BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Brianna C.
Easton, PA
I love using my dishwand!! The process of doing dishes does not bother me if I have a dish wand because I don't have to touch the dirty sponge or the dirty plates. I love the fact that I can put the soap inside and just get right to cleaning.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
These refillable dish wands are awesome! My mom bought me one and I haven't stopped replacing it. I hate touching dirty dishes and this eliminates that! They're super effective.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I use this in the shower to clean uo. Put dish soap and apple cider vinegar. Cleans wonderfull. This pad though tends to fall kff lretry easy. That is what jm not happy with. The soap in the handle helps aboid having to spray the shower.
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
This dish wand is one of the most useful things I've purchased. It makes cleaning dishes so easy and it helps calm my germophobic self because it release soap onto the dishes while you scrub them which seems cleaner than other scrub wands. I would definitely recommend!
Marina A.
Hemet, CA
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
I would buy these again. I would recommand these again.
Bridget P.
When in washing dishes, I hate getting my hands in the yucky water. I prefer using the wands! Plus, Dawn is an awesome dish product. These babies can handle just about anything!
Alexis S.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
These are a must have !!!! Scrubs all the grime and fits in all the small objects I wash on a daily basis cups and glasses and baby bottles etc love that they are refillable so you can switch up the soap or use any dish soap you want
stacy n.
Wilmington, NC
#dawn dish liquid works wonders on tough dish stains! This is the only dish soap I have ever used and I will continue to use it! It smells great and leaves your dishes looking great whether you wash them by hand or in the dishwasher!
Alice W.
This is pretty convenient for washing dishes. A little pricey though. I like to use the old fashion way to wash my dishes but this was a pretty nice product and it smells nice
Aishah S.
Never thought I would write a review for a kitchen brush, but here I am. This is a great little brush! I bought one in 2012 that I used everyday for dish cleaning duties. Whenever I ran the dishwasher I would wash the brush along with the utensils, so it probably went through the dishwasher about 400 times in four years. This brush was starting to show signs of wear so I bought another to replace it. I highly recommend this kitchen brush!