Add a Photo

By DAWN
#59 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Hazelwood, MO

When I hand wash my dished, this is a product I would hate to go without. The fact that there is soap in the wand makes it better than any other dish wand I have used. I love to cook and so does my family. This always gets rid of the hard messes that other products just cant handle.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Provo, UT

Not a fan- they worked fine for a while, but honestly I think it used too much soap (dawn is concentrated, you only need a little, but by putting it in the handle you don't get to control it really) plus it started to leak after a while and I decided to stick with a normal sponge.
Z A.
Z A.
Irving, TX

This is the best stuff for your dishes. It is antibacterial and removes those pesky grease stains. Smells amazing as well - my favorite it is the apple blossom because it reminds me of springtime. It is really affordable and truth be told, I enjoy doing the dishes because of this.
Julia I.
Julia I.
Bowie, MD

I keep this wands on my shower rack and do a quick scrub down each time i shower to prevent build up and keep it nice and clean. My grout is still perfectly white and it feels so clean to use! Nothing is better than being able to take a bath without having to clean the tub first!
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Anderson, IN

I don't use this to wash my dishes. Instead, I fill it with The Works bathtub cleaner and use it to clean my bathtub and the shower walls and shower door. The handle is a bit short for this purpose, but I like it a lot.

The sponges are reasonably priced and super easy to replace.
amber r.
amber r.

I am currently using these little scrubs. They work really good and allow me to wash dishes faster then with a normal sponge or dish rag. It also saves me a lot of dish soap as well because i put dish soap in the refillable handle. I have been using this product for years now!
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Russellville, KY

I use the dawn ultra concentrate. It does a better
job than most, but I am not sure it is my water, but
it doesn't seem to get rid of the grease as advertised.
I find I have to wash some of my greasier dishes more than once
I would recommend this product and it is a good
value
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
Perris, CA

Dawn is a great dishwashing liquid ... its awesome... its very effective .. and very affordable .. it has a nice scent .. plenty of scents to chose from ... it has PROs all the way around ... I recommend Dawn to everyone ... I've used Dawn for years and so has my family ...
Gabriella  F.
Gabriella F.

This really is a good detergent liquid creamme has worked me perfectly, I use it too much and it really got me out of trouble, I used other products but without doubt this is in the best and favorites of mine and my family, clean exelente I seriously recomend it and a lot
Allie S.
Allie S.
Dallas, TX

This product works relatively well, however I think you could find a better product for washing there dishes. i bought this soap at Target and they also sell it at Walmart I believe. It is good value but I do not think I would use it again, I would buy a different brand.

Join Now