Add a Photo

By DAWN
#66 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Lubbock, TX

Didn't like this product it didn't work for my stuff and I would not recommend this product to a friend
I used this to wash my dishes and I love the smell because I love fresh scents and not citrusy scents.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Blacksburg, Va

I loooove these wands. I don't mind washing dishes but these just make it so much easier and quicker.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA

I love this dishwahing liquid I use this every day it makes my hands soft not bad on my hands at all
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Garland, TX

I love using dish wands to wash dishes! I like that these come in a 2 pack so I always have a spare!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX

I use dawn because i don't need to use a lot like with bargain brands and in the long run i save money
SANDRA C.
SANDRA C.
Columbus, GA

Love dawn dish liquid cleans wonderful smells good and leaves hands soft
good value for good price.
Kim T.
Kim T.

I use Dawn to clean pretty much everywhere in my house. Very happy with it. Done with my comments.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI

I couldn't go back to using a tag to wash my dishes! These brushes clean well and hold up nicely!
Flor H.
Flor H.

Have these around for when I run out of the bottle i have and it's great like this brand is great

Join Now