BY DAWN #17 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Amber T.
Mount Holly, AR
I love the smell of this dish soap. It smells much better than most other brands that I have used in the past. It is a decent value in comparison to the price. I bought mine from a local WalMart. I like this product and would recommend it to others for use.
Nicole H.
I tried this product out for the first time and it is AMAZINGGGG!!!   I purchased this item from WalMart, but you can find it just about anywhere.   It lathers up really well, and it smells so good!  Definitely gets the job done, and I will be buying again.
khadiya S.
Biloxi, MS
I don't really care for Dawn products. They are too runny. They smell is the only thing that's great. You have to use a lot to get things clean. I always add a cap full of bleach.
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Love love love this dish soap! It's something so simple but makes all the difference when doing dishes. It gets rid of built on foods, smells so good, and doesn't dry out your hands which is something I love! This is the only dish detergent I'll use.
Stephanie A.
I absolutely love this dishwashing liquid! It smells so amazing 😉 and make it easy to clean anything with little effort! It's soft on your skin and makes your hands soft too! Yes I would recommend it and most definitely will I buy it again 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I absolutely love dawn soap, it is animal friendly and it is very delicate on my hands as well. I personally have never seen this scent but it sounds like it would be a beautiful scent. But my go to dishwasher soap would definitely be dawn.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my favorite brand of Dishwashing detergent. I particulary like Dawn because they help animals in oils spills. It makes me feel great about giving them my money. This detergent in particular smells amazing and grts the job done!
Brie F.
This dishwasher getting a liquid has a really pleasant scent. I purchased mine at Walgreens but you can also purchase it at Walmart or good local grocery store. It is a good value and a good price and I would recommend it to others
Sierra V.
Dubuque, IA
This soap really does the job of getting everything clean! Not only does it smell great but is a great cleaner. I actually use dawn soap products to clean my show cattle and it works wonders! Safe for animals and smells awesome!
Maria M.
Portsmouth, OH
Dawn is the best brand of dishwashing soap out there! The scent is amazing and cleans dishes great. Ollies and big lots sell Dawn for a cheap price and great scents. I never buy cheap for dishwashing soap, I will only buy dawn.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?