Add a Photo

By DAWN
#21 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Brie F.
Brie F.

This dishwasher getting a liquid has a really pleasant scent. I purchased mine at Walgreens but you can also purchase it at Walmart or good local grocery store. It is a good value and a good price and I would recommend it to others
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
San Antonio, TX

I love any of the Dawn soap brands especially this one because it smells amazing! It never fails to get all the nasty hard gunk off of dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands! I also use on my dogs when they get fleas, very gentle!
Sierra V.
Sierra V.
Dubuque, IA

This soap really does the job of getting everything clean! Not only does it smell great but is a great cleaner. I actually use dawn soap products to clean my show cattle and it works wonders! Safe for animals and smells awesome!
Ani S.
Ani S.

This smells lovely . I really like this for pre washing my dishes . I always wash them before I put them in the dish washer. This is really pretty and smells great. I will purchase it again and can highly recommend this product.
Maria M.
Maria M.

Dawn is the best brand of dishwashing soap out there! The scent is amazing and cleans dishes great. Ollies and big lots sell Dawn for a cheap price and great scents. I never buy cheap for dishwashing soap, I will only buy dawn.
Angel F.
Angel F.
California, PA

Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing soap out on the market and this one smells absolutely the best. It cleans dishes just like the original but with this awesome scent that isn't overpowering and doesn't linger on dishes.
dahlia m.
dahlia m.

am i the only one who waste out of these so fast ?
but i usually use this brand for dish soap & i love it ! i use this mainly to wash my hands or things i hand wash .
this is really good to just have by your sink it's great !
Desera B.
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH

Dawn escapes dishwashers liquid in Thai dragon fruit. Smells awesome. That scent last on my dishes. Dawn products do a great job on grease & stuck on food. Also is great for putting on messes on clothes before you wash them!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Kennewick, WA

Dawn dish soap is the best liquid dish soap in my opinion! The scent is amazing! Leaves my dishes smelling amazing, and so clean. I purchased at my local Walmart. I would recommend to others. Definitely a great dish soap.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Let me first start out by saying that the scent of this dishwashing liquid is so absolutely amazing! That it gets my dishes clean without much work is excellent as well. I would 10/10 recommend any Dawn brand to anyone
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?