Add a Photo

By DAWN
#82 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Staci J.
Staci J.
Kansas City, MO
I love these things! Great for getting inside of cups and dishes with small openings! They are sturdy and the sponge doesn't tear up easily with frequent use.
Rhonda V.
Rhonda V.
Mulliken, MI
I love having the wand with the dish soap already in it. The scubby part does a great job of getting all the dried on food and not scratching any dishes/pans.
Tera M.
Tera M.
Huntington, WV
I really like the dish wand it's easy to use and you don't have to keep picking the dawn bottle up it just lathers for you. Very good product. Would recommend
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Milan, MI
Nov. 16, 2016, 6:47 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I love these wands, it makes washing dishes easy and quick since the wand is already filled with soap. They also last awhile without needing to be refilled.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
This is something quick and easy for me to grab and tackle a load of dishes real quick. The sponge side is very durable and the handle fits well in my hand.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
San Antonio , TX
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:48 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
We use these all the time and love them! They last a long time, are durable and are mess free. It really makes washing dishes that much less of a hassle.
Rene G.
Rene G.
Lowell, MI
Not a huge fan, they work okay but I found that the want leaked a little bit. I switched to a scrubber that does not have the soap inserted in the tube.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
My family always turns to Dawn for any dish cleaning. Heck you can even use it on your car rims. Multi-purpose and effective? I'd say that's a win-win.
Daneece H.
Daneece H.
Avoca, IA
Jan. 3, 2017, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I am a big Dawn fan, but with these I noticed the scrub part falls apart after two washes. I do however love the idea of have the soap on the inside.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
This stuff smells so good and it keeps your hands soft and not dry out. it gets dishes clean and it doesn't make the dishes smell like strawberries.