BY DAWN #89 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Loriann M.
I have used this product yet but I do use Dawn and I just love it because it gets my dishes clean and don't have to use a lot of soap
Lenora S.
Franklinton, LA
Easy easy easy great little product that gets the job done Dawn is my favorite dish soap and this just made my job a little easier
Gwen T.
Marietta, OH
Its bad quality and its smells and it makes your hands dry. And I don't like it. Its not worth my money and I would not use again.
Kay M.
Rentz, GA
This smells remarkably good and leaves dishes spolight shiny and clean i really like this product and will definitely buy it again
Hope K.
This is the best tool! I use it to clean dishes, the sink, and I also have one for cleaning the shower! I use this all the time!!
Dawn H.
Piedmont, SC
Love the Dawn dish wand. It makes keeping messes cleaned up much easier as well as making sure enough soap is being used as well
Amanda K.
I love buying these. It makes it easy to change out your sponges and u can easily get the sponge sudsy with a push of a button.
Nicole G.
I can't rave about these gadgets enough! Make doing dishes SO easy. Does all the hard work and misery of dish washing disappear
Xylia V.
Yuma, AZ
Love that they added hand moisturizer to Dawn, aside from the hot water washing dishes in general can take a toll on my hands.
Brittney V.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is not good. It falls apart easily and it's so difficult to scrub dishes or pats and pans it's not worth the buy