Add a Photo

By DAWN
#21 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Kelsie W.
Kelsie W.

This soap has a great smell. The soap is very pleasing. It washes difficult things well. It will make you happy you don't have a dishwasher by how clean and good smelling it is. It's the only one I buy.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.

Dawn is the only dish soap I will use! It cuts grease off of everything. It's perfect for many uses. Sometimes my husband will use it to get dirt and grime off from his job. There's nothing it can't do.
Falesha G.
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA

The Thai dragon fruit scent is by far my favorite. It definitely makes washing dishes more enjoyable. It also leaves your hands so moisturized. I get this the cheapest on eBay. I highly recommend it!
DANNIELL H.
DANNIELL H.
Burney, CA

I love this dishsoap. Dawn is the only brand we use in my house, and this is my favorite scent. My hands don't feel horrible after using it and I am comfortable knowing my dishes are actually clean.
aminah r.
aminah r.
Woodbridge, VA

Nothing beats Dawn. And this scent... amazing! it smells so good whilst your washing up and then after, your hands smell amazing too. And as always it does an amazing job at cleaning your dishes up.
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Liberty Twp, OH

My current soap is a green escape one! I love Dawn in all aspects of dishwashing soap to help get the grease out. You can use this on fabrics to get out grease stains without damaging your clothes
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I love using dawn to wash dishes. It's a trusted brand that gives you satisfaction and a gaurntee that your plates are clean. This scent is refreshing and pleasant. Always love using dawn soap!
april s.
april s.

I usually get the original dawn dish soap because it has so many uses besides washing dishes and it's the most affordable, but when I want to splurge I get this because it smells so amazing
Kristine R.
Kristine R.

I like most of the smells of the dawn escaped although they do not cut the grease as well as the origional blue dawn they still get the jobs done better than any other brand i have tried
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Denham Spgs, LA

Was ecstatic when dawn came out with this new fragrance. It's still the same great dish washing liquid that cleans my dishes and keeps me from scrubbing too hard and scratching my pots.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?