BY DAWN #94 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

tori h.
Star City, AR
I like to have fresh clean sponges when I was dishes. The dishes would be much cleaner to eat on and I wont have to worry about germs.
Meghan P.
Denver, CO
Great soap! Works really well and is afforadable! Also, has so many uses! You can use to on your dog if they have flea's. Smells nice.
Loriann M.
I have used this product yet but I do use Dawn and I just love it because it gets my dishes clean and don't have to use a lot of soap
Kay M.
Rentz, GA
This smells remarkably good and leaves dishes spolight shiny and clean i really like this product and will definitely buy it again
Gwen T.
Marietta, OH
Its bad quality and its smells and it makes your hands dry. And I don't like it. Its not worth my money and I would not use again.
Lenora S.
Franklinton, LA
Easy easy easy great little product that gets the job done Dawn is my favorite dish soap and this just made my job a little easier
Zarahi S.
Irving, TX
This is very difficult to use. It is a great idea, but it's not effective. Besides, it is a little expensive. I won't buy it again
Melissa T.
Algonquin, IL
I love using these to keep my hands from getting messy when washing dishes. I found that this brand holds up longer than others.
Patricia B.
Essex Jct, VT
My favorite things to use for the dishes! Don't have to touch the dirty dishes with my hands and they already have soap in them.
Taylor T.
Big rapids, MI
I like these sponges a lot. They last about a month. And seem to not get to smelly. I like all the different patterns they offer.