Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Erika O.
Erika O.
Sykesville, MD

easier to wash glasses with but they do leak after awhile. i feel like more dish soap is used than necessary. i prefer the baby bottle scrubbers instead.
Kat C.
Kat C.
Las Vegas, NV

Love it. Dawn makes it easy to fight grease and keep my dishes spotless. Theres a reason its been the go to dishwasher soap for years for many families.
Rene G.
Rene G.
Lowell, MI

Not a huge fan, they work okay but I found that the want leaked a little bit. I switched to a scrubber that does not have the soap inserted in the tube.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Davison, MI

Dishwand is great for cleaning those glasses that are tall, or just overall great tool to have laying around your sink. its a inexpensive item as well.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

My family always turns to Dawn for any dish cleaning. Heck you can even use it on your car rims. Multi-purpose and effective? I'd say that's a win-win.
Daneece H.
Daneece H.
Avoca, IA

I am a big Dawn fan, but with these I noticed the scrub part falls apart after two washes. I do however love the idea of have the soap on the inside.
Janie S.
Janie S.
Haskins, OH

Dawn is the product that you use on any stain and more likely than not the stain will come out, even blood. It is reasonable priced. Thank You Janie
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.

This stuff smells so good and it keeps your hands soft and not dry out. it gets dishes clean and it doesn't make the dishes smell like strawberries.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Morehead, KY

These are my go to for doing dishes. I dont have a dish washer so this helps me get off all of the nastyness from my plates and pots! Very helpful!
Doug W.
Doug W.
Batavia, IL

The quality of the sponge isn't extremely strong. It tends to deteriorate and smell when it's been used enough. I would rather prefer a Brillo pad

Join Now