Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Valéria M.
Valéria M.

Love. Excellent. wonderful smell. Good price. I love it! I recommend her friends. Maintains clean and pleasant smell in the house.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Big Rapids, MI

I like these sponges a lot. They last about a month. And seem to not get to smelly. I like all the different patterns they offer.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
Palatine

makes it so easy to scrub dishes without having to even pour soap on it since its already in the brush, would recommend and rebuy
Hope K.
Hope K.

This is the best tool! I use it to clean dishes, the sink, and I also have one for cleaning the shower! I use this all the time!!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Algonquin, IL

I love using these to keep my hands from getting messy when washing dishes. I found that this brand holds up longer than others.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Piedmont, SC

Love the Dawn dish wand. It makes keeping messes cleaned up much easier as well as making sure enough soap is being used as well
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

I love buying these. It makes it easy to change out your sponges and u can easily get the sponge sudsy with a push of a button.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I can't rave about these gadgets enough! Make doing dishes SO easy. Does all the hard work and misery of dish washing disappear
Shanda W.
Shanda W.
Keatchie, LA

I love this soap, not only is great for dishes, but it kills fleas dead, so it's a two for one, really gets your dishes cleans
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
San Bernardino, CA

Great product i buy it over and over again because its great totally useful and great scent to it, love using it as hand soap.

Join Now