Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Lexington, NC

I always use dawn dish liquid . I still hand wash my dishes and Dawn always gets them clean and it is also a good grease spot remover on clothes I am forever dropping something on my shirt when I eat and I use a little of Dawn rub it in let it soak for at least 15 minutes and put it in the wash and the spot is gone after drying .
crystal s.
crystal s.
Chesterton, IN

This is a great and easy to use mopping system. I love
that I just have to peal off the scrubbing pad and
throw it away. The only thing I had is that I feel like
I have to use two pads to make sure the floor is clean
because sometimes I think I just cleaned the floor
with dirty cleaner chemicals. Other than that, it's
great.
Nerissa B.
Nerissa B.

I used this brush at my sister's over thanksgiving and loved it. I have the type of wand that dispenses the soap automatically and I feel a lot gets wasted that way. This one keeps a bit of soap in the sponge so you need to dispense even less than you'd think. I think the sponge works great too and is easy to use and hold.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

OMG! AMAZING PRODUCT! Sick of touching disgusting sponges and constantly putting soap on them? Then this product is for you! It makes it suuuuper easy to do dishes and the sponges are pretty tough! When the sponge gets dirty, you easily switch it out for a new one. I HIGHLY recommend this product
Desi A.
Desi A.
Athens, OH

These make dishes to do a lot easier. OF course your hand will get dirty but when using the wand it doesn't feel like it. It is easy to scrub things. only con is that sometimes i wish more soap would come out, or if you could press a button for more soap to come out when cleaning certain things.
Joye W.
Joye W.
Sidney, MT

Dawn is the only dish soap I buy. I know there are a lot of options out there but Dawn never lets me down. It does the job and I don't have to worry about cleaning clean dishes. You just know they are clean. One less thing to worry about on a day to day level. One of my favorite products ever.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Austin, TX

This is one of the best sponges I have ever used. I love that the sponges can be changed out when fully used and it's really easy to load the wand with dish soap. The wand makes it easy to scrub without getting your hands all wet and soapy. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Cicely L.
Cicely L.
Rochester, IL

I love the effectiveness of this product. It's so innovative. I love not having to worry about wasting dish soap because it's already right in the sponge wand for me. It works like magic. I have never used another product like this and when this wand breaks I will go out and buy another one.
Alli J.
Alli J.
Brookfield, WI

These dishwands are the best for washing dishes! They make it so easy to get dried on food off of plates and other dishes so easy I don't even know what I did before this. This is now a must to have in the house and I don't think that I could go back to washing dishes the old fashion way.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Mansfield, PA

I love using a dishwand because I hate getting my hands wet and wrinkly when doing my dishes. Easy to refill, cheap, and you can find them pretty much anywhere. They remove food from my dishes without much elbow grease, but glasses and corners are sometimes hard to get in with the wand.

Join Now