BY DAWN #17 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Heddi
Stone Mountain, GA
I love the way this dish cleaner smells. It cleans the same as any Dawn dishwashing liquid cleans: perfectly. I never have an issue with grease cutting, or food stuck to the dishes... With a little soak in the Dawn, it's gone! But this Thai Dragon Fruit is just enjoyable to sniff too.
Sierra V.
Dubuque, IA
This soap really does the job of getting everything clean! Not only does it smell great but is a great cleaner. I actually use dawn soap products to clean my show cattle and it works wonders! Safe for animals and smells awesome!
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
My go-to. This makes washing dishes pleasant (kind of)
The difference between this and the bargain brand is crazy. I would never even think about buying 1-2$ dish soap ever again!
Taylor P.
Kennewick, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap is the best liquid dish soap in my opinion! The scent is amazing! Leaves my dishes smelling amazing, and so clean. I purchased at my local Walmart. I would recommend to others. Definitely a great dish soap.
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like Dawn dish soap. It's really effective on dishes that are greasy or tough to wash. It's available in pretty much all stores, and it's a pretty good value. It's also gentle on your hands, which is nice. The dragon fruit is a nice scent, too.
Amelia W.
Some of these more intense flavors too me are too overpowering. I think they smell great but after a while of washing with them the scent is too much. I prefer more of the original and less intense fragrances for my usual use but changing it up every once in a while with a scent like this is not bad.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love this stuff, it smells amazing and it softens your hands while your doing the dishes, it gets the grease off like no other and leaves your dishes nice and clean I don't have anything bad to say about This product
Kayley A.
Brundidge, AL
Keeps my dishes clean and smelling amazing! Also gets the fleas and ticks off my dogs! Very happy with this product! Very great! Can buy it at the dollar general or Walmart! Would definitely recommend others to use!
Cassandra F.
Philpot, KY
This soap has an awesome smell!! It can always tackle grease and stains that we have on our dishes. It's an awesome value for the dollars you spend on it! I would most definitely purchase this product again!
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What can I say? The scent of dragon fruit with the strength of Dawn. AMAZING! I bought this when I was grocery shopping and just love the aroma I get while doing dishes. This is a highly recommended product.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?