Add a Photo

By DAWN
#82 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Doug W.
Doug W.
Batavia, IL
The quality of the sponge isn't extremely strong. It tends to deteriorate and smell when it's been used enough. I would rather prefer a Brillo pad
Madison S.
Madison S.
The scent is great but there's not as much grease fighting power with this one. For heavy duty jobs, I prefer original Dawn concentrated formula.
Kenisha L.
Kenisha L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This wand makes it way easier for.me to wash the wishes because I know I won't have to touch the gunk which is what I hated about washing dishes.
Dymie H.
Dymie H.
These are so handy! They allow you to use the perfect
Amount and you can keep washing without having to stop and put soap on every single dish!
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Galesburg, IL
Nov. 5, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
im strictly a dawn soap person we dont use anything but dawn soap product it helps get the dishes cleaned unlikely other products we have tried
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Love love love. My fiancé introduced me to the Scott one first. It worked alright but I liked this one because the fill area is in the middle.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
:/ unfortunately this product just wasn't ergonomically correct for me. The soap wouldn't fill in the handle and it was leaky/ not effective.
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
I use these till there is nothing left to use on my wand! I think the only thing I don't like about them is they do fall apart after so long.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Dec. 10, 2016, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
Wlrks great with those hard to reach places.makes handling more comfortable and allows you to re use the handle and switch out the scrub.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL
This wand is okay. The only problem with it is that it just gets super gross. It's like washing dishes with tag that hasn't been washed.