Add a Photo

By DAWN
#66 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Kenisha L.
Kenisha L.
Virginia Bch, VA

This wand makes it way easier for.me to wash the wishes because I know I won't have to touch the gunk which is what I hated about washing dishes.
Madison S.
Madison S.

The scent is great but there's not as much grease fighting power with this one. For heavy duty jobs, I prefer original Dawn concentrated formula.
Dymie H.
Dymie H.

These are so handy! They allow you to use the perfect
Amount and you can keep washing without having to stop and put soap on every single dish!
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Galesburg, IL

im strictly a dawn soap person we dont use anything but dawn soap product it helps get the dishes cleaned unlikely other products we have tried
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

Love love love. My fiancé introduced me to the Scott one first. It worked alright but I liked this one because the fill area is in the middle.
Sabrina N.
Sabrina N.

Fell apart very easily. Was not impressed by this product from Dawn. This product could've been made more carefully with the consumer in mind
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL

:/ unfortunately this product just wasn't ergonomically correct for me. The soap wouldn't fill in the handle and it was leaky/ not effective.
Sigrid Q.
Sigrid Q.

I actually use this to clean my tub, i love it. The handle makes it easier and i fill it up with water so that it can wet the comet as i go.
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV

I use these till there is nothing left to use on my wand! I think the only thing I don't like about them is they do fall apart after so long.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

Wlrks great with those hard to reach places.makes handling more comfortable and allows you to re use the handle and switch out the scrub.

Join Now