Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Bekka S.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN

Dawn is my favorite brand of Dishwashing detergent. I particulary like Dawn because they help animals in oils spills. It makes me feel great about giving them my money. This detergent in particular smells amazing and grts the job done!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

I use dawn on my animals to kill fleas as well as wash dishes and hands. Has many purposes vary versatile which is great in a big family with animals. And this sent is my favorite of them all. Not to strong but you can still smell it!
Brie F.
Brie F.

This dishwasher getting a liquid has a really pleasant scent. I purchased mine at Walgreens but you can also purchase it at Walmart or good local grocery store. It is a good value and a good price and I would recommend it to others
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
San Antonio, TX

I love any of the Dawn soap brands especially this one because it smells amazing! It never fails to get all the nasty hard gunk off of dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands! I also use on my dogs when they get fleas, very gentle!
Ani S.
Ani S.

This smells lovely . I really like this for pre washing my dishes . I always wash them before I put them in the dish washer. This is really pretty and smells great. I will purchase it again and can highly recommend this product.
Maria M.
Maria M.

Dawn is the best brand of dishwashing soap out there! The scent is amazing and cleans dishes great. Ollies and big lots sell Dawn for a cheap price and great scents. I never buy cheap for dishwashing soap, I will only buy dawn.
dahlia m.
dahlia m.

am i the only one who waste out of these so fast ?
but i usually use this brand for dish soap & i love it ! i use this mainly to wash my hands or things i hand wash .
this is really good to just have by your sink it's great !
Angel F.
Angel F.
California, PA

Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing soap out on the market and this one smells absolutely the best. It cleans dishes just like the original but with this awesome scent that isn't overpowering and doesn't linger on dishes.
Desera B.
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH

Dawn escapes dishwashers liquid in Thai dragon fruit. Smells awesome. That scent last on my dishes. Dawn products do a great job on grease & stuck on food. Also is great for putting on messes on clothes before you wash them!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Kennewick, WA

Dawn dish soap is the best liquid dish soap in my opinion! The scent is amazing! Leaves my dishes smelling amazing, and so clean. I purchased at my local Walmart. I would recommend to others. Definitely a great dish soap.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now