Add a Photo

By DAWN
#66 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Tara s.
Tara s.
Maitland, FL

I bought this to keep dish soap handy so my kids wouldn't have an excuse to not do dishes. Ha-ha-ha. This thing fell apart within two weeks. Definitely would not purchase them again.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Monroe, MI

This is a cool idea, makes cleaning inside of vases easier and I don't have to hold onto a scrub brush. It's not ideal for all cleaning so you still need to have a sponge as weell
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY

These refillable dish wands are awesome! My mom bought me one and I haven't stopped replacing it. I hate touching dirty dishes and this eliminates that! They're super effective.
Bronwen S.
Bronwen S.
Jackson, MI

I love these sponges.no more dish cloths to clean with or s flat sponge.you use these refill sponges to go on the wand and fits well in hand great. Suds up and gets dishes clean
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Greenup, KY

Dawn is the best soap I've ever seen. It makes my dishes come clean and shiny. No grease or food left behind. Squishy clean and fresh. Great scent as well and lathers amazingly.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
West Newbury, MA

I feel like these get really dirty because they always end up left in the sink. I love Dawn dish soap but I just feel like the concept of this product isn't sanitary. Thoughts?
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.

I love this product! It works so well and smells so good! I can use such a small amou,t and it cleans dishes really well and it works extremely well on tough dried food spots!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK

I use this dawn fillable dish wand because its so easy to use to clean my dishes. I love how the soap and the sponge is all in one. It seams cleaner that regular sponges too.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Lighthouse Point, FL

Dawn is just great, for dishes, cleaning, and oh great to bathe your dog with because it kills fleas too isn't that great. and they come in different scents too. wooo hooo
Shauna F.
Shauna F.
Wayland, MI

Cant live without these! My husband swears by them! Loves the fact that you pour dish soap in and scrub away with out all the mess! That and they have some cute designs!

Join Now