Add a Photo

By DAWN
#66 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, Ca

Very good dish soap easy to use and removes stain very easily. It doesn't have a strong smell and scent is quite nice
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I use it for many things but I like it can be used for other things besides dishes
Christine L.
Christine L.
Mount Vernon, IL

I buy these constantly. I don't wash dishes by hand without them and the original Dawn dish liquid. Always my go to.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

My dad uses these and loves them. They are a lot better than a regular sponge. It is nice because there is a handle.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Collegeville, PA

These wands transformed how I wash dishes. They work so much better than using a rag or sponge and they last awhile.
missy h.
missy h.
spencer, wv

I have used a few times not to thrilled about it don't get me wrong I love dawn products but not to much on this one
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH

Love this product! It's super handy when you only have a few items to wash. It allows you to save on water and soap.
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Gadsden, AL

Use these with almost every cleaning Wash. They work great and leave dishes super clean. I've gone trough 4 refills
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY

I love how the dishes are left sparkly clean without harming or overdrying my hands. My hands are always left soft.
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Dacula, GA

Easiest way to wash dishes. No mess bc the soap goes right in the wand. If you need more soap just press the button

Join Now