Add a Photo

By DAWN
#77 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Christina B.
Christina B.

Great product. I like buying the refills to save buying the whole wand. Works great and cleans my dishes.
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA

Gets my dishes clean fast, and keeps my hands extra soft, I love the smell...Dawn products are amazing!!!
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME

Not really what I expected .. I had high hopes for less of a mess ,, but it just got messy and stinky ..
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Lubbock, TX

Didn't like this product it didn't work for my stuff and I would not recommend this product to a friend
I used this to wash my dishes and I love the smell because I love fresh scents and not citrusy scents.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Blacksburg, Va

I loooove these wands. I don't mind washing dishes but these just make it so much easier and quicker.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Garland, TX

I love using dish wands to wash dishes! I like that these come in a 2 pack so I always have a spare!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA

I love this dishwahing liquid I use this every day it makes my hands soft not bad on my hands at all
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX

I use dawn because i don't need to use a lot like with bargain brands and in the long run i save money
SANDRA C.
SANDRA C.
Columbus, GA

Love dawn dish liquid cleans wonderful smells good and leaves hands soft
good value for good price.