Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Chattanooga, TN

Honestly I adore dawn. Dawn cuts grease like nothing I've ever tried. It leaves my dishes residue free and clean...Antibacterial is the way to go..after all we do eat off these items.
Juli L.
Juli L.

These brushes waste large amount of soap. There is no way of controlling how much soap comes out of the wand. If you like to use excessive amount of soap then this product is for you.
Tara s.
Tara s.
Maitland, FL

I bought this to keep dish soap handy so my kids wouldn't have an excuse to not do dishes. Ha-ha-ha. This thing fell apart within two weeks. Definitely would not purchase them again.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Monroe, MI

This is a cool idea, makes cleaning inside of vases easier and I don't have to hold onto a scrub brush. It's not ideal for all cleaning so you still need to have a sponge as weell
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Battle Ground, IN

Love Dawn dish soap .. I use the blue original . Geat for fighting grease and just allow stuck on foods to soak a few minutes and washes right off .. Would definately recommend .
Kensie S.
Kensie S.
San Luis Obispo, CA

I had one of these at my house (I am not in college) and it was absolutely amazing. I need to get a new one immediately because using a normal sponge doesn't work nearly as well.
leona e.
leona e.
ky

Dawns dishwater liquid gets the grease off your dishes and pans comes at a good price you can use it on clothes that has grease on them it has a good scent I got mine at walmart
Bridget P.
Bridget P.

When in washing dishes, I hate getting my hands in the yucky water. I prefer using the wands! Plus, Dawn is an awesome dish product. These babies can handle just about anything!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Greenup, KY

Dawn is the best soap I've ever seen. It makes my dishes come clean and shiny. No grease or food left behind. Squishy clean and fresh. Great scent as well and lathers amazingly.
Bronwen S.
Bronwen S.
Jackson, MI

I love these sponges.no more dish cloths to clean with or s flat sponge.you use these refill sponges to go on the wand and fits well in hand great. Suds up and gets dishes clean

Join Now