BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

tori h.
Star City, AR
I like to have fresh clean sponges when I was dishes. The dishes would be much cleaner to eat on and I wont have to worry about germs.
Heatherdon S.
White Hall
Great dishssoap get the grease off everything
helps clean tuff stains on dishes eats up hard food
love this I only use this for dishes
Meghan P.
Denver, CO
Great soap! Works really well and is afforadable! Also, has so many uses! You can use to on your dog if they have flea's. Smells nice.
Loriann M.
I have used this product yet but I do use Dawn and I just love it because it gets my dishes clean and don't have to use a lot of soap
Zarahi S.
Irving, TX
This is very difficult to use. It is a great idea, but it's not effective. Besides, it is a little expensive. I won't buy it again
Kay M.
Rentz, GA
This smells remarkably good and leaves dishes spolight shiny and clean i really like this product and will definitely buy it again
Gwen T.
Marietta, OH
Its bad quality and its smells and it makes your hands dry. And I don't like it. Its not worth my money and I would not use again.
Lenora S.
Franklinton, LA
Easy easy easy great little product that gets the job done Dawn is my favorite dish soap and this just made my job a little easier
Taylor O.
Palatine
makes it so easy to scrub dishes without having to even pour soap on it since its already in the brush, would recommend and rebuy
Hope K.
This is the best tool! I use it to clean dishes, the sink, and I also have one for cleaning the shower! I use this all the time!!