Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Marii R.
Marii R.
Lowville, NY

This dish soap is super usable in multiple ways. I use it for hand wash, to clean my plates, to clean surfaces , etc. it is just good for everything and I think people forget about that. It's multiple things in once.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Burlington, Ontario

If you are getting tired of lemon scents to clean dishes, this is the way to go! The nice, sweet, refreshing scent of the dragon fruit is so intoxicating and yummy!! Plus, the detergent cleans dishes really nicely!
Jaime W.
Jaime W.

Dawn soap never disappoints. The price is a little higher than most soaps, but you can do some great things with their product. This scent, Thai dragon fruit is so delicious smelling and I love the pink color!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN

I always purchase Don dishwashing soap when shopping. I have tried cheaper brands but I always end up going back to Dawn brand instead. It's not that much more expensive but worth it in quality in my opinion.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Greenville, SC

This works with the original power of dawn disk soap that you come to expect but with a hint of an amazing fragrance. It smells so wonderful. Makes the whole kitchen smell great from just one load of dishes.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL

I have always loved Dawn for its amazing greasy dish cleaning ability and now they have added the fresh scent of apples! I love it even more. You only need a small amount to wash a sink full of dirty dishes.
Denee K.
Denee K.
Allentown, Pa

I only use dawn dish liquid , I know my dishes are getting really clean with it. It cuts through grease so well and super fast most of the time I don't even need to soak my dishes, and the smells are so good
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.

Dawn is the only dish soap I will use! It cuts grease off of everything. It's perfect for many uses. Sometimes my husband will use it to get dirt and grime off from his job. There's nothing it can't do.
Falesha G.
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA

The Thai dragon fruit scent is by far my favorite. It definitely makes washing dishes more enjoyable. It also leaves your hands so moisturized. I get this the cheapest on eBay. I highly recommend it!
DANNIELL H.
DANNIELL H.
Burney, CA

I love this dishsoap. Dawn is the only brand we use in my house, and this is my favorite scent. My hands don't feel horrible after using it and I am comfortable knowing my dishes are actually clean.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now