Add a Photo

By DAWN
#59 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Heather W.
Heather W.

We use this in my house every day. It is so convenient to be able to swap out the sponge to avoid the old sponge smell in the kitchen!
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Marlton, NJ

I have used this product yet but I do use Dawn and I just love it because it gets my dishes clean and don't have to use a lot of soap
Lenora S.
Lenora S.
Franklinton, LA

Easy easy easy great little product that gets the job done Dawn is my favorite dish soap and this just made my job a little easier
mykaelle M.
mykaelle M.
Canada QC

Named Girl and it's very expensive but it's worth it by so lying OK is off again my Besty he's a bad man and a complete Savage and
Gwen T.
Gwen T.
Marietta, OH

Its bad quality and its smells and it makes your hands dry. And I don't like it. Its not worth my money and I would not use again.
Kay M.
Kay M.
Rentz, GA

This smells remarkably good and leaves dishes spolight shiny and clean i really like this product and will definitely buy it again
Valéria M.
Valéria M.

Love. Excellent. wonderful smell. Good price. I love it! I recommend her friends. Maintains clean and pleasant smell in the house.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Ludington, MI

I like these sponges a lot. They last about a month. And seem to not get to smelly. I like all the different patterns they offer.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
Palatine

makes it so easy to scrub dishes without having to even pour soap on it since its already in the brush, would recommend and rebuy
Hope K.
Hope K.

This is the best tool! I use it to clean dishes, the sink, and I also have one for cleaning the shower! I use this all the time!!

Join Now