Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Hope K.
Hope K.

This is the best tool! I use it to clean dishes, the sink, and I also have one for cleaning the shower! I use this all the time!!
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Piedmont, SC

Love the Dawn dish wand. It makes keeping messes cleaned up much easier as well as making sure enough soap is being used as well
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I can't rave about these gadgets enough! Make doing dishes SO easy. Does all the hard work and misery of dish washing disappear
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

I love buying these. It makes it easy to change out your sponges and u can easily get the sponge sudsy with a push of a button.
Xylia V.
Xylia V.
Yuma, AZ

Love that they added hand moisturizer to Dawn, aside from the hot water washing dishes in general can take a toll on my hands.
Dana G.
Dana G.
Siparia

I love it no complains my mom and aunts love it and so do I I bought it in the supermarket it was quite affordable no worries
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Los Angeles, CA

This product is not good. It falls apart easily and it's so difficult to scrub dishes or pats and pans it's not worth the buy
Lakeisha B.
Lakeisha B.

We always try to buy the blue dawn (the one with the wildlife duck on it). It cleans dishes as well as other household items.
Monalisa S.
Monalisa S.
Youngstown, OH

I love these, they are awesome for cups and glasses! I highly recommend this product for a sure way of cleaning your glasses
Amber D.
Amber D.
Sallis, MS

I buy these refills a lot. They do such a good job cleaning dishes or even just pre cleaning them. They are priced good too.

Join Now