BY DAWN #89 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
We use these all the time and love them! They last a long time, are durable and are mess free. It really makes washing dishes that much less of a hassle.
Rene G.
Lowell, MI
Not a huge fan, they work okay but I found that the want leaked a little bit. I switched to a scrubber that does not have the soap inserted in the tube.
Nicole T.
My family always turns to Dawn for any dish cleaning. Heck you can even use it on your car rims. Multi-purpose and effective? I'd say that's a win-win.
Daneece H.
Avoca, IA
I am a big Dawn fan, but with these I noticed the scrub part falls apart after two washes. I do however love the idea of have the soap on the inside.
Lindsay D.
This stuff smells so good and it keeps your hands soft and not dry out. it gets dishes clean and it doesn't make the dishes smell like strawberries.
Doug W.
Batavia, IL
The quality of the sponge isn't extremely strong. It tends to deteriorate and smell when it's been used enough. I would rather prefer a Brillo pad
Madison S.
The scent is great but there's not as much grease fighting power with this one. For heavy duty jobs, I prefer original Dawn concentrated formula.
Kenisha L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This wand makes it way easier for.me to wash the wishes because I know I won't have to touch the gunk which is what I hated about washing dishes.
Dymie H.
These are so handy! They allow you to use the perfect
Amount and you can keep washing without having to stop and put soap on every single dish!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Love love love. My fiancé introduced me to the Scott one first. It worked alright but I liked this one because the fill area is in the middle.