Add a Photo

By DAWN
#82 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Very easy to clean with. Gets the job done without having to scrub so much overall a great product to use
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Not really what I expected .. I had high hopes for less of a mess ,, but it just got messy and stinky ..
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Lubbock, TX
Didn't like this product it didn't work for my stuff and I would not recommend this product to a friend
I used this to wash my dishes and I love the smell because I love fresh scents and not citrusy scents.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Blacksburg, Va
I loooove these wands. I don't mind washing dishes but these just make it so much easier and quicker.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Garland, TX
I love using dish wands to wash dishes! I like that these come in a 2 pack so I always have a spare!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX
I use dawn because i don't need to use a lot like with bargain brands and in the long run i save money
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
I love this dishwahing liquid I use this every day it makes my hands soft not bad on my hands at all
SANDRA C.
SANDRA C.
Columbus, GA
Love dawn dish liquid cleans wonderful smells good and leaves hands soft
good value for good price.
Kim T.
Kim T.
I use Dawn to clean pretty much everywhere in my house. Very happy with it. Done with my comments.