BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Gracie L.
Columbia, SC
i always try to opt for detergent that is in the wand such as this one because it is more convenient and practical to have it this way in my opinion. it also allows me to make sure i dont use too much
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
I really like the idea of these but unfortunately for me, it didn't work out so well. I found that the dishsoap slowly seeps out by the sponge, even when I'm not using it, and would just make a mess all over the counter/sink.
This one is good too it gets greas off pots and pans and on my glasses too, so i tell all my friends to get it and when copons come out i look for it and go buy it it comes buy one get one half off.
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
These snap on the refillable handle sponge. I prefer the handle with the soap in it. Makes doing the dishes easier because you don't have to dispense soap and you don't have to touch the soap or water
Kelsey P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
What a wonderful product. The soap and sponge are all in one place so there's no need to keep track of things. The handle allows for easier scrubbing, and so your hands aren't as involved.
Willie B.
Dawn is a great thing to have and we must continue to work with it and make it happen because it is something that is important in our lives and make us happy to use it over and over again.
Stephanie S.
Monroe, MI
This is a cool idea, makes cleaning inside of vases easier and I don't have to hold onto a scrub brush. It's not ideal for all cleaning so you still need to have a sponge as weell
Rachel L.
Greenup, KY
Dawn is the best soap I've ever seen. It makes my dishes come clean and shiny. No grease or food left behind. Squishy clean and fresh. Great scent as well and lathers amazingly.
Noel J.
West Chester, PA
These are excellent! The sponge is soft on my pots and pans while also working through dried on food. They last for a while in between replacing. The soap is evenly distributed. Also, there is never any odor like you get with handheld sponges.
Kristen V.
West Newbury, MA
I feel like these get really dirty because they always end up left in the sink. I love Dawn dish soap but I just feel like the concept of this product isn't sanitary. Thoughts?