Add a Photo

By DAWN
#59 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Gadsden, AL

Use these with almost every cleaning Wash. They work great and leave dishes super clean. I've gone trough 4 refills
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Dacula, GA

Easiest way to wash dishes. No mess bc the soap goes right in the wand. If you need more soap just press the button
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL

I love the dish wand because I'm always very cautious of my nails/manicure. These refills are great and affordable.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN

I just got these and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm interested in trying them, it seems like a good concept
VE-481136 Jonathan L.
VE-481136 Jonathan L.
MEDLEY, Fl

Excellent product is good I recommend to fill my expectations, and I recommend it without problems, it is fabulous
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca

Dawn is the best dishwashing soap in use at my house cleans and shines my dishes very well just like I want them.
Calah F.
Calah F.
Kermit, WV

Dishwand = magic wand .. Love it ! Convenient and easy to use ! Kids even like to help cause they can use it lol
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

these work great I use them all the time and would recommend this to anyone who has dirty dishes and needs this
Faria P.
Faria P.
W Hollywood, CA

Works really really really well. Helps clean dishes. Very cheap. Got mines at kmart to love it so much yp mmmmmm
Ana G.
Ana G.

Love this dish washer, it leaves your dishes clean and you don't need a lot to use in order to wash your dishes

Join Now