Add a Photo

By DAWN
#66 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Ana G.
Ana G.

Love this dish washer, it leaves your dishes clean and you don't need a lot to use in order to wash your dishes
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Oldsmar, FL

nothing work better then dawn i try other dich soap an foun that i have to use more soap with the others soap
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Ogdensburg, NY

Safe and fairly priced dish soap. I use to clean my babies bottles! You can even use it on pets for bathes!
Christine A.
Christine A.

I love the scent of this dish soap. Also love how well it cleans and how soft my hands feel after using it!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ

These suck. I tried to use one in my shower but it always leaked and my shower still needs extra attention.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Ashtabula, OH

Great for your disheasher and your dishes. i love using this product and will until they quite selling them
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA

Very easy to clean with. Gets the job done without having to scrub so much overall a great product to use
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA

Gets my dishes clean fast, and keeps my hands extra soft, I love the smell...Dawn products are amazing!!!
Christina B.
Christina B.

Great product. I like buying the refills to save buying the whole wand. Works great and cleans my dishes.
Laurel C.
Laurel C.
Chester Springs, PA

Like but I like it get it buy it it's soft it's amazing it keeps my dishes so clean please buy it's great

Join Now