VT
These make doing dishes much easier and more efficient, and use just the right amount of soap for a scrubbing of dishes!
Addie G.
I love this product it cleans my dishes so well and smells really good to for a resonable price as well at great quality
Ginger S.
Love these. Easy to use and change out on the wands. Makes it faster to wash a few dishes rather than filling whole sink.