Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (4)
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Prince George

Love the smell of this I only buy dawn dish detergent I have exotic animals and dawn is gentle enough to use around them its also the best product I have ever used to get grease and oil stains out of fabrics I swear by dawn dish detergent and would recommend it to anyone
Michele K.
Michele K.
Conroe, TX

Great scent! I normally prefer to put my dishes into a washing machine. This product smells so great I can do my dishes by hand all day long. And it doesn't dry my hands as some other detergents do. I prefer ultra because it lasts longer. And it cleans extremely well.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Leavenworth, KS

Very easy to squeeze out does come out a little fast. very pleasant sent to it. you can soak it on a dish and its very easy to come off when you clean. I used a coupon and only .75 cent for it so it was very nice for the price. nice product I would buy again and again
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Woodstock, Ontario

I love using dawn because it really works for getting through those really bad dishes and is not to harsh on your hands. A little goes along way and well worth the price. The scent is also really nice and also makes you excited to do your dishes and clean the house.
Jessamyn T.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA

Smells really, really good when you are stuck for hours doing the holiday washing up over the sink. It makes you a bit hungry for something fruity, maybe even tempts you with the idea that it might taste good itself, but DON'T BE FOOLED! It tastes like dish soap. :)
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
Eugene, OR

I think I use this one the most because it's something my mom used. I like the way it smells and how quickly it cleans your dishes. It's more of a tradition to keep using it and I don't really feel the need to use other products when I know how well this one works.
Diane B.
Diane B.
Park Hills, MO

This is wonderful it has a wonderful scent it has a great lather it gets all the grease off your dishes.i buy mine at Walmart its also easy on the hands.great price to.you don't. Have to use alto little goes along way.this is a must in my home i buy it all the time
Olesia B.
Olesia B.
Lewisville, TX

Dawn always has you covered. that's just it.Dawn always has you covered. that's just it.Dawn always has you covered. that's just it.Dawn always has you covered. that's just it.Dawn always has you covered. that's just it.Dawn always has you covered. that's just it.
caitlin m.
caitlin m.
Imperial Beach, CA

Such a unique smell, and it really does keep your hands nice and soft after use. In fact, I sometimes use this as a hand soapit works so well. I got it off amazon, and thought the price was pretty decent. I would buy it again and probably reccomend it to others.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN

Dawn is just about the best dishwashing liquid. It comes in a variety of scents to match your individual tastes. It just through tough grease and grime. Dawn is perfect for other uses and can be used all over the house for a multitude of purposes. Great product!
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now