Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.

I love this handled sponge for doing just a few dishes at a time. It's so easy to just fill the reservoir with your favorite Dawn dish washing detergent and go. It's that simple, and I love simplicity when it comes to dishes. It works perfectly everytime. And you're using less water and less dish soap. Love it!!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

OMG! AMAZING PRODUCT! Sick of touching disgusting sponges and constantly putting soap on them? Then this product is for you! It makes it suuuuper easy to do dishes and the sponges are pretty tough! When the sponge gets dirty, you easily switch it out for a new one. I HIGHLY recommend this product
Desi A.
Desi A.
Athens, OH

These make dishes to do a lot easier. OF course your hand will get dirty but when using the wand it doesn't feel like it. It is easy to scrub things. only con is that sometimes i wish more soap would come out, or if you could press a button for more soap to come out when cleaning certain things.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Naples, FL

This is one of the best sponges I have ever used. I love that the sponges can be changed out when fully used and it's really easy to load the wand with dish soap. The wand makes it easy to scrub without getting your hands all wet and soapy. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Cicely L.
Cicely L.
Rochester, IL

I love the effectiveness of this product. It's so innovative. I love not having to worry about wasting dish soap because it's already right in the sponge wand for me. It works like magic. I have never used another product like this and when this wand breaks I will go out and buy another one.
Alli J.
Alli J.
Brookfield, WI

These dishwands are the best for washing dishes! They make it so easy to get dried on food off of plates and other dishes so easy I don't even know what I did before this. This is now a must to have in the house and I don't think that I could go back to washing dishes the old fashion way.
Sharon Q.
Sharon Q.

Es un detergente que desde que era niña recuerdo que mis padres elegían a la hora de hacer las compras, ya que es realmente bueno para quitar la grasa de los platos y ollas que se queda a la hora de cocinar y comer apartede que no se requiere de demasiado detergente para limpiarlas.
Z A.
Z A.
Irving, TX

This is the best stuff for your dishes. It is antibacterial and removes those pesky grease stains. Smells amazing as well - my favorite it is the apple blossom because it reminds me of springtime. It is really affordable and truth be told, I enjoy doing the dishes because of this.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Provo, UT

Not a fan- they worked fine for a while, but honestly I think it used too much soap (dawn is concentrated, you only need a little, but by putting it in the handle you don't get to control it really) plus it started to leak after a while and I decided to stick with a normal sponge.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Anderson, IN

I don't use this to wash my dishes. Instead, I fill it with The Works bathtub cleaner and use it to clean my bathtub and the shower walls and shower door. The handle is a bit short for this purpose, but I like it a lot.

The sponges are reasonably priced and super easy to replace.

Join Now