Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Lakeisha B.
Lakeisha B.
Gary, IN

We always try to buy the blue dawn (the one with the wildlife duck on it). It cleans dishes as well as other household items.
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Los Angeles, CA

This product is not good. It falls apart easily and it's so difficult to scrub dishes or pats and pans it's not worth the buy
Dana G.
Dana G.
Siparia

I love it no complains my mom and aunts love it and so do I I bought it in the supermarket it was quite affordable no worries
Laura C.
Laura C.
Columbia, SC

i do not handle any of the cleaning supplies at home all i kow is that this brand it is always at home so i guess it is good
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Pine Prairie, LA

I love using dawn! It helps really clean my dishs and not have it feeling greasy afterwards. The price is also a good price.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Delta, OH

I just bought these and so far so good. I don't have a dishwasher so these work great when I just have a few things to wash.
Judy F.
Judy F.
Hillsboro, OH

Don't like this product. After time it leaks. Expensive to buy since doesn't work. Refill doesn't pop on it right . Ok scent
Monalisa S.
Monalisa S.
Youngstown, OH

I love these, they are awesome for cups and glasses! I highly recommend this product for a sure way of cleaning your glasses
Amber D.
Amber D.
Sallis, MS

I buy these refills a lot. They do such a good job cleaning dishes or even just pre cleaning them. They are priced good too.
Adilene D.
Adilene D.
Indianapolis, IN

Is a soaps that more use for my frets is a product that leaves very clean the frets and is a product that I recommend a lot

Join Now