Add a Photo

By DAWN
#66 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Katie L.
Katie L.

It is a great smelling dish soap that gets my dishes clean just as well as most other dish soaps.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX

I use this once let's just say that that was the messiest slipperiest experience I have ever had
Megan M.
Megan M.
Coronado, CA

These are really good for people who wash their dishes as they use them rather than all at once.
Beth s.
Beth s.
Hampton, Va

Love love love how easy the makes my life!!!! Dishes are clean and hassle free. Great product!!!
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA

This is my go to dish detergent. I love the way it cleans the dishes and feels great on my hands
Jess B.
Jess B.
Stephenson, VA

Everyone I have ever gotten is phone apart don't think I'll ever buy another one blah blah blah
Susan J.
Susan J.
Ottawa, OH

These dishwands make it easy for kids to help out with the dishes. We use them on a daily basis
Megg L.
Megg L.

I only use Dawn because of all the great work they do for wildlife, this scent is my favorite.
Ally W.
Ally W.

I really like Doing my dishes with a refillable soap canister. This invention makes life easy.
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
Milwaukee, WI

I use this detergent all the tim W. It works magic and its so good on oil.. .verygood pricing

Join Now