BY DAWN #97 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Marina M.
East Gwillimbury , ON
This product is the best for dishes! I tried before others but this one is just perfect. You need small amount of product to clean a lot of dishes. Not expensive. I am buying it all the time and you should do it too !!!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the scent of this! It works fairly well, does what it needs to do and very reasonable for the price! Doesn't dry my hands out and leaves them soft😍
Jillian C.
Racine, WI
Well I've been a Dawn customer for year's. That's what my mom always bought when I was a kid, and I see why. It's a little bit more expensive then the cheaper ones like Ajax's, Palmolive's...Etc. but in my opinion it works the best on greasy dishes. I highly suggest trying this product out if you never have before. It's GREAT!
Shyanne C.
Clay Center, KS
Love trying new scents of dawn dish soap! This has great cleaning power and smells amazing!
Yudelka P.
Me gusta mucho! Muy buen producto porque es de muy buena marca. Con este jabón de platos solo necesitas un poco del líquido y puedes lavar todo lo que quieras, rindo mucho y por eso me gusta. Lo recomiendo al 100000%
tara m.
I don't like washing dishes, it's one of my least favorite chores. When washing dishes I love to have a great smelling dish liquid to make it a better experience and this is my go to
Jessica S.
Hobart, IN
I love Dawn soap and I love the different scents they offer. This one is one of my favorites because it gave me some pleasure when I was washing dishes at the end of a long day. Long story short, it’s soap that’s not watered down & gets the job done while smelling great.
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
I have been using Dawn dish liquid products for roughly 15 years now and I have recently fallen in love with this particular scent. I love the fruity smell, but I also like the fact that it works just as well as the original blue dawn dish liquid that I grew up washing dishes with.
Chanel D.
Fort Erie , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Dawn! My 2 years at school and my summer working away I did not have a dishwasher. I must saw that was a pain in the bum, however buying Dawn made everything much easier! It's true what they say "A drop of Dawn and Grease is gone"!!! All you need is the smallest amount for a ton of dishes. Now that I live back at home, Dawn is the soap of our choice.

I also use Dawn to clean all of my makeup brushes. It's so gentle on them and makes them feel like they are brand new!
jessica s.
The smell is amazing and really does give off a fruity aroma. It’s totally affordable and perfect for pots and pans that have hard-to-remove stains on them. Not only is it effective but it feels soft on the skin whereas other products leave my skin feeling tacky. I would definitely buy this again!
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?