BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Robyn D.
Pensacola, FL
Absolutely love this dishwashing soap. It really is gentle on hands. They have amazing scents but this one is my favorite. It works hard at cleaning dishes and removing grease very well.
Sarah B.
Chattanooga, TN
Honestly I adore dawn. Dawn cuts grease like nothing I've ever tried. It leaves my dishes residue free and clean...Antibacterial is the way to go..after all we do eat off these items.
Juli L.
These brushes waste large amount of soap. There is no way of controlling how much soap comes out of the wand. If you like to use excessive amount of soap then this product is for you.
April W.
Middleburg, FL
Dawn is the only dish detergent we use in our home! It does great with stuck on foods. The men in my life also like to use it to get grease off their hands after they have been working on machinery. Price is great. Overall very happy with the product.
Kayla G.
Jacksonville, FL
The convenience of these are remarkable. They are not a very good value and don't get the job done as good as the alternatives. I purchased mine from Walmart and don't think I would purchase again. I can see how others might like this product though.
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
I bought this to keep dish soap handy so my kids wouldn't have an excuse to not do dishes. Ha-ha-ha. This thing fell apart within two weeks. Definitely would not purchase them again.
Paige E.
This soap smells so nice and is very gentle on my hands. I never feel like my hands are dried out after doing dishes and I even feel comfortable washing my hands with the soap when I'm in the kitchen.
Alisha F.
Santa Clara, UT
Cleans well but expensive to maintain. You need to switch out the sponges about every two weeks. I let mine go a little longer and eventually found maggots growing in the sponge, I never bought them again.
Kensie S.
San diego, CA
I had one of these at my house (I am not in college) and it was absolutely amazing. I need to get a new one immediately because using a normal sponge doesn't work nearly as well.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
These refillable dish wands are awesome! My mom bought me one and I haven't stopped replacing it. I hate touching dirty dishes and this eliminates that! They're super effective.