Add a Photo

By DAWN
#82 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Kori J.
Kori J.
June 8, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
These make doing the dishes so easy! I hate touching sponges so using the wand makes everything less icky. The sponge refills are easy to get on and off too, so I don't feel like I need an entire new wand each time the sponge gets... sponge-y. I'd definitely recommend using these!
Leah F.
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
March 30, 2017, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
This washing wand and brushes are a savior when it comes t washing dishes. They fit in everything no matter the mug or bowl. I get these at target and they last about two months. They are so effective and worth every cent you pay. They are also easy to remove.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
North Canton, OH
March 14, 2017, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I really love sponges with handles. It really helps so you don't have to touch wet food! I think this product is very affordable and I bought Mine at Walmart. The only thing I wish it did was let out more soap when you push the button. But it is a great sponge!
Vicki J.
Vicki J.
Pearlington, MS
March 17, 2017, 5:23 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I really love my Dawn dishwashers brush. It is a great tool to have for handwriting dishes. All you do, is fill the brush handle with Dawn and then wash your dishes. The brush works great on nonstick pots and pans be a use it doesn't scratch off the nonstick coating.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Jacksonville, FL
March 23, 2017, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
The convenience of these are remarkable. They are not a very good value and don't get the job done as good as the alternatives. I purchased mine from Walmart and don't think I would purchase again. I can see how others might like this product though.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Elmer, NJ
March 23, 2017, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I absolutely love this product. My mother has one in her home and when I used it I went to the store and got myself one that same day. It's convenient, effective, and saves soap. I recommend this product over any sponge or brush that I've used so far.
Triana G.
Triana G.
April 26, 2017, 9:37 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I was not a big fan of these. I undestand how they might be appealing to some people, but they were tedious for me. The first one broke just a couple days after I got it and spilled everywhere, and the other one just kept getting clogged. Not a fan.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Easton, PA
March 1, 2017, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I love using my dishwand!! The process of doing dishes does not bother me if I have a dish wand because I don't have to touch the dirty sponge or the dirty plates. I love the fact that I can put the soap inside and just get right to cleaning.
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
S Williamsprt, PA
June 2, 2017, 5:14 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
My mother buys these all the time! I think these work great for doing dishes! They scrub well, if you use a good scented soap, the scent will be great and it is very effective. I would definitely buy this product again before using a dish rag!
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
Feb. 28, 2017, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
This dish wand is one of the most useful things I've purchased. It makes cleaning dishes so easy and it helps calm my germophobic self because it release soap onto the dishes while you scrub them which seems cleaner than other scrub wands. I would definitely recommend!