Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA

Gets my dishes clean fast, and keeps my hands extra soft, I love the smell...Dawn products are amazing!!!
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME

Not really what I expected .. I had high hopes for less of a mess ,, but it just got messy and stinky ..
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Lubbock, TX

Didn't like this product it didn't work for my stuff and I would not recommend this product to a friend
I used this to wash my dishes and I love the smell because I love fresh scents and not citrusy scents.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Lachute

Good product. Works really good. Soft for the skin but rough on the dirt. Good value and top quality.
Simone L.
Simone L.
Québec,Qc

Use it every day!! Parfait pour déloger la crasse et les saleté! Un incontournable pour ma cuisine!!!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Blacksburg, Va

I loooove these wands. I don't mind washing dishes but these just make it so much easier and quicker.
Max R.
Max R.
Montréal

When I use my clothes feel better and cleaner too I love this product for the meilleut washes clothes
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX

I use dawn because i don't need to use a lot like with bargain brands and in the long run i save money
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Garland, TX

I love using dish wands to wash dishes! I like that these come in a 2 pack so I always have a spare!

Join Now