Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV

I use these till there is nothing left to use on my wand! I think the only thing I don't like about them is they do fall apart after so long.
Janet B.
Janet B.
Beaumont, CA

Dawns does is job gets all the grease out of pots and dishes leaves my dishes spot less with no water marks I will keep using this product
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Fort Worth, TX

DAWN! has always been a household favorite. My mother only uses dawn and I do too. I love mixing it with vinegar to deep clean our shower.
Rowena R.
Rowena R.
Marion, SC

dawn works the best for me and my family and it is pet safe so that we can use it to wash out cats and dogs not harmful to my hands either
Brockeyva M.
Brockeyva M.

Cleans good. It get all the dirty place where others don't it's effective. I buy it at the store. Most big name store have it and more. i
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Rialto, CA

Wlrks great with those hard to reach places.makes handling more comfortable and allows you to re use the handle and switch out the scrub.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL

This wand is okay. The only problem with it is that it just gets super gross. It's like washing dishes with tag that hasn't been washed.
DONNA M.
DONNA M.
Graniteville, SC

I only use Dawn soap, it cuts threw grease so easy, I like the smell of it. The refill bottles are so easy to use. and there is no mess.
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Colorado Springs, CO

This is super good for our water bottles. Sometimes the holes are just too small and this works wonders! Gets them all shiny and clean.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Denver, CO

Great soap! Works really well and is afforadable! Also, has so many uses! You can use to on your dog if they have flea's. Smells nice.

Join Now