Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Rialto, CA

Wlrks great with those hard to reach places.makes handling more comfortable and allows you to re use the handle and switch out the scrub.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL

This wand is okay. The only problem with it is that it just gets super gross. It's like washing dishes with tag that hasn't been washed.
DONNA M.
DONNA M.
Graniteville, SC

I only use Dawn soap, it cuts threw grease so easy, I like the smell of it. The refill bottles are so easy to use. and there is no mess.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

This product is just okay. I'm not a fan of the scent, however, it does the job and doesn't leave an oily residue if you rinse enough.
tori h.
tori h.
Star City, AR

I like to have fresh clean sponges when I was dishes. The dishes would be much cleaner to eat on and I wont have to worry about germs.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Denver, CO

Great soap! Works really well and is afforadable! Also, has so many uses! You can use to on your dog if they have flea's. Smells nice.
Heatherdon S.
Heatherdon S.
White Hall

Great dishssoap get the grease off everything
helps clean tuff stains on dishes eats up hard food
love this I only use this for dishes
Heather W.
Heather W.

We use this in my house every day. It is so convenient to be able to swap out the sponge to avoid the old sponge smell in the kitchen!
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Marlton, NJ

I have used this product yet but I do use Dawn and I just love it because it gets my dishes clean and don't have to use a lot of soap
Gwen T.
Gwen T.
Marietta, OH

Its bad quality and its smells and it makes your hands dry. And I don't like it. Its not worth my money and I would not use again.

Join Now