Add a Photo

By DAWN
#61 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Fillable Dishwand Refills.
Made with Super Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Safe for non-stick surfaces.
Contains: 2 refills #432937.
Dawn Fillable Dishwand Refills - 2 CT
Yo he sido un fan de ellos desde que los vi en la tienda. Se hace llegar las partes inferiores de tazas, cuencos, bandejas, ect mucho más fácil y evita que la punta de la varita de tratar de arañar mis platos. Incluso nunca he tenido un problema con la durabilidad ya que por el momento la curva podría estar llegando suelta que estaba listo para cambiar la esponja de todos modos. Sin embargo, la adición del agujero es simplemente alucinante para mí. No parecía para hacer llegar el jabón inicialmente extendido en una nueva esponja con mayor rapidez que la antigua versión de lo que pensé que podría haber sido la razón. Pero cuando llegue el momento de lavar los platos el jabón solo drena fuera de la varita. Una varita completa que me hubiera durado al menos un par de semanas estaba casi vacío después de un par de días
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Friendsville, TN

I've been a fan of these since I first saw them in the store. It makes getting the bottoms of cups, bowls, pans, ect so much easier and prevents the tip of the wand from trying to scratch my dishes. I even never had an issue with durability since by the time the curve might be coming loose I was ready to switch the sponge anyway. But the addition of the hole is just mind-boggling to me. It didn't seem to make getting the soap initially spread into a new sponge any quicker than the old version which I thought might have been the reason. But when it comes to actually washing dishes the soap just drains out of the wand. A full wand that would have lasted me at least a couple of weeks was nearly empty after just a couple of days.
I have a lot of problems with my sponges mildewing so soon. I wash very good and microwave them to no avail. I am on my second set of these Dish wand refill packs and so far I am not sure about them. I love the way they scrub the pots and pans. Then I don't know how to leave them. I mean do I lay them down or leave them standing up. I end up with water mixed in with the soap. When I am finished washing I will stand it up in a small glass to let the sponge dry but it will smell also. I do have very hard water. Now I do not put anything in the handle and just put a little soap on the as I go.

kay d.
kay d.
Gainesville, FL

Bought a Dawn scrubber at a local store a couple months ago, and have been looking for the refill pads. I found these, compared the picture's connector to my current pad, and it matched perfectly. You get a dozen Dawn scrubber pads for this price. Awesome value. FYI: My Dawn scrubber is exactly as the one pictured, without any "pump" button that would fall out of my old scrubbers, and says "Dawn" on the handle. Make sure yours matches before you buy.
Aishah S.
Aishah S.

Never thought I would write a review for a kitchen brush, but here I am. This is a great little brush! I bought one in 2012 that I used everyday for dish cleaning duties. Whenever I ran the dishwasher I would wash the brush along with the utensils, so it probably went through the dishwasher about 400 times in four years. This brush was starting to show signs of wear so I bought another to replace it. I highly recommend this kitchen brush!
LaVon T.
LaVon T.
Coggon, IA

I have been using Dawn dishwashing soap since I was a kid. I have found that Dawn is the bast at getting the baked on food grime off of my dishes without having to let them soak overnight. I have tried the less expensive store brands and end up using way more to get the job done. I will gladly pay a little extra to use a little less. Besides it smells great and my hands were soft after! Win win
DIANA C.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD

Dawn is my go to. I haven't tried any of their newest products because I buy the original. I love that that this product works so well to degrease. I know that it works. I may try some of the new ones in the future. I used the wand until it finished and loved it. It is pricier than others probably because it is a good product and they don't have to have it on sale all the time to sell it.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR

In a sea of soaps, Dawn really does seem to be one of the very best dishwashing liquids. It's one of the few that can both cut through grease and and not pull all the moisture out of your hands. It also smells wonderful without a chemical smell. Anti-bacterial is extra important if you have someone in your home who has a cold or auto-immune problem, or if you have children.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Youngsville, NC

These fillable dishwands were a life saver when I was in college. I lived in a dorm room my freshman and sophomore year and would use it any time I used a cup or didn't want to eat in the cafeteria. I kept two glass plates with me in my room and would use these wands to clean. They do begin to leak after a while and you have to be careful with them.
Jessi J.
Jessi J.
Liberty, MO

This dish wand is awesome. It's one of the more expensive ones but it holds up way better than the rest. It doesn't fall apart, it is easy to refill, change our the sponge, and use. I would recommend these to anyone (if you hand wash everything or if you do a quick scrub before going into the dishwasher). It also doesn't leak which is awesome.

Join Now