BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
I love this handled sponge for doing just a few dishes at a time. It's so easy to just fill the reservoir with your favorite Dawn dish washing detergent and go. It's that simple, and I love simplicity when it comes to dishes. It works perfectly everytime. And you're using less water and less dish soap. Love it!!
Tammy A.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love these refillables. The sponge works really well and I can decide exactly how much soap I want to use. I find I use less product by using the dishwand so my product lasts longer and it's easier on the pocketbook. I will definitely continue to use this product
crystal s.
Chesterton, IN
This is a great and easy to use mopping system. I love
that I just have to peal off the scrubbing pad and
throw it away. The only thing I had is that I feel like
I have to use two pads to make sure the floor is clean
because sometimes I think I just cleaned the floor
with dirty cleaner chemicals. Other than that, it's
great.
Kori J.
These make doing the dishes so easy! I hate touching sponges so using the wand makes everything less icky. The sponge refills are easy to get on and off too, so I don't feel like I need an entire new wand each time the sponge gets... sponge-y. I'd definitely recommend using these!
Heather N.
These are great little pads and I love that it refills so you're not getting water all over as you grab the soap to put on your scrubber over and over but they don't last very long and rip easily.
Arianna C.
Fort Worth, TX
Dawn soap is actually a good dish soap very helpful gets all of the stains out makes my dishes sparkling white and clean to the tea thank you guy's a lot I love you guys thank you dawn when will these reviews be over but still thank you a lot kids that's all folks
Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
I always use Dawn because it is good on grease and the soap last until the dishes is done. never disappointed and it is a good value. I will always use Dawn you can buy Dawn at all stores I shop. Family dollar, dollar tree, Wal-Mart and other discount stores.
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
This washing wand and brushes are a savior when it comes t washing dishes. They fit in everything no matter the mug or bowl. I get these at target and they last about two months. They are so effective and worth every cent you pay. They are also easy to remove.
Anna E.
Boston, MA
This product is great and inexpensive. I usually purchase these at Walmart or target. They are great at getting rid of tough stains, but they don't last long so I have to replace fairly frequently. I would buy again.
Jenna H.
North Canton, OH
I really love sponges with handles. It really helps so you don't have to touch wet food! I think this product is very affordable and I bought Mine at Walmart. The only thing I wish it did was let out more soap when you push the button. But it is a great sponge!