BY DAWN #84 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

missy h.
missy h.
spencer, wv
I have used a few times not to thrilled about it don't get me wrong I love dawn products but not to much on this one
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY
I love how the dishes are left sparkly clean without harming or overdrying my hands. My hands are always left soft.
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
I love the dish wand because I'm always very cautious of my nails/manicure. These refills are great and affordable.
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Gadsden, AL
Use these with almost every cleaning Wash. They work great and leave dishes super clean. I've gone trough 4 refills
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Dacula, GA
Easiest way to wash dishes. No mess bc the soap goes right in the wand. If you need more soap just press the button
Makaela C.
Makaela C.
Eureka, CA
My grandma uses it. it makes your hands really soft and most of the scents are good. didn't notice any oily residue
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
Dawn is the best dishwashing soap in use at my house cleans and shines my dishes very well just like I want them.
katie l.
katie l.
Redmond, OR
i love this it makes it so much easier to wash my dishes without having to constantly dump more soap on my sponge
Calah F.
Calah F.
Kermit, WV
Dishwand = magic wand .. Love it ! Convenient and easy to use ! Kids even like to help cause they can use it lol
Faria P.
Faria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Works really really really well. Helps clean dishes. Very cheap. Got mines at kmart to love it so much yp mmmmmm