BY DAWN #78 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Doug W.
Doug W.
Batavia, IL
The quality of the sponge isn't extremely strong. It tends to deteriorate and smell when it's been used enough. I would rather prefer a Brillo pad
Kenisha L.
Kenisha L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This wand makes it way easier for.me to wash the wishes because I know I won't have to touch the gunk which is what I hated about washing dishes.
Madison S.
Madison S.
The scent is great but there's not as much grease fighting power with this one. For heavy duty jobs, I prefer original Dawn concentrated formula.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Galesburg, IL
im strictly a dawn soap person we dont use anything but dawn soap product it helps get the dishes cleaned unlikely other products we have tried
Dymie H.
Dymie H.
These are so handy! They allow you to use the perfect
Amount and you can keep washing without having to stop and put soap on every single dish!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Love love love. My fiancé introduced me to the Scott one first. It worked alright but I liked this one because the fill area is in the middle.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral , FL
:/ unfortunately this product just wasn't ergonomically correct for me. The soap wouldn't fill in the handle and it was leaky/ not effective.
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
I use these till there is nothing left to use on my wand! I think the only thing I don't like about them is they do fall apart after so long.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Wlrks great with those hard to reach places.makes handling more comfortable and allows you to re use the handle and switch out the scrub.
DONNA M.
DONNA M.
Graniteville, SC
I only use Dawn soap, it cuts threw grease so easy, I like the smell of it. The refill bottles are so easy to use. and there is no mess.