BY DAWN #95 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Courtney M.
Dishwands are a must have. I hate washing dirty dishes because it very much grosses me out. But the dishwash is perfect to keep my hands less dirty.
Janie S.
Haskins, OH
Dawn is the product that you use on any stain and more likely than not the stain will come out, even blood. It is reasonable priced. Thank You Janie
Daneece H.
Avoca, IA
I am a big Dawn fan, but with these I noticed the scrub part falls apart after two washes. I do however love the idea of have the soap on the inside.
Doug W.
Batavia, IL
The quality of the sponge isn't extremely strong. It tends to deteriorate and smell when it's been used enough. I would rather prefer a Brillo pad
Erica W.
Morehead, KY
These are my go to for doing dishes. I dont have a dish washer so this helps me get off all of the nastyness from my plates and pots! Very helpful!
Madison S.
The scent is great but there's not as much grease fighting power with this one. For heavy duty jobs, I prefer original Dawn concentrated formula.
Alicia F.
Lorena, TX
I really like this dishwand! It's always affordable and available at most grocery stores. It's very effective at getting tough grim on my dishes.
Jennifer S.
Macomb, MI
Love the dishwashing wands. They are convenient and keeps your hands out of the water!! Wish they came in bigger sizes for pots and pans though.
Kenisha L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This wand makes it way easier for.me to wash the wishes because I know I won't have to touch the gunk which is what I hated about washing dishes.
Dymie H.
These are so handy! They allow you to use the perfect
Amount and you can keep washing without having to stop and put soap on every single dish!