Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
margaret n.
margaret n.

Earth Friendly DuoDish's two-in-one formula can be used both to hand wash dishes and to do a full automatic machine load
Addie G.
Addie G.

I love this product it cleans my dishes so well and smells really good to for a resonable price as well at great quality
arizona H.
arizona H.
Cincinnati, OH

helps me clean so my hands don't touch anything so I love this brush thank god for making it it helpps its a life saver
Leslie Ann H.
Leslie Ann H.
Chesapeake, OH - Ohio

No other dish soap compares to Dawn! My grandmother uses Dawn. My mother used Dawn and now I use Dawn! Simply the BEST!
Colby R.
Colby R.
Danville, VT

The Wands make my job fast and easy. It gets in all of those hard to reach spots. And the soap doesn't leak out of them
Emily M.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA

I absolutely love this dawn soap because it cleans the dishes well and your hands are so soft after it's just the best!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
North Wilkesboro, NC

I love dawn because it gets your dishes clean with just a tiny amount of product. This is a product that sells itself.
Josephine B.
Josephine B.
Lafayette, AL

This is a favorite of mine. I can get into the bottom and sides of cups, and glasses and still clean bowls and plates.
daylin l.
daylin l.
Louisville, KY

Juuust amazing, leaves my plates super clean and oil or resedu free I love it so much I always buy the same is amazing
haydee m.
haydee m.
Ocala, FL

i love the dish wand, i like that i can wash my dishes and not get my hands all gross like i would by using a sponge.

Join Now