Add a Photo

By DAWN
#82 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
I absolutely love this dawn soap because it cleans the dishes well and your hands are so soft after it's just the best!
daylin l.
daylin l.
Louisville, KY
Juuust amazing, leaves my plates super clean and oil or resedu free I love it so much I always buy the same is amazing
Josephine B.
Josephine B.
Lafayette, AL
Nov. 11, 2016, 5:31 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
This is a favorite of mine. I can get into the bottom and sides of cups, and glasses and still clean bowls and plates.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley , CA
Very good dish soap easy to use and removes stain very easily. It doesn't have a strong smell and scent is quite nice
Luisa R.
Luisa R.
Blakeslee, Pa
I always use Dawn when washing my dishes. Smells great and always gets that grease and tough food stains off. Buy it!
Hallie T.
Hallie T.
Lake Charles, LA
Love these! So easy and convenient when you need to wash a few dishes. These are made very well and last a long time.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I use it for many things but I like it can be used for other things besides dishes
Julie W.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH
Love this product! It's super handy when you only have a few items to wash. It allows you to save on water and soap.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Mount Vernon, IL
I buy these constantly. I don't wash dishes by hand without them and the original Dawn dish liquid. Always my go to.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
My dad uses these and loves them. They are a lot better than a regular sponge. It is nice because there is a handle.