Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Fayetteville, NY

Love these! I use them everyday. Great because I don't have to touch any sponges. Suds up just about right. Great price too
Julia R.
Julia R.
Williamsburg, VA

love these things. i hand wash all my dishes and these make it a lot easier. they also dont mold as quickly as other brands
Øbey K.
Øbey K.
North Augusta

This soap leaves the dishes #squeaky clean and smells better than most dish soaps. I always buy this when I go to the store
stella b.
stella b.

It makes the dishes very clean and shiny and it Sells very good over all I just the live the product in but it firm Walmart
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

I've used Dawn dish soap for years, it honestly the only kind I feel gets my dishes clean. I highly recommend it to others.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Hartford, VT

I use dawn orignal each and every day have for many years works the best it does what it claims to do hands down the best
Michele D.
Michele D.
Ridgewood, NY

Dawn for me is the best dishwashing soap. I even use it for my cats if by chance they have fleas. kills them in the bath.
Ginger S.
Ginger S.

Love these. Easy to use and change out on the wands. Makes it faster to wash a few dishes rather than filling whole sink.
Nevada M.
Nevada M.
Brattleboro, VT

These make doing dishes much easier and more efficient, and use just the right amount of soap for a scrubbing of dishes!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Statesville

I've used so many different brands of wand refills this is the only one of quality that won't fall apart after two uses.

Join Now