Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Daneece H.
Daneece H.
Avoca, IA

I am a big Dawn fan, but with these I noticed the scrub part falls apart after two washes. I do however love the idea of have the soap on the inside.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Dishwands are a must have. I hate washing dirty dishes because it very much grosses me out. But the dishwash is perfect to keep my hands less dirty.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.

This stuff smells so good and it keeps your hands soft and not dry out. it gets dishes clean and it doesn't make the dishes smell like strawberries.
Doug W.
Doug W.
Batavia, IL

The quality of the sponge isn't extremely strong. It tends to deteriorate and smell when it's been used enough. I would rather prefer a Brillo pad
Kenisha L.
Kenisha L.
Virginia Bch, VA

This wand makes it way easier for.me to wash the wishes because I know I won't have to touch the gunk which is what I hated about washing dishes.
Madison S.
Madison S.

The scent is great but there's not as much grease fighting power with this one. For heavy duty jobs, I prefer original Dawn concentrated formula.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Galesburg, IL

im strictly a dawn soap person we dont use anything but dawn soap product it helps get the dishes cleaned unlikely other products we have tried
Dymie H.
Dymie H.

These are so handy! They allow you to use the perfect
Amount and you can keep washing without having to stop and put soap on every single dish!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

Love love love. My fiancé introduced me to the Scott one first. It worked alright but I liked this one because the fill area is in the middle.
Sabrina N.
Sabrina N.

Fell apart very easily. Was not impressed by this product from Dawn. This product could've been made more carefully with the consumer in mind

Join Now