Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (4)
Tori T.
Tori T.
clovis , ca

I feel like Dawn works the best for my dishes. Maybe because its the same brand my mom bought as a kid but I always gravitate towards it. I'm a big fan of the dragon fruit smell as well. Its a nice switch up from other smelling dish soaps.
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS

This is my favorite hand soap! The scent is Amazing and makes my entire kitchen smell amazing like a tropical fruit explosion. It cleans all my dishes really well and is great at removing grease. I purchase mine at Walmart or Dillions
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Columbia, KY

My favorite dish soap yet. Would highly recommend. Great value for the price. Smells so good. Rinses easily and doesn't leave any sticky residue behind. Even use it for my infants bottles and toys. The only dish liquid I buy now!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

Absolutely love the scent of this dish liquid. It is very effective in cutting through grease and getting my dishes cleaned. I am a lifetime buyer of all Dawn products. Nothing else even comes close to comparing to this quality.
Christina R.
Christina R.

This stuff smells amazing! For the same price and same quality as regular Dawn, I much prefer to have a yummy scent. I use dish soap to hand wash dishes and also sometimes as hand soap when I need a good clean. Highly recommend.
Love the scent and the feel on this dish soap. Got mine at Walmart in sell and it was worth every penny. Very effective and didn't disappoint. I enjoy doing dishes with it. I recommend it to anyone who likes fruity type smells.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Coal Center, PA

Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing soap out on the market and this one smells absolutely the best. It cleans dishes just like the original but with this awesome scent that isn't overpowering and doesn't linger on dishes.
Carlie S.
Carlie S.
Danielsville, PA

I love this scent so much. It smells like dragonfruit and leaves my dished very clean. I believe that dawn is the best dishwashing soap company and have used all of the different ones in the past, while this scent is the best
Chanelle C.
Chanelle C.
Gray , TN

This smells so sweet! Like candy, it's great to wash dishes with. It cuts through grease so well! It's a very effective product! I use all the time. I either buy from Food City or Dollar General. I would continue to buy this!
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg, Pa

This not only gets dishes reallllllyyy clean but also smells realllllyyy good. I have been using dawn ever since I moved into my own home and don't plan on switching brands anytime soon because this is a great great product
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now