Add a Photo

By DAWN
#66 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Hartford, VT

I use dawn orignal each and every day have for many years works the best it does what it claims to do hands down the best
Addie G.
Addie G.

I love this product it cleans my dishes so well and smells really good to for a resonable price as well at great quality
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Statesville

I've used so many different brands of wand refills this is the only one of quality that won't fall apart after two uses.
arizona H.
arizona H.
Cincinnati, OH

helps me clean so my hands don't touch anything so I love this brush thank god for making it it helpps its a life saver
Emily M.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA

I absolutely love this dawn soap because it cleans the dishes well and your hands are so soft after it's just the best!
daylin l.
daylin l.
Louisville, KY

Juuust amazing, leaves my plates super clean and oil or resedu free I love it so much I always buy the same is amazing
Josephine B.
Josephine B.
Lafayette, AL

This is a favorite of mine. I can get into the bottom and sides of cups, and glasses and still clean bowls and plates.
Estrella B.
Estrella B.

Not worth it. Sure it works but only for a little bit, then It starts falling apart. I just gave up and threw it away.
Hallie T.
Hallie T.
Lake Charles, LA

Love these! So easy and convenient when you need to wash a few dishes. These are made very well and last a long time.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, Ca

Very good dish soap easy to use and removes stain very easily. It doesn't have a strong smell and scent is quite nice

Join Now