BY DAWN #94 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Meghan W.
Cape coral, FL
:/ unfortunately this product just wasn't ergonomically correct for me. The soap wouldn't fill in the handle and it was leaky/ not effective.
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
I use these till there is nothing left to use on my wand! I think the only thing I don't like about them is they do fall apart after so long.
Kristle L.
Fairmont
I love these they are so easy to use and you have the dawn then when you need it. It's perfect for a quick job or a long dish washing project
Sabrina N.
Fell apart very easily. Was not impressed by this product from Dawn. This product could've been made more carefully with the consumer in mind
Sigrid Q.
I actually use this to clean my tub, i love it. The handle makes it easier and i fill it up with water so that it can wet the comet as i go.
Janet B.
Beaumont, CA
Dawns does is job gets all the grease out of pots and dishes leaves my dishes spot less with no water marks I will keep using this product
Shannon O.
Fort Worth, TX
DAWN! has always been a household favorite. My mother only uses dawn and I do too. I love mixing it with vinegar to deep clean our shower.
Amanda S.
Spencer, WV
You should never ever ever use a sponge for dishes! It soak up more than soap, it carries bacteria and food bits from one dish to another.
Rowena R.
Marion, SC
dawn works the best for me and my family and it is pet safe so that we can use it to wash out cats and dogs not harmful to my hands either
Stephanie R.
Wlrks great with those hard to reach places.makes handling more comfortable and allows you to re use the handle and switch out the scrub.