Add a Photo

By DAWN
#82 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Judy F.
Judy F.
Hillsboro, OH
Nov. 16, 2016, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
Don't like this product. After time it leaks. Expensive to buy since doesn't work. Refill doesn't pop on it right . Ok scent
Øbey K.
Øbey K.
North Augusta
This soap leaves the dishes #squeaky clean and smells better than most dish soaps. I always buy this when I go to the store
stella b.
stella b.
It makes the dishes very clean and shiny and it Sells very good over all I just the live the product in but it firm Walmart
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I've used Dawn dish soap for years, it honestly the only kind I feel gets my dishes clean. I highly recommend it to others.
Michele D.
Michele D.
Ridgewood, NY
Dawn for me is the best dishwashing soap. I even use it for my cats if by chance they have fleas. kills them in the bath.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Hartford, VT
I use dawn orignal each and every day have for many years works the best it does what it claims to do hands down the best
Ginger S.
Ginger S.
Love these. Easy to use and change out on the wands. Makes it faster to wash a few dishes rather than filling whole sink.
Addie G.
Addie G.
I love this product it cleans my dishes so well and smells really good to for a resonable price as well at great quality
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Statesville
I've used so many different brands of wand refills this is the only one of quality that won't fall apart after two uses.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
I absolutely love this dawn soap because it cleans the dishes well and your hands are so soft after it's just the best!