Add a Photo

By DAWN
#29 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

I love this scent!!! Fruity and floral without being overpowering. I'll never enjoy doing dishes, but the scent makes it more tolerable. Also, my hands aren't dried out after finishing and the bottle lasts a long time!
Marii R.
Marii R.
Lowville, NY

This dish soap is super usable in multiple ways. I use it for hand wash, to clean my plates, to clean surfaces , etc. it is just good for everything and I think people forget about that. It's multiple things in once.
Kayley A.
Kayley A.
Brundidge, AL

Keeps my dishes clean and smelling amazing! Also gets the fleas and ticks off my dogs! Very happy with this product! Very great! Can buy it at the dollar general or Walmart! Would definitely recommend others to use!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Sanderson, Tx

Love love loveee this dishwashing soap! Not only does it clean my dishes but it smells soooooo good as well!❤ would definitely recommend this products to others! This is now a current staple in my apartment (:
Jaime W.
Jaime W.

Dawn soap never disappoints. The price is a little higher than most soaps, but you can do some great things with their product. This scent, Thai dragon fruit is so delicious smelling and I love the pink color!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN

I always purchase Don dishwashing soap when shopping. I have tried cheaper brands but I always end up going back to Dawn brand instead. It's not that much more expensive but worth it in quality in my opinion.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL

I have always loved Dawn for its amazing greasy dish cleaning ability and now they have added the fresh scent of apples! I love it even more. You only need a small amount to wash a sink full of dirty dishes.
Denee K.
Denee K.
Allentown, Pa

I only use dawn dish liquid , I know my dishes are getting really clean with it. It cuts through grease so well and super fast most of the time I don't even need to soak my dishes, and the smells are so good
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Greenville, SC

This works with the original power of dawn disk soap that you come to expect but with a hint of an amazing fragrance. It smells so wonderful. Makes the whole kitchen smell great from just one load of dishes.
Janet B.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME

What can I say? The scent of dragon fruit with the strength of Dawn. AMAZING! I bought this when I was grocery shopping and just love the aroma I get while doing dishes. This is a highly recommended product.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?