Add a Photo

By DAWN
#77 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Los Angeles, CA

This product is not good. It falls apart easily and it's so difficult to scrub dishes or pats and pans it's not worth the buy
Lakeisha B.
Lakeisha B.

We always try to buy the blue dawn (the one with the wildlife duck on it). It cleans dishes as well as other household items.
Monalisa S.
Monalisa S.
Youngstown, OH

I love these, they are awesome for cups and glasses! I highly recommend this product for a sure way of cleaning your glasses
Amber D.
Amber D.
Sallis , MS

I buy these refills a lot. They do such a good job cleaning dishes or even just pre cleaning them. They are priced good too.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Pine Prairie, LA

I love using dawn! It helps really clean my dishs and not have it feeling greasy afterwards. The price is also a good price.
Judy F.
Judy F.
Hillsboro, OH

Don't like this product. After time it leaks. Expensive to buy since doesn't work. Refill doesn't pop on it right . Ok scent
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

I've used Dawn dish soap for years, it honestly the only kind I feel gets my dishes clean. I highly recommend it to others.
stella b.
stella b.

It makes the dishes very clean and shiny and it Sells very good over all I just the live the product in but it firm Walmart
Øbey K.
Øbey K.
North Augusta

This soap leaves the dishes #squeaky clean and smells better than most dish soaps. I always buy this when I go to the store
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

I always use sponges but I love this if my kids are helping me with the dishes. It helps them not to use so much detergent.