BY DAWN #84 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Hope K.
Hope K.
This is the best tool! I use it to clean dishes, the sink, and I also have one for cleaning the shower! I use this all the time!!
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Piedmont, SC
Love the Dawn dish wand. It makes keeping messes cleaned up much easier as well as making sure enough soap is being used as well
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
I love buying these. It makes it easy to change out your sponges and u can easily get the sponge sudsy with a push of a button.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
I can't rave about these gadgets enough! Make doing dishes SO easy. Does all the hard work and misery of dish washing disappear
Xylia V.
Xylia V.
Yuma, AZ
Love that they added hand moisturizer to Dawn, aside from the hot water washing dishes in general can take a toll on my hands.
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is not good. It falls apart easily and it's so difficult to scrub dishes or pats and pans it's not worth the buy
Lakeisha B.
Lakeisha B.
We always try to buy the blue dawn (the one with the wildlife duck on it). It cleans dishes as well as other household items.
Monalisa S.
Monalisa S.
Youngstown, OH
I love these, they are awesome for cups and glasses! I highly recommend this product for a sure way of cleaning your glasses
Judy F.
Judy F.
Hillsboro, OH
Don't like this product. After time it leaks. Expensive to buy since doesn't work. Refill doesn't pop on it right . Ok scent
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Pine Prairie, LA
I love using dawn! It helps really clean my dishs and not have it feeling greasy afterwards. The price is also a good price.