Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (4)
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN

Dawn is just about the best dishwashing liquid. It comes in a variety of scents to match your individual tastes. It just through tough grease and grime. Dawn is perfect for other uses and can be used all over the house for a multitude of purposes. Great product!
Arianna D.
Arianna D.

Dawn is simply the best liquid dish soap. It may be more expensive than other brands, but not by a lot. The Thai Dragon Fruit Scent is a unique tropical scent. Dawn dish soap really breaks down grease and oil on dishes and can even be used on stains on clothing.
Marilie B.
Marilie B.

Dawn is my favorite Dishwashing Liquid. I have a skin probleme and its the only one
that my skin can afford. The price is ok. You can buy it almot everywhere you go ( grocerie store , ect )
Its the best to clean the dishes. I recommend it to the others for sure
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Rochester , NH

I have been a loyal Dawn customer for many years, and I will always stand by the deep clean and pleasant scent their dish soap has always delivered. The Thai Dragon Fruit scent is a nice change from your average soap scents and almost reminds me of strawberry.
Genny S.
Genny S.
Jacksonville, FL

This sounds like an amazing scent. I usually use the original blue dawn liquid soap. I use it both for my dishes and to keep the fleas off of my pup. It works marvelously for both. I love the smell of dragon fruit so I would love to smell that is a dish soap
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Olmsted Falls, OH

Dawn is my hands down favorite dish soap of all time. This is the only one I trust. This gets every thing off of my dirty dishes. This also gets stains out of other things around the house (clothes, etc...). It is so powerful but gentle. I love Dawn soap.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Evergreen, CO

This stuff helps clean my dishes when the dishwasher can't do the job. It smells great and I love how deep-cleaning it is. I bought this at Walmart. Like I said this product has a great scent. I would totally buy this product again. I works really well.
angela m.
angela m.

This stuff is amazing because it smells so great and it gets all of my dishes clean even when stuff is Caked Up all I have to do is put it in warm water with the little bit of the soap and everything comes right off and you only have to use a little bit
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Dayton, OH

Wow this is amazing, my hands smelled so good after using this product!Pros of this is that it does not dry out your hands, plus on top of that the scent is so nice. Its a great value and not pricey at all. I would buy this product any day of the week!!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY

I really like Dawn dish soap. It's really effective on dishes that are greasy or tough to wash. It's available in pretty much all stores, and it's a pretty good value. It's also gentle on your hands, which is nice. The dragon fruit is a nice scent, too.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now