Add a Photo

By DAWN
#82 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Valparaiso, IN
March 29, 2017, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I really love this product! It is just my husband and I, and it is easy to quickly rise off the plate, use this sponge to scour and clean the plates instead of loading the dishwasher just a fraction of the way or pulling out the dish pan.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
March 31, 2017, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
Must have in my kitchen! It makes dish washing easy and it keeps your hands a little less slimey, etc. Plus, my husband will actually use it, which makes it a priceless tool!
Refills for the heads are inexpensive on Amazon.
SARAH L.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
Feb. 27, 2017, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I DON'T LIKE THESE. I USUALLY LOVE DAWN'S PRODUCTS, BUT THIS IS THE FIRST ONE I DON'T LIKE. IT'S A REASONABLE PRICE. BUT IT SEEMS LIKE IT GETS DIRTIER AND SMELLS A LOT FASTER THAN ANY OTHER SPONGE I HAVE EVER BOUGHT.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Lindale , TX
April 10, 2017, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
Leaks a good bit in the sink and wastes a lot of fish soap. Aside from that it works well and cleans efficiently. We use it for a quick scrub before dishes go into the dishwasher. Works well. Would buy again.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Pompano Beach, FL
March 21, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
These snap on the refillable handle sponge. I prefer the handle with the soap in it. Makes doing the dishes easier because you don't have to dispense soap and you don't have to touch the soap or water
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
May 17, 2017, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I love not have to put soap on my sponge after every dish I do. I bought this from target and it was affordable and makes my life simpler. It keeps the dishes nice and sudsy while making them clean
Noel J.
Noel J.
West Chester, PA
March 7, 2017, 12:45 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
These are excellent! The sponge is soft on my pots and pans while also working through dried on food. They last for a while in between replacing. The soap is evenly distributed. Also, there is never any odor like you get with handheld sponges.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma city , OK
Feb. 27, 2017, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I use this dawn fillable dish wand because its so easy to use to clean my dishes. I love how the soap and the sponge is all in one. It seams cleaner that regular sponges too.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Everett, WA
March 23, 2017, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I like the wants because it is easiest to clean all dishes especially cups. You are able to just pour soup into handle and not worry about adding more soap all the time.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Merrillville, IN
May 11, 2017, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I love using the dish wand. It keeps the soap contained well and the sponges have great scrub-ability! They are super easy to use and change out when a new one is needed. I think it is a great value and keeps washing dishes easy. I totally recommend these!