Add a Photo

By DAWN
#59 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Luisa R.
Luisa R.
Blakeslee, Pa

I always use Dawn when washing my dishes. Smells great and always gets that grease and tough food stains off. Buy it!
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA

Very good dish soap easy to use and removes stain very easily. It doesn't have a strong smell and scent is quite nice
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH

Love this product! It's super handy when you only have a few items to wash. It allows you to save on water and soap.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I use it for many things but I like it can be used for other things besides dishes
Christine L.
Christine L.
Mount Vernon, IL

I buy these constantly. I don't wash dishes by hand without them and the original Dawn dish liquid. Always my go to.
missy h.
missy h.
spencer, wv

I have used a few times not to thrilled about it don't get me wrong I love dawn products but not to much on this one
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

My dad uses these and loves them. They are a lot better than a regular sponge. It is nice because there is a handle.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Buffalo , NY

Makes washing the dishes much easier! Plus I think it helps save on soap because it distributes just what you need.
Makaela C.
Makaela C.
Eureka, CA

My grandma uses it. it makes your hands really soft and most of the scents are good. didn't notice any oily residue
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

Absolutely love this gadget! I never have to get my hands dirty. Doesn't use much detergent to get everything clean

Join Now