Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL

:/ unfortunately this product just wasn't ergonomically correct for me. The soap wouldn't fill in the handle and it was leaky/ not effective.
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV

I use these till there is nothing left to use on my wand! I think the only thing I don't like about them is they do fall apart after so long.
Sigrid Q.
Sigrid Q.

I actually use this to clean my tub, i love it. The handle makes it easier and i fill it up with water so that it can wet the comet as i go.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

Wlrks great with those hard to reach places.makes handling more comfortable and allows you to re use the handle and switch out the scrub.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL

This wand is okay. The only problem with it is that it just gets super gross. It's like washing dishes with tag that hasn't been washed.
DONNA M.
DONNA M.
Graniteville, SC

I only use Dawn soap, it cuts threw grease so easy, I like the smell of it. The refill bottles are so easy to use. and there is no mess.
CAMIA F.
CAMIA F.
Missoula, MT

This handy wand makes getting the stuck on food off your dishes without having to touch a dirty dish rag. I use this on a daily basis.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

This product is just okay. I'm not a fan of the scent, however, it does the job and doesn't leave an oily residue if you rinse enough.
tori h.
tori h.
Star City, AR

I like to have fresh clean sponges when I was dishes. The dishes would be much cleaner to eat on and I wont have to worry about germs.
Heatherdon S.
Heatherdon S.
White Hall

Great dishssoap get the grease off everything
helps clean tuff stains on dishes eats up hard food
love this I only use this for dishes

Join Now