Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (4)
Heddi
Heddi
Stone Mountain, GA

I love the way this dish cleaner smells. It cleans the same as any Dawn dishwashing liquid cleans: perfectly. I never have an issue with grease cutting, or food stuck to the dishes... With a little soak in the Dawn, it's gone! But this Thai Dragon Fruit is just enjoyable to sniff too.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS

I am a dawn user because I always know the quality of the item I am using will be really good! Dawn Escapes Dishwashing Liquid Thai Dragon Fruit is the quality I expect from Dawn and the smell is lovely. I personally am not a fan of super scented items so it is only receiving 4 stars
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

I love the dawn product but this one has got to be my favorite scent. It does a great job on the dishes has a great size container and is average priced. Its the best product I have tried to date! I would recommend it compared to other products this one hands down is my favorite.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Saint Clair, MI

I just used this dish soap to wash my dishes. My household produces lots of greasy foods and Dawn gets it right off. I love the fresh scent and the pink color makes it very fun. It's also fun to squeeze the bottle when you set it down after using it because it blows tiny bubbles.
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.

Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. It gets all my nasty dishes clean. It has a good value and last me a while. A little goes a long way. They have plenty scents to choose from. I do most of my shopping at Walmart. They have always Dawn in stock. I will never stop using Dawn
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA

hands down best soap ever! Dawn is always so good and can get stains out of anything too! we use this in my house for almost anything, i even clean my makeup brushes with it because its also so gentle! i see no cons at all. i will keep buying it!! i think in everyone should too
Erica C.
Erica C.

Best dish soap. Gentle on hands, wont dry them
out. Also smell is amazing, I don't use any other
brand ever. I usually do all my shopping at walmart.
Great on pricing. The smell is also a big plus. I love
just about every scent they have ever had. Nothing
beats Dawn Dish soap.
yainira a.
yainira a.

Washes my dishes squeaky clean and uses less than the average brand and the smell is incredible,I would buy it in my local Walmart shopping district. What I Luke about is that it does harm my hands and because having sensitive skin it helps a lot. I would totally buy it again.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Knoxville, TN

this stuff works really nice, and also the smell is really nice and I love it.I like how it is pink and I feel like it gets the dishes done . it is a nice price and that is a plus, the scent is really nice, i would recommend this to other people. you can find coupons for it.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fleetwood, PA

I have a little bottle of this product in my dorm and love it. The scent is great and it really does its work. I have already forgotten to clean my dishes and it's cut right through dried on food. Overall this product smells great, is a great value, and works. No complaints!
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now