Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

dawn dish washing detergent cuts grease leaving no film on glasses or dishes. i would recommend this product. very little to have to use also goes along ways.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Hampton, VA

This is something quick and easy for me to grab and tackle a load of dishes real quick. The sponge side is very durable and the handle fits well in my hand.
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Milan, MI

I love these wands, it makes washing dishes easy and quick since the wand is already filled with soap. They also last awhile without needing to be refilled.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
SAN Antonio , Tx

We use these all the time and love them! They last a long time, are durable and are mess free. It really makes washing dishes that much less of a hassle.
Rene G.
Rene G.
Lowell, MI

Not a huge fan, they work okay but I found that the want leaked a little bit. I switched to a scrubber that does not have the soap inserted in the tube.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

My family always turns to Dawn for any dish cleaning. Heck you can even use it on your car rims. Multi-purpose and effective? I'd say that's a win-win.
Daneece H.
Daneece H.
Avoca, IA

I am a big Dawn fan, but with these I noticed the scrub part falls apart after two washes. I do however love the idea of have the soap on the inside.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.

This stuff smells so good and it keeps your hands soft and not dry out. it gets dishes clean and it doesn't make the dishes smell like strawberries.
Doug W.
Doug W.
Batavia, IL

The quality of the sponge isn't extremely strong. It tends to deteriorate and smell when it's been used enough. I would rather prefer a Brillo pad
Kenisha L.
Kenisha L.
Virginia Bch, VA

This wand makes it way easier for.me to wash the wishes because I know I won't have to touch the gunk which is what I hated about washing dishes.

Join Now