Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Milagros G.
Milagros G.

These products are very but very bunos since my house smells of wonders and remains impeccable we all love it and I recommend it to friends, vaccinates and relatives
Heather O.
Heather O.
Kokomo, IN

I love these dishwands. I love that you can buy replacement heads for them. I think it makes dishes easier and you arent sticking your hands in a sink full of water.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Surrey, Bc

If you haven't tried these you should! Best thing ever for cleaning pans. The dish soap comes out of the spongey end and makes it really easy to scrub dirty dishes.
Connie H.
Connie H.
Overton, TX

I buy these often and use them every single day. I use them for dishes, scrubbing the counter top and well as my glass top stove. I usually purchase them at Walmart
Emily R.
Emily R.
Fishers, IN

Awesome! They hold up well and last for a long time. They also don't no scratch my pans and I can't count on them to scrub the dirt off. Definitely recommend them!
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV

I think Dawn is one of the best brands out there, works amazingly on grease and oil, it will definitely not disappoint you, your dishes will smell great and fresh!
Roman C.
Roman C.
Fpo, AE

The Dawn Dishwand has been our go-to for years; we avoid using the dishwasher to save on water and electric and the Dishwand has been a really simple replacement.
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
High Point, NC

The only thing i use for washing dishes by hand! The refills last a long time and are very durable and it doesn't take much scrubbing to get a dish clean at all
Kelley N.
Kelley N.
Jacksonville, NC

I don't know how people wash their dishes without using a wand! They are durable even during tough cleans. I've recommended them to family members and friends!
Rashelle B.
Rashelle B.
Washington, PA

Love these! So much easier than a washcloth since the soap is already inside them! Only complaint is sometimes the pad starts to wear down sooner than expected

Join Now