BY DAWN #95 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Lakeisha B.
We always try to buy the blue dawn (the one with the wildlife duck on it). It cleans dishes as well as other household items.
Laura C.
Columbia, SC
i do not handle any of the cleaning supplies at home all i kow is that this brand it is always at home so i guess it is good
Brittney V.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is not good. It falls apart easily and it's so difficult to scrub dishes or pats and pans it's not worth the buy
Lindsey T.
Pine Prairie, LA
I love using dawn! It helps really clean my dishs and not have it feeling greasy afterwards. The price is also a good price.
Nicole B.
Delta, OH
I just bought these and so far so good. I don't have a dishwasher so these work great when I just have a few things to wash.
Judy F.
Hillsboro, OH
Don't like this product. After time it leaks. Expensive to buy since doesn't work. Refill doesn't pop on it right . Ok scent
Amber D.
Sallis, MS
I buy these refills a lot. They do such a good job cleaning dishes or even just pre cleaning them. They are priced good too.
Monalisa S.
Youngstown, OH
I love these, they are awesome for cups and glasses! I highly recommend this product for a sure way of cleaning your glasses
Rachel C.
I've used Dawn dish soap for years, it honestly the only kind I feel gets my dishes clean. I highly recommend it to others.
Heather H.
Fayetteville, NY
Love these! I use them everyday. Great because I don't have to touch any sponges. Suds up just about right. Great price too