Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (4)
angela m.
angela m.

This stuff is amazing because it smells so great and it gets all of my dishes clean even when stuff is Caked Up all I have to do is put it in warm water with the little bit of the soap and everything comes right off and you only have to use a little bit
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Dayton, OH

Wow this is amazing, my hands smelled so good after using this product!Pros of this is that it does not dry out your hands, plus on top of that the scent is so nice. Its a great value and not pricey at all. I would buy this product any day of the week!!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY

I really like Dawn dish soap. It's really effective on dishes that are greasy or tough to wash. It's available in pretty much all stores, and it's a pretty good value. It's also gentle on your hands, which is nice. The dragon fruit is a nice scent, too.
Deb M.
Deb M.
Scottsdale, AZ

I love all Dawn dishwashing liquids but the Thai Dragon Fruit scent is exotic and it kind of transports me from doing my mundane chore of washing dishes! Any little bit helps, right? It cuts through the greasiest of dishes and leaves my dishes spotless!
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Stratford , Prince Edward Island

I love the smell of this product, and if you catch it on sale buy two because this product is something that you are going to want to use over and over again. A little goes a long way when it comes to this product. I would purchase this product again.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Louisville, KY

This dawn dish soaps smells as good as a handsoap, and I find that I use it as one! It is gentle on your hands and leaves the kitchen smelling great. It's not an overpowering scent but it is very pleasant and doesn't remind you of a cleaning product.
cara r.
cara r.
victoria, bc

I really like the clean and girly smell of this soap, it does a good job getting the dishes clean and it makes me happy when i smell it and am cleaning the dishes. It makes dishwashing more appealable and pleasent. Will buy again and again for sure.
Camillia B.
Camillia B.
Ararat, NC

I grew up with my mom using Dawn dishwashing liquid. That is the only dishwashing liquid I like to use. I love the new scents they come out with. I also like that I can use the regular Dawn to get the fleas off my pets and it not harm my pets at all
Areeba K.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO

Dawn is probably the best brand in dishwashing. You can literally use this every single day for about 2-3 months. The smell is so amazing! And you can basically wash all of your dishes (a light wash of about 4-7 utensils) with about a drop of this.
Pras pessoas que gostam de arrumar casa lavar vasilhas sem nenhum esforço, esse é o produto ideal, além de ser muito cheiroso esse produto tirar todas as gorduras sem precisar esfregar muito. ❤ recomendo muito. Quem comprar não vai se arrepender 😏
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now