Add a Photo

By DAWN
#81 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA

Very good dish soap easy to use and removes stain very easily. It doesn't have a strong smell and scent is quite nice
Luisa R.
Luisa R.
Blakeslee, Pa

I always use Dawn when washing my dishes. Smells great and always gets that grease and tough food stains off. Buy it!
Hallie T.
Hallie T.
Lake Charles, LA

Love these! So easy and convenient when you need to wash a few dishes. These are made very well and last a long time.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I use it for many things but I like it can be used for other things besides dishes
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Collegeville, PA

These wands transformed how I wash dishes. They work so much better than using a rag or sponge and they last awhile.
missy h.
missy h.
spencer, wv

I have used a few times not to thrilled about it don't get me wrong I love dawn products but not to much on this one
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

My dad uses these and loves them. They are a lot better than a regular sponge. It is nice because there is a handle.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Mount Vernon, IL

I buy these constantly. I don't wash dishes by hand without them and the original Dawn dish liquid. Always my go to.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH

Love this product! It's super handy when you only have a few items to wash. It allows you to save on water and soap.
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL

I love the dish wand because I'm always very cautious of my nails/manicure. These refills are great and affordable.