Add a Photo

By DAWN
#16 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I love using dawn to wash dishes. It's a trusted brand that gives you satisfaction and a gaurntee that your plates are clean. This scent is refreshing and pleasant. Always love using dawn soap!
Kristine R.
Kristine R.

I like most of the smells of the dawn escaped although they do not cut the grease as well as the origional blue dawn they still get the jobs done better than any other brand i have tried
Bekah P.
Bekah P.
Weaverville, NC

Dawn somehow cleans our three day old grease pans and smells lovely! My hands also don't dry out after an hour of washing dishes after Thanksgiving parties! All in all, worth every dime
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Denham Spgs, LA

Was ecstatic when dawn came out with this new fragrance. It's still the same great dish washing liquid that cleans my dishes and keeps me from scrubbing too hard and scratching my pots.
holly f.
holly f.
Woonsocket, RI

mmmm. this smells delicious. only like 1.39 for a bottle. also, i use regular dawn alot, to wash my dogs! dosent irritate their skin and cleans them SO nicely. (little side tip lol)
khadiya S.
khadiya S.
Biloxi, MS

I don't really care for Dawn products. They are too runny. They smell is the only thing that's great. You have to use a lot to get things clean. I always add a cap full of bleach.
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.

Thai dragon fruit is such an amazing scent. I love this smell! As far as soaps, dawn always takes the cake. They are the best. I just might prefer the green apple for my dishes.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ

Nothing beats dawn! by far the best soap out there. gets rid of tough, crusted on food and leaves dishes looking and feeling super clean. will always recommend this brand
Yasmine S.
Yasmine S.
Washington, DC

I love anything dawn because it works and a little goes a long way. I tried this one a few weeks ago because the store didn't have the regular one. smelled really good!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Muskegon, MI

So great for me to use because i have sensitive skin and dish soap usually makes me break out but I've never had a problem with dawn and they're great In every scent!
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now