Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Doug W.
Doug W.
Batavia, IL

The quality of the sponge isn't extremely strong. It tends to deteriorate and smell when it's been used enough. I would rather prefer a Brillo pad
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Lorena, TX

I really like this dishwand! It's always affordable and available at most grocery stores. It's very effective at getting tough grim on my dishes.
Madison S.
Madison S.

The scent is great but there's not as much grease fighting power with this one. For heavy duty jobs, I prefer original Dawn concentrated formula.
Kenisha L.
Kenisha L.
Virginia Bch, VA

This wand makes it way easier for.me to wash the wishes because I know I won't have to touch the gunk which is what I hated about washing dishes.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Macomb, MI

Love the dishwashing wands. They are convenient and keeps your hands out of the water!! Wish they came in bigger sizes for pots and pans though.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Galesburg, IL

im strictly a dawn soap person we dont use anything but dawn soap product it helps get the dishes cleaned unlikely other products we have tried
Dymie H.
Dymie H.

These are so handy! They allow you to use the perfect
Amount and you can keep washing without having to stop and put soap on every single dish!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

Love love love. My fiancé introduced me to the Scott one first. It worked alright but I liked this one because the fill area is in the middle.
Kristle L.
Kristle L.
Fairmont

I love these they are so easy to use and you have the dawn then when you need it. It's perfect for a quick job or a long dish washing project
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Cape coral, Fl

:/ unfortunately this product just wasn't ergonomically correct for me. The soap wouldn't fill in the handle and it was leaky/ not effective.

Join Now