Add a Photo

By DAWN
#18 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL

I have always loved Dawn for its amazing greasy dish cleaning ability and now they have added the fresh scent of apples! I love it even more. You only need a small amount to wash a sink full of dirty dishes.
Denee K.
Denee K.
Allentown, Pa

I only use dawn dish liquid , I know my dishes are getting really clean with it. It cuts through grease so well and super fast most of the time I don't even need to soak my dishes, and the smells are so good
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Greenville, SC

This works with the original power of dawn disk soap that you come to expect but with a hint of an amazing fragrance. It smells so wonderful. Makes the whole kitchen smell great from just one load of dishes.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.

Dawn is the only dish soap I will use! It cuts grease off of everything. It's perfect for many uses. Sometimes my husband will use it to get dirt and grime off from his job. There's nothing it can't do.
Falesha G.
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA

The Thai dragon fruit scent is by far my favorite. It definitely makes washing dishes more enjoyable. It also leaves your hands so moisturized. I get this the cheapest on eBay. I highly recommend it!
DANNIELL H.
DANNIELL H.
Burney, CA

I love this dishsoap. Dawn is the only brand we use in my house, and this is my favorite scent. My hands don't feel horrible after using it and I am comfortable knowing my dishes are actually clean.
aminah r.
aminah r.
Woodbridge, VA

Nothing beats Dawn. And this scent... amazing! it smells so good whilst your washing up and then after, your hands smell amazing too. And as always it does an amazing job at cleaning your dishes up.
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Liberty Twp, OH

My current soap is a green escape one! I love Dawn in all aspects of dishwashing soap to help get the grease out. You can use this on fabrics to get out grease stains without damaging your clothes
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I love using dawn to wash dishes. It's a trusted brand that gives you satisfaction and a gaurntee that your plates are clean. This scent is refreshing and pleasant. Always love using dawn soap!
Kristine R.
Kristine R.

I like most of the smells of the dawn escaped although they do not cut the grease as well as the origional blue dawn they still get the jobs done better than any other brand i have tried
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now