BY DAWN #74 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Vicki J.
Pearlington, MS
I really love my Dawn dishwashers brush. It is a great tool to have for handwriting dishes. All you do, is fill the brush handle with Dawn and then wash your dishes. The brush works great on nonstick pots and pans be a use it doesn't scratch off the nonstick coating.
April W.
Middleburg, FL
Dawn is the only dish detergent we use in our home! It does great with stuck on foods. The men in my life also like to use it to get grease off their hands after they have been working on machinery. Price is great. Overall very happy with the product.
Kayla G.
Jacksonville, FL
The convenience of these are remarkable. They are not a very good value and don't get the job done as good as the alternatives. I purchased mine from Walmart and don't think I would purchase again. I can see how others might like this product though.
Kayla C.
Elmer, NJ
I absolutely love this product. My mother has one in her home and when I used it I went to the store and got myself one that same day. It's convenient, effective, and saves soap. I recommend this product over any sponge or brush that I've used so far.
Triana G.
I was not a big fan of these. I undestand how they might be appealing to some people, but they were tedious for me. The first one broke just a couple days after I got it and spilled everywhere, and the other one just kept getting clogged. Not a fan.
Brianna C.
Easton, PA
I love using my dishwand!! The process of doing dishes does not bother me if I have a dish wand because I don't have to touch the dirty sponge or the dirty plates. I love the fact that I can put the soap inside and just get right to cleaning.
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
This dish wand is one of the most useful things I've purchased. It makes cleaning dishes so easy and it helps calm my germophobic self because it release soap onto the dishes while you scrub them which seems cleaner than other scrub wands. I would definitely recommend!
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
My mother buys these all the time! I think these work great for doing dishes! They scrub well, if you use a good scented soap, the scent will be great and it is very effective. I would definitely buy this product again before using a dish rag!
Elizabeth J.
Valparaiso, IN
I really love this product! It is just my husband and I, and it is easy to quickly rise off the plate, use this sponge to scour and clean the plates instead of loading the dishwasher just a fraction of the way or pulling out the dish pan.
Tanya H.
Merrillville, IN
I love using the dish wand. It keeps the soap contained well and the sponges have great scrub-ability! They are super easy to use and change out when a new one is needed. I think it is a great value and keeps washing dishes easy. I totally recommend these!