Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (4)
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Stratford , Prince Edward Island

I love the smell of this product, and if you catch it on sale buy two because this product is something that you are going to want to use over and over again. A little goes a long way when it comes to this product. I would purchase this product again.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Louisville, KY

This dawn dish soaps smells as good as a handsoap, and I find that I use it as one! It is gentle on your hands and leaves the kitchen smelling great. It's not an overpowering scent but it is very pleasant and doesn't remind you of a cleaning product.
cara r.
cara r.
victoria, bc

I really like the clean and girly smell of this soap, it does a good job getting the dishes clean and it makes me happy when i smell it and am cleaning the dishes. It makes dishwashing more appealable and pleasent. Will buy again and again for sure.
Camillia B.
Camillia B.
Ararat, NC

I grew up with my mom using Dawn dishwashing liquid. That is the only dishwashing liquid I like to use. I love the new scents they come out with. I also like that I can use the regular Dawn to get the fleas off my pets and it not harm my pets at all
Areeba K.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO

Dawn is probably the best brand in dishwashing. You can literally use this every single day for about 2-3 months. The smell is so amazing! And you can basically wash all of your dishes (a light wash of about 4-7 utensils) with about a drop of this.
Pras pessoas que gostam de arrumar casa lavar vasilhas sem nenhum esforço, esse é o produto ideal, além de ser muito cheiroso esse produto tirar todas as gorduras sem precisar esfregar muito. ❤ recomendo muito. Quem comprar não vai se arrepender 😏
Keryn B.
Keryn B.
Edmonton , Ab

Love the scent of this dish soap and I absolutely love Dawn! If dishes have stuck on food, I just use some dawn and hot water and let it soak for 5-10 minutes and it usually comes right off! Also great for cleaning walls, counter tops and floors.
Stacey W.
Stacey W.

I love Dawn dishwashing soap! The soap is not as watery as the cheaper brands. So it lasts longer and cleans so much better. I have compared it to other cheaper brands but Dawn is far better! I love that I can purchase it at my local Walmart!
Allison C.
Allison C.

You know when you send your husband to the store for things and he gets what he thinks you will like best? That's how we ended up getting this soap. lol I won't deny that it smells and works great, because it does. It's just a little pricier.
Joan W.
Joan W.
Conyers, GA

I'm a big fan of Dawn dishwashing liquid, however I've not tried the Thai Dragon fruit scent and would love to. I've tried other dishwashing liquids but always come back to dawn. I buy it in bulk at my shopping warehouse so I never run out.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now