Add a Photo

By DAWN
#66 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY

I love how the dishes are left sparkly clean without harming or overdrying my hands. My hands are always left soft.
katie l.
katie l.
Redmond, OR

i love this it makes it so much easier to wash my dishes without having to constantly dump more soap on my sponge
Brooke J.
Brooke J.

I absolutely love this product. It makes washing dishes so much easier. I would highly recommend this to everyone
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca

Dawn is the best dishwashing soap in use at my house cleans and shines my dishes very well just like I want them.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.

I love the Dishwand and will be using this no matter what! Makes cleaning up messes so much easier to deal with!
Calah F.
Calah F.
Kermit, WV

Dishwand = magic wand .. Love it ! Convenient and easy to use ! Kids even like to help cause they can use it lol
Faria P.
Faria P.
W Hollywood, CA

Works really really really well. Helps clean dishes. Very cheap. Got mines at kmart to love it so much yp mmmmmm
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

these work great I use them all the time and would recommend this to anyone who has dirty dishes and needs this
Kara F.
Kara F.

The best to keep right on your kitchen counter for dishes that only need a quick squirt of soap to clean with!
Ana G.
Ana G.

Love this dish washer, it leaves your dishes clean and you don't need a lot to use in order to wash your dishes

Join Now