Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Denver, CO

The dawn dish wand is my best friend in the kitchen! It's tough and can get in tight spaces to scrub away any dried-on gunk! The refills are easy to install and then you're ready to keep washing dishes!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Logan, OH

I will never go back to a normal rag or sponge again after using this. The handle makes scrubbing stuck on food so much easier, and it dispenses soap while you are washing the dishes. Love this product!
RoseAnn H.
RoseAnn H.

I love my dishwand! I have used one for the last 5 years. It's nice to be able to quickly clean a dish as soon as I'm done using it, but it also great and getting food off of dishes my kids have let sit
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
Columbia, SC

i always try to opt for detergent that is in the wand such as this one because it is more convenient and practical to have it this way in my opinion. it also allows me to make sure i dont use too much
Paige E.
Paige E.

This soap smells so nice and is very gentle on my hands. I never feel like my hands are dried out after doing dishes and I even feel comfortable washing my hands with the soap when I'm in the kitchen.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
O Fallon, MO

LOVE THIS SO MUCH. it's so handy and easy to use. Love how it has a wand on it so it's so much easier to clean dishes. Smells good and lasts pretty long also. Does the trick and recommend to everyone
This one is good too it gets greas off pots and pans and on my glasses too, so i tell all my friends to get it and when copons come out i look for it and go buy it it comes buy one get one half off.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
North Platte, NE

My kids filled and wasted so much soap, oozed out onto the counter. Won't buy again. Not worth the money spent on the soap and it didn't clean all the dishes well, not a good fit for cups and such.
Heather N.
Heather N.

These are great little pads and I love that it refills so you're not getting water all over as you grab the soap to put on your scrubber over and over but they don't last very long and rip easily.
sharon m.
sharon m.
Pine Beach, NJ

Love all the Dawn products. They make a lot of foam with just a little dab and it goes a long way. cleans all my things squeaky clean with no residue. I buy from shoprite. I recommend to everyone

Join Now