BY DAWN #94 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Donna P.
Perris, CA
I loved Dawn dish soap it take s the grease out of my dishes and leave it spotless would keep buying this product and recommend it to guys who works with a lot of greasy oil . I buy it at walmart cheap price
Monica B.
I have not yet tried these but the liquid soap is great. It gets all of the grease off of the plates and dishes very quickly and i love how some of them aren't over scented like other brands i have tried.
Gracie L.
Columbia, SC
i always try to opt for detergent that is in the wand such as this one because it is more convenient and practical to have it this way in my opinion. it also allows me to make sure i dont use too much
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
I really like the idea of these but unfortunately for me, it didn't work out so well. I found that the dishsoap slowly seeps out by the sponge, even when I'm not using it, and would just make a mess all over the counter/sink.
This one is good too it gets greas off pots and pans and on my glasses too, so i tell all my friends to get it and when copons come out i look for it and go buy it it comes buy one get one half off.
Kelsey P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
What a wonderful product. The soap and sponge are all in one place so there's no need to keep track of things. The handle allows for easier scrubbing, and so your hands aren't as involved.
Willie B.
Dawn is a great thing to have and we must continue to work with it and make it happen because it is something that is important in our lives and make us happy to use it over and over again.
Stephanie S.
Monroe, MI
This is a cool idea, makes cleaning inside of vases easier and I don't have to hold onto a scrub brush. It's not ideal for all cleaning so you still need to have a sponge as weell
Bronwen S.
Jackson, MI
I love these sponges.no more dish cloths to clean with or s flat sponge.you use these refill sponges to go on the wand and fits well in hand great. Suds up and gets dishes clean
Kristen V.
West Newbury, MA
I feel like these get really dirty because they always end up left in the sink. I love Dawn dish soap but I just feel like the concept of this product isn't sanitary. Thoughts?