Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
DANNIELL H.
DANNIELL H.
Burney, CA

I love this dishsoap. Dawn is the only brand we use in my house, and this is my favorite scent. My hands don't feel horrible after using it and I am comfortable knowing my dishes are actually clean.
aminah r.
aminah r.
Woodbridge, VA

Nothing beats Dawn. And this scent... amazing! it smells so good whilst your washing up and then after, your hands smell amazing too. And as always it does an amazing job at cleaning your dishes up.
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Liberty Twp, OH

My current soap is a green escape one! I love Dawn in all aspects of dishwashing soap to help get the grease out. You can use this on fabrics to get out grease stains without damaging your clothes
MARISA A.
MARISA A.

This is the only dish soap I will use! I love this particular one so much because of the scent. Cleans my dishes really well. Very effective I always keep some on hand. It smells like heaven!
Bekah P.
Bekah P.
Weaverville, NC

Dawn somehow cleans our three day old grease pans and smells lovely! My hands also don't dry out after an hour of washing dishes after Thanksgiving parties! All in all, worth every dime
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Denham Spgs, LA

Was ecstatic when dawn came out with this new fragrance. It's still the same great dish washing liquid that cleans my dishes and keeps me from scrubbing too hard and scratching my pots.
tara m.
tara m.

I don't like washing dishes, it's one of my least favorite chores. When washing dishes I love to have a great smelling dish liquid to make it a better experience and this is my go to
holly f.
holly f.
Woonsocket, RI

mmmm. this smells delicious. only like 1.39 for a bottle. also, i use regular dawn alot, to wash my dogs! dosent irritate their skin and cleans them SO nicely. (little side tip lol)
khadiya S.
khadiya S.
Biloxi, MS

I don't really care for Dawn products. They are too runny. They smell is the only thing that's great. You have to use a lot to get things clean. I always add a cap full of bleach.
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.

Thai dragon fruit is such an amazing scent. I love this smell! As far as soaps, dawn always takes the cake. They are the best. I just might prefer the green apple for my dishes.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now