Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
missy h.
missy h.
spencer, wv

I have used a few times not to thrilled about it don't get me wrong I love dawn products but not to much on this one
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I use it for many things but I like it can be used for other things besides dishes
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Gadsden, AL

Use these with almost every cleaning Wash. They work great and leave dishes super clean. I've gone trough 4 refills
Makaela C.
Makaela C.
Eureka, CA

My grandma uses it. it makes your hands really soft and most of the scents are good. didn't notice any oily residue
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Statesboro, GA

Easiest way to wash dishes. No mess bc the soap goes right in the wand. If you need more soap just press the button
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY

I love how the dishes are left sparkly clean without harming or overdrying my hands. My hands are always left soft.
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL

I love the dish wand because I'm always very cautious of my nails/manicure. These refills are great and affordable.
katie l.
katie l.
Redmond, OR

i love this it makes it so much easier to wash my dishes without having to constantly dump more soap on my sponge
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca

Dawn is the best dishwashing soap in use at my house cleans and shines my dishes very well just like I want them.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.

I absolutely love this product. It makes washing dishes so much easier. I would highly recommend this to everyone

Join Now