Add a Photo

By DAWN
#16 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Maria M.
Maria M.

Dawn is the best brand of dishwashing soap out there! The scent is amazing and cleans dishes great. Ollies and big lots sell Dawn for a cheap price and great scents. I never buy cheap for dishwashing soap, I will only buy dawn.
dahlia m.
dahlia m.

am i the only one who waste out of these so fast ?
but i usually use this brand for dish soap & i love it ! i use this mainly to wash my hands or things i hand wash .
this is really good to just have by your sink it's great !
Angel F.
Angel F.
California, PA

Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing soap out on the market and this one smells absolutely the best. It cleans dishes just like the original but with this awesome scent that isn't overpowering and doesn't linger on dishes.
Desera B.
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH

Dawn escapes dishwashers liquid in Thai dragon fruit. Smells awesome. That scent last on my dishes. Dawn products do a great job on grease & stuck on food. Also is great for putting on messes on clothes before you wash them!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Kennewick, WA

Dawn dish soap is the best liquid dish soap in my opinion! The scent is amazing! Leaves my dishes smelling amazing, and so clean. I purchased at my local Walmart. I would recommend to others. Definitely a great dish soap.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

I love this scent!!! Fruity and floral without being overpowering. I'll never enjoy doing dishes, but the scent makes it more tolerable. Also, my hands aren't dried out after finishing and the bottle lasts a long time!
Marii R.
Marii R.
Lowville, NY

This dish soap is super usable in multiple ways. I use it for hand wash, to clean my plates, to clean surfaces , etc. it is just good for everything and I think people forget about that. It's multiple things in once.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Austin, TX

Love love loveee this dishwashing soap! Not only does it clean my dishes but it smells soooooo good as well!❤ would definitely recommend this products to others! This is now a current staple in my apartment (:
Jaime W.
Jaime W.

Dawn soap never disappoints. The price is a little higher than most soaps, but you can do some great things with their product. This scent, Thai dragon fruit is so delicious smelling and I love the pink color!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN

I always purchase Don dishwashing soap when shopping. I have tried cheaper brands but I always end up going back to Dawn brand instead. It's not that much more expensive but worth it in quality in my opinion.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now