BY DAWN #53 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Ani S.
This smells lovely . I really like this for pre washing my dishes . I always wash them before I put them in the dish washer. This is really pretty and smells great. I will purchase it again and can highly recommend this product.
Mandi C.
Lynchburg, VA
Dawn cuts through the grease and baked on food of my pots and pans. Dawn is super affordable and effective. Plus it smells great! It does it's job and smells great and affordable--you can't beat it!
Lyndsey C.
Loveland, OH
My current soap is a green escape one! I love Dawn in all aspects of dishwashing soap to help get the grease out. You can use this on fabrics to get out grease stains without damaging your clothes
Kayla J.
Amazing soap! Simply amazing! Great price for the amount of soap. It works fantastically! And smells so wonderful. I could sniff it all day. I get mine from the Walmart!! I buy it all the time!
Bryanna L.
Westbrook, ME
I always use dawn soaps and you can't go wrong with them. But I really didn't like the smell of this and regretted buying it. Cleaned just the same as the original blue but I really didn't like the smell and it ruined it for me. I switched back to the original!
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA
The Thai dragon fruit scent is by far my favorite. It definitely makes washing dishes more enjoyable. It also leaves your hands so moisturized. I get this the cheapest on eBay. I highly recommend it!
Di W.
Evans, LA
I hate washing dishes. Let's face it, everyone does. So when I have to drag myself into the kitchen and unleash my inner domestic goddess, (whom you'd think was guarded by a dragon, all the coaxing it takes to get her to come out), I want something that makes the experience at least somewhat enjoyable. I bought this on a whim, the color and packaging attracted my gaze. I must say, I actually like washing dishes a little now! This smells so fantastic, a really unique scent, and it gets the job done. It lathers well and gets the grease off things like spaghetti-laden bowls and cookie pans. My new favorite!
Katelyn M.
Dunnellon, FL
It works great to clean dishes. I have never used anything else but I really like dawn. They help save wildlife so that is amazing as well. It cleans very well and I will continue to buy it and recommend it to others.
Leah S.
This stuff smells amazing and it does not dry my hands out. I am always washing dishes and my hand smell so good and feel soft. It also cleans dishes well I don't have to let them soak with this stuff.
Jessica K.
I love using dawn to wash dishes. It's a trusted brand that gives you satisfaction and a gaurntee that your plates are clean. This scent is refreshing and pleasant. Always love using dawn soap!
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?