BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Taylor P.
Kennewick, WA
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn dish soap is the best liquid dish soap in my opinion! The scent is amazing! Leaves my dishes smelling amazing, and so clean. I purchased at my local Walmart. I would recommend to others. Definitely a great dish soap.
Amelia W.
Some of these more intense flavors too me are too overpowering. I think they smell great but after a while of washing with them the scent is too much. I prefer more of the original and less intense fragrances for my usual use but changing it up every once in a while with a scent like this is not bad.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Mega Parent Expert
Love this stuff, it smells amazing and it softens your hands while your doing the dishes, it gets the grease off like no other and leaves your dishes nice and clean I don't have anything bad to say about This product
Kayley A.
Brundidge, AL
Keeps my dishes clean and smelling amazing! Also gets the fleas and ticks off my dogs! Very happy with this product! Very great! Can buy it at the dollar general or Walmart! Would definitely recommend others to use!
Marii R.
Lowville, NY
This dish soap is super usable in multiple ways. I use it for hand wash, to clean my plates, to clean surfaces , etc. it is just good for everything and I think people forget about that. It's multiple things in once.
Cassandra F.
Philpot, KY
This soap has an awesome smell!! It can always tackle grease and stains that we have on our dishes. It's an awesome value for the dollars you spend on it! I would most definitely purchase this product again!
Love the smell of this! This helps get greasy plates clean! And is awesome because is handy! & super cheap you can littering find this anywhere near you! It helps sloth I highly recommend it for you girls!
Nichole M.
I can not get over how good this smells!! Also deep cleaning! This soap is great for any dish cleaning! I hand wash my dishes and this product does the trick! Very gentle on the skin as well which is a plus!
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Mega Parent Expert
What can I say? The scent of dragon fruit with the strength of Dawn. AMAZING! I bought this when I was grocery shopping and just love the aroma I get while doing dishes. This is a highly recommended product.
Genny S.
Jacksonville, FL
This sounds like an amazing scent. I usually use the original blue dawn liquid soap. I use it both for my dishes and to keep the fleas off of my pup. It works marvelously for both. I love the smell of dragon fruit so I would love to smell that is a dish soap
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?