Add a Photo

By DAWN
#82 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Cicely L.
Cicely L.
Rochester, IL
Nov. 12, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I love the effectiveness of this product. It's so innovative. I love not having to worry about wasting dish soap because it's already right in the sponge wand for me. It works like magic. I have never used another product like this and when this wand breaks I will go out and buy another one.
Alli J.
Alli J.
Brookfield, WI
These dishwands are the best for washing dishes! They make it so easy to get dried on food off of plates and other dishes so easy I don't even know what I did before this. This is now a must to have in the house and I don't think that I could go back to washing dishes the old fashion way.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Provo, UT
Not a fan- they worked fine for a while, but honestly I think it used too much soap (dawn is concentrated, you only need a little, but by putting it in the handle you don't get to control it really) plus it started to leak after a while and I decided to stick with a normal sponge.
Z A.
Z A.
Irving, TX
This is the best stuff for your dishes. It is antibacterial and removes those pesky grease stains. Smells amazing as well - my favorite it is the apple blossom because it reminds me of springtime. It is really affordable and truth be told, I enjoy doing the dishes because of this.
Julia I.
Julia I.
Bowie, MD
I keep this wands on my shower rack and do a quick scrub down each time i shower to prevent build up and keep it nice and clean. My grout is still perfectly white and it feels so clean to use! Nothing is better than being able to take a bath without having to clean the tub first!
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Anderson, IN
I don't use this to wash my dishes. Instead, I fill it with The Works bathtub cleaner and use it to clean my bathtub and the shower walls and shower door. The handle is a bit short for this purpose, but I like it a lot.

The sponges are reasonably priced and super easy to replace.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Albany, NY
Dec. 15, 2016, 3:19 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I love these for helping keep your hands out of the dishes that have been sitting in the sink for too long. my one issue with this is that the liquid dish soap leaked in one of mine within the first week of having it. I had quite the mess on my kitchen counters because of this.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Russellville, KY
I use the dawn ultra concentrate. It does a better
job than most, but I am not sure it is my water, but
it doesn't seem to get rid of the grease as advertised.
I find I have to wash some of my greasier dishes more than once
I would recommend this product and it is a good
value
amber r.
amber r.
I am currently using these little scrubs. They work really good and allow me to wash dishes faster then with a normal sponge or dish rag. It also saves me a lot of dish soap as well because i put dish soap in the refillable handle. I have been using this product for years now!
Allie S.
Allie S.
Dallas, TX
Nov. 18, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
This product works relatively well, however I think you could find a better product for washing there dishes. i bought this soap at Target and they also sell it at Walmart I believe. It is good value but I do not think I would use it again, I would buy a different brand.