BY DAWN #17 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Patricia M.
Irving, TX
I use this scent for my dish soap as well as laundry detergent. It smells WONDERFULL!!! It's good value and smells so sweet. I look forward to washing my dishes or doing laundry because it smells so good!
Ashlee G.
San Antonio, TX
I love any of the Dawn soap brands especially this one because it smells amazing! It never fails to get all the nasty hard gunk off of dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands! I also use on my dogs when they get fleas, very gentle!
Dawn W.
Monee, IL
I only use Dawn, and not because my name is Dawn. Ha! I like Dawn the most since it takes care of oil and grease like nobody's business. I never get dry hands when I use this dishwashing soap and the scent is really nice. It goes too fast though but that may be because we have too many dishes.
Rain K.
I really love dragon fruit scent from Dawn. They are sweet and somewhat warm as well. It really makes the whole dishwashing process to be more enjoyable. As a dish washing soap, it does its job of cleaning all the dirt and grease. I would totally buy this one again!
aminah r.
Alexandria, VA
Nothing beats Dawn. And this scent... amazing! it smells so good whilst your washing up and then after, your hands smell amazing too. And as always it does an amazing job at cleaning your dishes up.
Alyssa F.
Not only does this dish soap smell great but it also gets the job done. I love that dawn dish soap can be used for other purposes than just simply washing dishes. Works great when my dog gets a bath also
Samantha A.
Watertown, NY
Love this soap. Easily Powerade through grease, dried on and baked on food! Smells amazing but is a little rough on the hands. Very effective in cleaning dishes for a great price. Very happy with this product and recommend it to all moms who are stuck with dish duty!
Lucretia S.
Allen Park, MI
I love the smell of this dishwashing liquid. Gets my dishes clean but I do wish that it had more grease cutting power. Sometimes it does not get all of the grease residue off and I have to wash over a couple times. It seems the liquids with the extra cleaning power don't come as nicely scented.
Taylor M.
Evergreen, CO
This stuff helps clean my dishes when the dishwasher can't do the job. It smells great and I love how deep-cleaning it is. I bought this at Walmart. Like I said this product has a great scent. I would totally buy this product again. I works really well.
Cindy A.
West Monroe, LA
Was ecstatic when dawn came out with this new fragrance. It's still the same great dish washing liquid that cleans my dishes and keeps me from scrubbing too hard and scratching my pots.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?