Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Heather W.
Heather W.

We use this in my house every day. It is so convenient to be able to swap out the sponge to avoid the old sponge smell in the kitchen!
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Denver, CO

Great soap! Works really well and is afforadable! Also, has so many uses! You can use to on your dog if they have flea's. Smells nice.
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Marlton, NJ

I have used this product yet but I do use Dawn and I just love it because it gets my dishes clean and don't have to use a lot of soap
Gwen T.
Gwen T.
Marietta, OH

Its bad quality and its smells and it makes your hands dry. And I don't like it. Its not worth my money and I would not use again.
mykaelle M.
mykaelle M.
Canada QC

Named Girl and it's very expensive but it's worth it by so lying OK is off again my Besty he's a bad man and a complete Savage and
Valéria M.
Valéria M.

Love. Excellent. wonderful smell. Good price. I love it! I recommend her friends. Maintains clean and pleasant smell in the house.
Kay M.
Kay M.
Rentz, GA

This smells remarkably good and leaves dishes spolight shiny and clean i really like this product and will definitely buy it again
Lenora S.
Lenora S.
Franklinton, LA

Easy easy easy great little product that gets the job done Dawn is my favorite dish soap and this just made my job a little easier
Hope K.
Hope K.

This is the best tool! I use it to clean dishes, the sink, and I also have one for cleaning the shower! I use this all the time!!
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Piedmont, SC

Love the Dawn dish wand. It makes keeping messes cleaned up much easier as well as making sure enough soap is being used as well

Join Now