Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
arizona H.
arizona H.
Cincinnati, OH

helps me clean so my hands don't touch anything so I love this brush thank god for making it it helpps its a life saver
Estrella B.
Estrella B.

Not worth it. Sure it works but only for a little bit, then It starts falling apart. I just gave up and threw it away.
daylin l.
daylin l.
Louisville, KY

Juuust amazing, leaves my plates super clean and oil or resedu free I love it so much I always buy the same is amazing
Josephine B.
Josephine B.
Lafayette, AL

This is a favorite of mine. I can get into the bottom and sides of cups, and glasses and still clean bowls and plates.
Hallie T.
Hallie T.
Lake Charles, LA

Love these! So easy and convenient when you need to wash a few dishes. These are made very well and last a long time.
Luisa R.
Luisa R.
Blakeslee, Pa

I always use Dawn when washing my dishes. Smells great and always gets that grease and tough food stains off. Buy it!
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA

Very good dish soap easy to use and removes stain very easily. It doesn't have a strong smell and scent is quite nice
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I use it for many things but I like it can be used for other things besides dishes
missy h.
missy h.
spencer, wv

I have used a few times not to thrilled about it don't get me wrong I love dawn products but not to much on this one
Christine L.
Christine L.
Mount Vernon, IL

I buy these constantly. I don't wash dishes by hand without them and the original Dawn dish liquid. Always my go to.

Join Now