BY DAWN #95 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Dawn H.
Piedmont, SC
Love the Dawn dish wand. It makes keeping messes cleaned up much easier as well as making sure enough soap is being used as well
Patricia B.
Essex Jct, VT
My favorite things to use for the dishes! Don't have to touch the dirty dishes with my hands and they already have soap in them.
Taylor T.
Big rapids, MI
I like these sponges a lot. They last about a month. And seem to not get to smelly. I like all the different patterns they offer.
Hope K.
This is the best tool! I use it to clean dishes, the sink, and I also have one for cleaning the shower! I use this all the time!!
Melissa T.
Algonquin, IL
I love using these to keep my hands from getting messy when washing dishes. I found that this brand holds up longer than others.
Xylia V.
Yuma, AZ
Love that they added hand moisturizer to Dawn, aside from the hot water washing dishes in general can take a toll on my hands.
Amanda K.
I love buying these. It makes it easy to change out your sponges and u can easily get the sponge sudsy with a push of a button.
Shanda W.
Keatchie, LA
I love this soap, not only is great for dishes, but it kills fleas dead, so it's a two for one, really gets your dishes cleans
Andrea H.
San Bernardino, CA
Great product i buy it over and over again because its great totally useful and great scent to it, love using it as hand soap.
Nicole G.
I can't rave about these gadgets enough! Make doing dishes SO easy. Does all the hard work and misery of dish washing disappear