BY DAWN #83 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937. see more...

Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
I have a lot of problems with my sponges mildewing so soon. I wash very good and microwave them to no avail. I am on my second set of these Dish wand refill packs and so far I am not sure about them. I love the way they scrub the pots and pans. Then I don't know how to leave them. I mean do I lay them down or leave them standing up. I end up with water mixed in with the soap. When I am finished washing I will stand it up in a small glass to let the sponge dry but it will smell also. I do have very hard water. Now I do not put anything in the handle and just put a little soap on the as I go.

kay d.
kay d.
Gainesville, FL
Bought a Dawn scrubber at a local store a couple months ago, and have been looking for the refill pads. I found these, compared the picture's connector to my current pad, and it matched perfectly. You get a dozen Dawn scrubber pads for this price. Awesome value. FYI: My Dawn scrubber is exactly as the one pictured, without any "pump" button that would fall out of my old scrubbers, and says "Dawn" on the handle. Make sure yours matches before you buy.
LaVon T.
LaVon T.
Coggon, IA
I have been using Dawn dishwashing soap since I was a kid. I have found that Dawn is the bast at getting the baked on food grime off of my dishes without having to let them soak overnight. I have tried the less expensive store brands and end up using way more to get the job done. I will gladly pay a little extra to use a little less. Besides it smells great and my hands were soft after! Win win
DIANA C.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
Dawn is my go to. I haven't tried any of their newest products because I buy the original. I love that that this product works so well to degrease. I know that it works. I may try some of the new ones in the future. I used the wand until it finished and loved it. It is pricier than others probably because it is a good product and they don't have to have it on sale all the time to sell it.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
In a sea of soaps, Dawn really does seem to be one of the very best dishwashing liquids. It's one of the few that can both cut through grease and and not pull all the moisture out of your hands. It also smells wonderful without a chemical smell. Anti-bacterial is extra important if you have someone in your home who has a cold or auto-immune problem, or if you have children.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Youngsville, NC
These fillable dishwands were a life saver when I was in college. I lived in a dorm room my freshman and sophomore year and would use it any time I used a cup or didn't want to eat in the cafeteria. I kept two glass plates with me in my room and would use these wands to clean. They do begin to leak after a while and you have to be careful with them.
Jessi J.
Jessi J.
Liberty, MO
This dish wand is awesome. It's one of the more expensive ones but it holds up way better than the rest. It doesn't fall apart, it is easy to refill, change our the sponge, and use. I would recommend these to anyone (if you hand wash everything or if you do a quick scrub before going into the dishwasher). It also doesn't leak which is awesome.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
OMG! AMAZING PRODUCT! Sick of touching disgusting sponges and constantly putting soap on them? Then this product is for you! It makes it suuuuper easy to do dishes and the sponges are pretty tough! When the sponge gets dirty, you easily switch it out for a new one. I HIGHLY recommend this product
Desi A.
Desi A.
Athens, OH
These make dishes to do a lot easier. OF course your hand will get dirty but when using the wand it doesn't feel like it. It is easy to scrub things. only con is that sometimes i wish more soap would come out, or if you could press a button for more soap to come out when cleaning certain things.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
This is one of the best sponges I have ever used. I love that the sponges can be changed out when fully used and it's really easy to load the wand with dish soap. The wand makes it easy to scrub without getting your hands all wet and soapy. I would definitely recommend this product to others.