BY DAWN #17 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Di W.
Evans, LA
I hate washing dishes. Let's face it, everyone does. So when I have to drag myself into the kitchen and unleash my inner domestic goddess, (whom you'd think was guarded by a dragon, all the coaxing it takes to get her to come out), I want something that makes the experience at least somewhat enjoyable. I bought this on a whim, the color and packaging attracted my gaze. I must say, I actually like washing dishes a little now! This smells so fantastic, a really unique scent, and it gets the job done. It lathers well and gets the grease off things like spaghetti-laden bowls and cookie pans. My new favorite!
Katelyn M.
Dunnellon, FL
It works great to clean dishes. I have never used anything else but I really like dawn. They help save wildlife so that is amazing as well. It cleans very well and I will continue to buy it and recommend it to others.
Jessica K.
I love using dawn to wash dishes. It's a trusted brand that gives you satisfaction and a gaurntee that your plates are clean. This scent is refreshing and pleasant. Always love using dawn soap!
Leah S.
This stuff smells amazing and it does not dry my hands out. I am always washing dishes and my hand smell so good and feel soft. It also cleans dishes well I don't have to let them soak with this stuff.
Amanda M.
Whitewater, WI
Love the smell of the soap, and its easy to tell the difference from if something is dirty versus if its clean by the distanct smell of the dragonfruit. Also it's pretty cool to wash with magenta soap
Mandi H.
Huntsville, MO
Dawn is the ONLU detergent that cuts ALL grease without having to use half the bottle. The price is affordable and once you have to use half the bottle of the cheaper stuff, it's actually more expensive!
Jennifer R.
Millsboro
I love all the Dawn products..however, I am amazed by the scent of the Dragon fruit dish soap. It cleans amazing! I don't mind washing dishes because the scent is light and fresh.
Kaitlin S.
Wildersville, TN
I'm a big fan of Dawn products! They clean so well. Dawn cuts through the grease when I was dishes better than any other liquid soap. Also, they smell fabulous! What's not to love?
cheyenne g.
Columbus, IN
Dawn escapes dishwashing liquid thai dragon fruit is some if the best smelling good cleaning dish soap.it smeels like a mighty fire breathing dragon.and cleans like one too.
Aubrey B.
Thai dragon fruit is such an amazing scent. I love this smell! As far as soaps, dawn always takes the cake. They are the best. I just might prefer the green apple for my dishes.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?