Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Kelsey S.
Richmond, KY
I hate washing dishes with a passion. It’s my least favorite household chore. These are a little pricey to only get two in a pack, but if you hate dishes like me, it’s definitely worth it! Keeps your hands out of the nastiness and cleans quickly.
breanna n.
cambridge, MN
I like these but the soap part doesn't always work. You have to scrub super hard in order for the soap to start dispensing. I buy these over regular sponges because i like being able to have a handle one the sponge while scrubbing
Carol C.
Lexington, NC
I always use dawn dish liquid . I still hand wash my dishes and Dawn always gets them clean and it is also a good grease spot remover on clothes I am forever dropping something on my shirt when I eat and I use a little of Dawn rub it in let it soak for at least 15 minutes and put it in the wash and the spot is gone after drying .
Desi A.
Athens, OH
These make dishes to do a lot easier. OF course your hand will get dirty but when using the wand it doesn't feel like it. It is easy to scrub things. only con is that sometimes i wish more soap would come out, or if you could press a button for more soap to come out when cleaning certain things.
Ashlee M.
Albany, NY
I love these for helping keep your hands out of the dishes that have been sitting in the sink for too long. my one issue with this is that the liquid dish soap leaked in one of mine within the first week of having it. I had quite the mess on my kitchen counters because of this.
Victoria H.
I love using dishwands for all my dishwashing. They are super convenient and don't freak me out the way a regular sponge does because I don't have to touch them! They have good texture for getting the gunk off, and the wand provides the soap easily.
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
This is one of the best sponges I have ever used. I love that the sponges can be changed out when fully used and it's really easy to load the wand with dish soap. The wand makes it easy to scrub without getting your hands all wet and soapy. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Emily N.
Youngsville, NC
These fillable dishwands were a life saver when I was in college. I lived in a dorm room my freshman and sophomore year and would use it any time I used a cup or didn't want to eat in the cafeteria. I kept two glass plates with me in my room and would use these wands to clean. They do begin to leak after a while and you have to be careful with them.
Tiffany T.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I always try these every so often and sometimes they seem to work well and others not so much. I'm not sure if it has to do with the type of dish soap? But sometimes it won't suds up enough to feel like it's cleaning my dishes effectively. I've also had some leak dish soap on the sink before as well (while just sitting on the counter and not in use)
Jennifer T.
Walden, NY
When the commercials tell you its gentle enough for animals, its true. Very seldom do I find a detergent that doesnt make my hands feel like sand paper, and I dont seem to have any issues with this brand. Its affordable for the quality and I will continue using.