Add a Photo

By DAWN
#59 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
Palatine

makes it so easy to scrub dishes without having to even pour soap on it since its already in the brush, would recommend and rebuy
Hope K.
Hope K.

This is the best tool! I use it to clean dishes, the sink, and I also have one for cleaning the shower! I use this all the time!!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Algonquin, IL

I love using these to keep my hands from getting messy when washing dishes. I found that this brand holds up longer than others.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Piedmont, SC

Love the Dawn dish wand. It makes keeping messes cleaned up much easier as well as making sure enough soap is being used as well
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

I love buying these. It makes it easy to change out your sponges and u can easily get the sponge sudsy with a push of a button.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I can't rave about these gadgets enough! Make doing dishes SO easy. Does all the hard work and misery of dish washing disappear
Xylia V.
Xylia V.
Yuma, AZ

Love that they added hand moisturizer to Dawn, aside from the hot water washing dishes in general can take a toll on my hands.
Lakeisha B.
Lakeisha B.
Gary, IN

We always try to buy the blue dawn (the one with the wildlife duck on it). It cleans dishes as well as other household items.
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Los Angeles, CA

This product is not good. It falls apart easily and it's so difficult to scrub dishes or pats and pans it's not worth the buy
Dana G.
Dana G.
Siparia

I love it no complains my mom and aunts love it and so do I I bought it in the supermarket it was quite affordable no worries

Join Now