Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.

Thai dragon fruit is such an amazing scent. I love this smell! As far as soaps, dawn always takes the cake. They are the best. I just might prefer the green apple for my dishes.
Jess W.
Jess W.
Regina, SK

I love Dawn soap. It just seems so easy to scrub anything off of dishes if they are left to soak with a little Dawn for even ten minutes. This particular scent is amazing!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ

Nothing beats dawn! by far the best soap out there. gets rid of tough, crusted on food and leaves dishes looking and feeling super clean. will always recommend this brand
Yasmine S.
Yasmine S.
Washington, DC

I love anything dawn because it works and a little goes a long way. I tried this one a few weeks ago because the store didn't have the regular one. smelled really good!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Muskegon, MI

So great for me to use because i have sensitive skin and dish soap usually makes me break out but I've never had a problem with dawn and they're great In every scent!
Colby T.
Colby T.
Denton, KS

This soap works amazing and removes the toughest grease spots! A plus is that is smells amazing! I highly recommend dawn dish soap if you you use any soap at all
Natasha F.
Natasha F.
Gatineau, Quebec, QC

Smells great! Gets rid of dirt and grease easily.
Rinses off quickly and always leaves glass dishes looking shiny and crystal clear.
Great value for your money!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clarkson, KY

This is my fav dawn it smells amazing an it always leaves my dishes clean and not greasy. love this product even though its a little pricey from time to time.
Katy W.
Katy W.
Belleville, ON, ON

Love! Dawn is definitely the best at taking off grease. It doesn't dry out my hands as bad as most. And the fruity smell. Yum!! It also lasts which is a bonus
Cadelia V.
Cadelia V.
Norman , Ok

Smells heavenly. Not expensive. Last for a while. Has many uses even beyond dishes. I even like cleaning my makeup brushes with it because it smells so nice.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now