BY DAWN

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Janice T.
Hutchinson, KS
I really enjoy this item for short quick cleanup as there is only two people in my home so sometimes barely any dishes used. Also I own a dishwasher. I find this product effective and very handy to have in the kitchen or bathroom for quick cleanup of my bathroom sink.
sharon m.
Pine Beach, NJ
Love all the Dawn products. They make a lot of foam with just a little dab and it goes a long way. cleans all my things squeaky clean with no residue. I buy from shoprite. I recommend to everyone
Marti W.
Great product. I not only use it for washing dishes, but I keep one in each bathroom/shower to wipe down showers and sinks after using. It is very handy and the price is OK. There are also other brands that might be cheaper that work just a well. I would recommend it.
Peggy B.
Pensacola, FL
I love this product, I use it to clean dishes before putting them into dish washer. I buy it from Walmart they have best price. It is very effective. Always get the nice scents to use with it.
Kelly D.
Dish wands are the best thing to happen since dishwashers to be honest. they make pre treating dishes easier than ever and you will never catch me not using this before losing my dishwasher!
Amy S.
Fresno
Love the convenience of using the dish wand. It makes doing dishes so quick and easy and convenient plus the scrubbing pad on these heads do a great job at removing difficult food particles.
Rose G.
Brooklyn, IA
Being handicapped I rely heavily onto this dish scrubber. it has a scrubber side, soft sponge side and a plastic scraper attached. I usually go threw 2 a month, as the scrubber wears out fast.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I have never owned a dishwasher so I have to do my own dishes. I do use the Dawn wand and i just love it! I always buy the dawn refiils too! You don't have to buy to often they really last.
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
Very sturdy. Sometimes we've had problems with the dish soap getting onto the brush. Brushes are easy to remove and switch out. Also easy to clean - just throw them into the dishwasher! Cheap.
Lindsay H.
Dalton, GA
These brushes are just SO handy! No more flinging soap everywhere. The soap is always right at my fingertips! The scrubby pads on these brushe's are just right. They do very well getting stuck-on stuff off, but they aren't abrasive in a scratchy kind of way.