Add a Photo

By DAWN
#59 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Janet B.
Janet B.
Beaumont, CA

Dawns does is job gets all the grease out of pots and dishes leaves my dishes spot less with no water marks I will keep using this product
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Fort Worth, TX

DAWN! has always been a household favorite. My mother only uses dawn and I do too. I love mixing it with vinegar to deep clean our shower.
Rowena R.
Rowena R.
Marion, SC

dawn works the best for me and my family and it is pet safe so that we can use it to wash out cats and dogs not harmful to my hands either
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL

This wand is okay. The only problem with it is that it just gets super gross. It's like washing dishes with tag that hasn't been washed.
DONNA M.
DONNA M.
Graniteville, SC

I only use Dawn soap, it cuts threw grease so easy, I like the smell of it. The refill bottles are so easy to use. and there is no mess.
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Colorado Springs, CO

This is super good for our water bottles. Sometimes the holes are just too small and this works wonders! Gets them all shiny and clean.
Crista B.
Crista B.
Lansing, Mi

I found these for the first time about 4 years ago and love using them although I tend to take forever to buy refill sponges for them.
tori h.
tori h.
Star City, AR

I like to have fresh clean sponges when I was dishes. The dishes would be much cleaner to eat on and I wont have to worry about germs.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

This product is just okay. I'm not a fan of the scent, however, it does the job and doesn't leave an oily residue if you rinse enough.
Heatherdon S.
Heatherdon S.
White Hall

Great dishssoap get the grease off everything
helps clean tuff stains on dishes eats up hard food
love this I only use this for dishes

Join Now