BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL
This wand is okay. The only problem with it is that it just gets super gross. It's like washing dishes with tag that hasn't been washed.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Denver, CO
Great soap! Works really well and is afforadable! Also, has so many uses! You can use to on your dog if they have flea's. Smells nice.
Heatherdon S.
Heatherdon S.
White Hall
Great dishssoap get the grease off everything
helps clean tuff stains on dishes eats up hard food
love this I only use this for dishes
tori h.
tori h.
Star City, AR
I like to have fresh clean sponges when I was dishes. The dishes would be much cleaner to eat on and I wont have to worry about germs.
Heather W.
Heather W.
We use this in my house every day. It is so convenient to be able to swap out the sponge to avoid the old sponge smell in the kitchen!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
This product is just okay. I'm not a fan of the scent, however, it does the job and doesn't leave an oily residue if you rinse enough.
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
I have used this product yet but I do use Dawn and I just love it because it gets my dishes clean and don't have to use a lot of soap
Lenora S.
Lenora S.
Franklinton, LA
Easy easy easy great little product that gets the job done Dawn is my favorite dish soap and this just made my job a little easier
Gwen T.
Gwen T.
Marietta, OH
Its bad quality and its smells and it makes your hands dry. And I don't like it. Its not worth my money and I would not use again.
Kay M.
Kay M.
Rentz, GA
This smells remarkably good and leaves dishes spolight shiny and clean i really like this product and will definitely buy it again