BY DAWN #80 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been using Dawn dish liquid products for roughly 15 years now and I have recently fallen in love with this particular scent. I love the fruity smell, but I also like the fact that it works just as well as the original blue dawn dish liquid that I grew up washing dishes with.
Lucretia S.
Allen Park, MI
I love the smell of this dishwashing liquid. Gets my dishes clean but I do wish that it had more grease cutting power. Sometimes it does not get all of the grease residue off and I have to wash over a couple times. It seems the liquids with the extra cleaning power don't come as nicely scented.
Cindy A.
West Monroe, LA
Was ecstatic when dawn came out with this new fragrance. It's still the same great dish washing liquid that cleans my dishes and keeps me from scrubbing too hard and scratching my pots.
Taylor M.
Evergreen, CO
This stuff helps clean my dishes when the dishwasher can't do the job. It smells great and I love how deep-cleaning it is. I bought this at Walmart. Like I said this product has a great scent. I would totally buy this product again. I works really well.
Nicole H.
I tried this product out for the first time and it is AMAZINGGGG!!!   I purchased this item from WalMart, but you can find it just about anywhere.   It lathers up really well, and it smells so good!  Definitely gets the job done, and I will be buying again.
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love love this dish soap! It's something so simple but makes all the difference when doing dishes. It gets rid of built on foods, smells so good, and doesn't dry out your hands which is something I love! This is the only dish detergent I'll use.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my favorite brand of Dishwashing detergent. I particulary like Dawn because they help animals in oils spills. It makes me feel great about giving them my money. This detergent in particular smells amazing and grts the job done!
Yasmine S.
Washington, DC
I love anything dawn because it works and a little goes a long way. I tried this one a few weeks ago because the store didn't have the regular one. smelled really good!
Heddi
Stone Mountain, GA
I love the way this dish cleaner smells. It cleans the same as any Dawn dishwashing liquid cleans: perfectly. I never have an issue with grease cutting, or food stuck to the dishes... With a little soak in the Dawn, it's gone! But this Thai Dragon Fruit is just enjoyable to sniff too.
Brie F.
This dishwasher getting a liquid has a really pleasant scent. I purchased mine at Walgreens but you can also purchase it at Walmart or good local grocery store. It is a good value and a good price and I would recommend it to others
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?