Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Statesville

I've used so many different brands of wand refills this is the only one of quality that won't fall apart after two uses.
arizona H.
arizona H.
Cincinnati, OH

helps me clean so my hands don't touch anything so I love this brush thank god for making it it helpps its a life saver
Emily M.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA

I absolutely love this dawn soap because it cleans the dishes well and your hands are so soft after it's just the best!
Josephine B.
Josephine B.
Lafayette, AL

This is a favorite of mine. I can get into the bottom and sides of cups, and glasses and still clean bowls and plates.
daylin l.
daylin l.
Louisville, KY

Juuust amazing, leaves my plates super clean and oil or resedu free I love it so much I always buy the same is amazing
Luisa R.
Luisa R.
Blakeslee, Pa

I always use Dawn when washing my dishes. Smells great and always gets that grease and tough food stains off. Buy it!
Hallie T.
Hallie T.
Lake Charles, LA

Love these! So easy and convenient when you need to wash a few dishes. These are made very well and last a long time.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA

Very good dish soap easy to use and removes stain very easily. It doesn't have a strong smell and scent is quite nice
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I use it for many things but I like it can be used for other things besides dishes
Christine L.
Christine L.
Mount Vernon, IL

I buy these constantly. I don't wash dishes by hand without them and the original Dawn dish liquid. Always my go to.

Join Now