Add a Photo

By DAWN
#77 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Kim T.
Kim T.

I use Dawn to clean pretty much everywhere in my house. Very happy with it. Done with my comments.
Katie L.
Katie L.

It is a great smelling dish soap that gets my dishes clean just as well as most other dish soaps.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI

I couldn't go back to using a tag to wash my dishes! These brushes clean well and hold up nicely!
Flor H.
Flor H.

Have these around for when I run out of the bottle i have and it's great like this brand is great
Karen B.
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX

I use this once let's just say that that was the messiest slipperiest experience I have ever had
Megan M.
Megan M.
Coronado, CA

These are really good for people who wash their dishes as they use them rather than all at once.
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA

This is my go to dish detergent. I love the way it cleans the dishes and feels great on my hands
Beth s.
Beth s.
Hampton, Va

Love love love how easy the makes my life!!!! Dishes are clean and hassle free. Great product!!!
Jess B.
Jess B.
Stephenson, VA

Everyone I have ever gotten is phone apart don't think I'll ever buy another one blah blah blah
Susan J.
Susan J.
Ottawa, OH

These dishwands make it easy for kids to help out with the dishes. We use them on a daily basis