Add a Photo

By DAWN
#77 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Gadsden, AL

Use these with almost every cleaning Wash. They work great and leave dishes super clean. I've gone trough 4 refills
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL

I love the dish wand because I'm always very cautious of my nails/manicure. These refills are great and affordable.
Makaela C.
Makaela C.
Eureka, CA

My grandma uses it. it makes your hands really soft and most of the scents are good. didn't notice any oily residue
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Dacula, GA

Easiest way to wash dishes. No mess bc the soap goes right in the wand. If you need more soap just press the button
Brooke J.
Brooke J.

I absolutely love this product. It makes washing dishes so much easier. I would highly recommend this to everyone
katie l.
katie l.
Redmond, OR

i love this it makes it so much easier to wash my dishes without having to constantly dump more soap on my sponge
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca

Dawn is the best dishwashing soap in use at my house cleans and shines my dishes very well just like I want them.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.

I love the Dishwand and will be using this no matter what! Makes cleaning up messes so much easier to deal with!
Calah F.
Calah F.
Kermit, WV

Dishwand = magic wand .. Love it ! Convenient and easy to use ! Kids even like to help cause they can use it lol
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

these work great I use them all the time and would recommend this to anyone who has dirty dishes and needs this