Add a Photo

By DAWN
#66 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Desi A.
Desi A.
Athens, OH

These make dishes to do a lot easier. OF course your hand will get dirty but when using the wand it doesn't feel like it. It is easy to scrub things. only con is that sometimes i wish more soap would come out, or if you could press a button for more soap to come out when cleaning certain things.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Naples, FL

This is one of the best sponges I have ever used. I love that the sponges can be changed out when fully used and it's really easy to load the wand with dish soap. The wand makes it easy to scrub without getting your hands all wet and soapy. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Cicely L.
Cicely L.
Rochester, IL

I love the effectiveness of this product. It's so innovative. I love not having to worry about wasting dish soap because it's already right in the sponge wand for me. It works like magic. I have never used another product like this and when this wand breaks I will go out and buy another one.
Alli J.
Alli J.
Brookfield, WI

These dishwands are the best for washing dishes! They make it so easy to get dried on food off of plates and other dishes so easy I don't even know what I did before this. This is now a must to have in the house and I don't think that I could go back to washing dishes the old fashion way.
Z A.
Z A.
Irving, TX

This is the best stuff for your dishes. It is antibacterial and removes those pesky grease stains. Smells amazing as well - my favorite it is the apple blossom because it reminds me of springtime. It is really affordable and truth be told, I enjoy doing the dishes because of this.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Provo, UT

Not a fan- they worked fine for a while, but honestly I think it used too much soap (dawn is concentrated, you only need a little, but by putting it in the handle you don't get to control it really) plus it started to leak after a while and I decided to stick with a normal sponge.
Julia I.
Julia I.
Bowie, MD

I keep this wands on my shower rack and do a quick scrub down each time i shower to prevent build up and keep it nice and clean. My grout is still perfectly white and it feels so clean to use! Nothing is better than being able to take a bath without having to clean the tub first!
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Anderson, IN

I don't use this to wash my dishes. Instead, I fill it with The Works bathtub cleaner and use it to clean my bathtub and the shower walls and shower door. The handle is a bit short for this purpose, but I like it a lot.

The sponges are reasonably priced and super easy to replace.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Albany, NY

I love these for helping keep your hands out of the dishes that have been sitting in the sink for too long. my one issue with this is that the liquid dish soap leaked in one of mine within the first week of having it. I had quite the mess on my kitchen counters because of this.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Russellville, KY

I use the dawn ultra concentrate. It does a better
job than most, but I am not sure it is my water, but
it doesn't seem to get rid of the grease as advertised.
I find I have to wash some of my greasier dishes more than once
I would recommend this product and it is a good
value