Add a Photo

By DAWN
#21 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clarkson, KY

This is my fav dawn it smells amazing an it always leaves my dishes clean and not greasy. love this product even though its a little pricey from time to time.
Cadelia V.
Cadelia V.
Norman , Ok

Smells heavenly. Not expensive. Last for a while. Has many uses even beyond dishes. I even like cleaning my makeup brushes with it because it smells so nice.
great product, and use it in my home. i use this product quite frequently, up to seven-fourteen times a week. cleans great and smells even greater. thanks!
Shannon A.
Shannon A.

Dawn can always cut through any grease or grim on dishes. The soap always smells great and you can always count on dawn to make sure your dishes are clean.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

Dawn is one of my favorite brands! Cuts through grease like nothing! Smells great! Doesnt damage your hands and leaves you with beautifully clean dishes!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Cambridge, OH

SMELLS GREAT! I absolutely love the scent of this dish detergent. Dawn is amazing for cutting easily through the grease as well as their amazing scents.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY

Love the scent of this! It works fairly well, does what it needs to do and very reasonable for the price! Doesn't dry my hands out and leaves them soft😍
Bobi M.
Bobi M.

Dawn is the only brand of dishsoap that I buy. This kind is one of my favorites because of the scent. It is affordable and available nearly everywhere.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC

I love all Gain products and the Dragon Fruit doesn't disappoint! It's tough on grease and for someone like me who has no dishwasher it smells great!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Franklinton, NC

This dawn smells amazing. It is still works on tough grease stains. I would recommend this to everyone and I got it on sale at dollar general for $2.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now