BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Cassandra M.
Galesburg, IL
im strictly a dawn soap person we dont use anything but dawn soap product it helps get the dishes cleaned unlikely other products we have tried
Kristle L.
Fairmont
I love these they are so easy to use and you have the dawn then when you need it. It's perfect for a quick job or a long dish washing project
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
I use these till there is nothing left to use on my wand! I think the only thing I don't like about them is they do fall apart after so long.
Sabrina N.
Fell apart very easily. Was not impressed by this product from Dawn. This product could've been made more carefully with the consumer in mind
Sigrid Q.
I actually use this to clean my tub, i love it. The handle makes it easier and i fill it up with water so that it can wet the comet as i go.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
:/ unfortunately this product just wasn't ergonomically correct for me. The soap wouldn't fill in the handle and it was leaky/ not effective.
Rowena R.
Marion, SC
dawn works the best for me and my family and it is pet safe so that we can use it to wash out cats and dogs not harmful to my hands either
Amanda S.
Spencer, WV
You should never ever ever use a sponge for dishes! It soak up more than soap, it carries bacteria and food bits from one dish to another.
Shannon O.
Fort Worth, TX
DAWN! has always been a household favorite. My mother only uses dawn and I do too. I love mixing it with vinegar to deep clean our shower.
Janet B.
Beaumont, CA
Dawns does is job gets all the grease out of pots and dishes leaves my dishes spot less with no water marks I will keep using this product