BY DAWN #74 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Katherine S.
Must have in my kitchen! It makes dish washing easy and it keeps your hands a little less slimey, etc. Plus, my husband will actually use it, which makes it a priceless tool!
Refills for the heads are inexpensive on Amazon.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I DON'T LIKE THESE. I USUALLY LOVE DAWN'S PRODUCTS, BUT THIS IS THE FIRST ONE I DON'T LIKE. IT'S A REASONABLE PRICE. BUT IT SEEMS LIKE IT GETS DIRTIER AND SMELLS A LOT FASTER THAN ANY OTHER SPONGE I HAVE EVER BOUGHT.
Lauren N.
Lindale , TX
Leaks a good bit in the sink and wastes a lot of fish soap. Aside from that it works well and cleans efficiently. We use it for a quick scrub before dishes go into the dishwasher. Works well. Would buy again.
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
These snap on the refillable handle sponge. I prefer the handle with the soap in it. Makes doing the dishes easier because you don't have to dispense soap and you don't have to touch the soap or water
Miranda F.
I love not have to put soap on my sponge after every dish I do. I bought this from target and it was affordable and makes my life simpler. It keeps the dishes nice and sudsy while making them clean
Noel J.
West Chester, PA
These are excellent! The sponge is soft on my pots and pans while also working through dried on food. They last for a while in between replacing. The soap is evenly distributed. Also, there is never any odor like you get with handheld sponges.
Theresa O.
Franklin Square, NY
These are the best devices for easily cleaning your dishes. Also good for using around the house when something needs heavy duty cleaning when paired with Dawn dish detergent
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City , OK
I use this dawn fillable dish wand because its so easy to use to clean my dishes. I love how the soap and the sponge is all in one. It seams cleaner that regular sponges too.
Sierra A.
Everett, WA
I like the wants because it is easiest to clean all dishes especially cups. You are able to just pour soup into handle and not worry about adding more soap all the time.
Erika O.
Sykesville, MD
easier to wash glasses with but they do leak after awhile. i feel like more dish soap is used than necessary. i prefer the baby bottle scrubbers instead.