BY DAWN #82 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Ashley P.
Waukesha, WI
I love this product! Last so long when cleaning dishes. The commercials are true it really does last 3x longer. It does cost more per bottle versus the competitors but you save by how long it lasts, smells great as well. I will buy again. I will recommend.
Brandy T.
Olive Branch
Dawn is always great, but I love this fragrance. Not too overpowering! As always Dawn works beautifully to get my dishes clean even after they have been sitting awhile. I always buy Dawn.
Katelyn M.
Dunnellon, FL
It works great to clean dishes. I have never used anything else but I really like dawn. They help save wildlife so that is amazing as well. It cleans very well and I will continue to buy it and recommend it to others.
Leah S.
This stuff smells amazing and it does not dry my hands out. I am always washing dishes and my hand smell so good and feel soft. It also cleans dishes well I don't have to let them soak with this stuff.
Jessica K.
I love using dawn to wash dishes. It's a trusted brand that gives you satisfaction and a gaurntee that your plates are clean. This scent is refreshing and pleasant. Always love using dawn soap!
Amanda M.
Whitewater, WI
Love the smell of the soap, and its easy to tell the difference from if something is dirty versus if its clean by the distanct smell of the dragonfruit. Also it's pretty cool to wash with magenta soap
Mandi H.
Huntsville, MO
Dawn is the ONLU detergent that cuts ALL grease without having to use half the bottle. The price is affordable and once you have to use half the bottle of the cheaper stuff, it's actually more expensive!
Jennifer R.
Millsboro
I love all the Dawn products..however, I am amazed by the scent of the Dragon fruit dish soap. It cleans amazing! I don't mind washing dishes because the scent is light and fresh.
cheyenne g.
Columbus, IN
Dawn escapes dishwashing liquid thai dragon fruit is some if the best smelling good cleaning dish soap.it smeels like a mighty fire breathing dragon.and cleans like one too.
Lauren L.
This dish soap is always my go to. Not only does it smell absolutely amazing, it is very tough on grease and gets the job done. And it's fairly cheap for how much soap you get.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?