Add a Photo

By DAWN
#59 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
kay d.
kay d.
Gainesville, FL

Bought a Dawn scrubber at a local store a couple months ago, and have been looking for the refill pads. I found these, compared the picture's connector to my current pad, and it matched perfectly. You get a dozen Dawn scrubber pads for this price. Awesome value. FYI: My Dawn scrubber is exactly as the one pictured, without any "pump" button that would fall out of my old scrubbers, and says "Dawn" on the handle. Make sure yours matches before you buy.
LaVon T.
LaVon T.
Coggon, IA

I have been using Dawn dishwashing soap since I was a kid. I have found that Dawn is the bast at getting the baked on food grime off of my dishes without having to let them soak overnight. I have tried the less expensive store brands and end up using way more to get the job done. I will gladly pay a little extra to use a little less. Besides it smells great and my hands were soft after! Win win
DIANA C.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD

Dawn is my go to. I haven't tried any of their newest products because I buy the original. I love that that this product works so well to degrease. I know that it works. I may try some of the new ones in the future. I used the wand until it finished and loved it. It is pricier than others probably because it is a good product and they don't have to have it on sale all the time to sell it.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR

In a sea of soaps, Dawn really does seem to be one of the very best dishwashing liquids. It's one of the few that can both cut through grease and and not pull all the moisture out of your hands. It also smells wonderful without a chemical smell. Anti-bacterial is extra important if you have someone in your home who has a cold or auto-immune problem, or if you have children.
Jessi J.
Jessi J.
Liberty, MO

This dish wand is awesome. It's one of the more expensive ones but it holds up way better than the rest. It doesn't fall apart, it is easy to refill, change our the sponge, and use. I would recommend these to anyone (if you hand wash everything or if you do a quick scrub before going into the dishwasher). It also doesn't leak which is awesome.
Nerissa B.
Nerissa B.

I used this brush at my sister's over thanksgiving and loved it. I have the type of wand that dispenses the soap automatically and I feel a lot gets wasted that way. This one keeps a bit of soap in the sponge so you need to dispense even less than you'd think. I think the sponge works great too and is easy to use and hold.
Joye W.
Joye W.
Sidney, MT

Dawn is the only dish soap I buy. I know there are a lot of options out there but Dawn never lets me down. It does the job and I don't have to worry about cleaning clean dishes. You just know they are clean. One less thing to worry about on a day to day level. One of my favorite products ever.
Cicely L.
Cicely L.
Rochester, IL

I love the effectiveness of this product. It's so innovative. I love not having to worry about wasting dish soap because it's already right in the sponge wand for me. It works like magic. I have never used another product like this and when this wand breaks I will go out and buy another one.
Alli J.
Alli J.
Brookfield, WI

These dishwands are the best for washing dishes! They make it so easy to get dried on food off of plates and other dishes so easy I don't even know what I did before this. This is now a must to have in the house and I don't think that I could go back to washing dishes the old fashion way.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Mansfield, PA

I love using a dishwand because I hate getting my hands wet and wrinkly when doing my dishes. Easy to refill, cheap, and you can find them pretty much anywhere. They remove food from my dishes without much elbow grease, but glasses and corners are sometimes hard to get in with the wand.

Join Now