BY DAWN #46 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Jennifer L.
Lantana, TX
Not only is this the Dawn detergent that everyone knows and loves, but it is Dawn with a great scent.  It smells wonderful and works even better on all of the greasy dishes and pans that happen after a family meal.  I also use it for a general household cleaner around the house.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
I always purchase Don dishwashing soap when shopping. I have tried cheaper brands but I always end up going back to Dawn brand instead. It's not that much more expensive but worth it in quality in my opinion.
Patricia M.
Irving, TX
I use this scent for my dish soap as well as laundry detergent. It smells WONDERFULL!!! It's good value and smells so sweet. I look forward to washing my dishes or doing laundry because it smells so good!
Kelly A.
Oil City, PA
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the absolute best for hand washing dishes...not only does it have an amazing scent , but by using a very small amount will clean an entire sink full of dishes..and the way it will erase any type of grease is truly remarkable..I would highly recommend this !!
Dawn W.
Monee, IL
I only use Dawn, and not because my name is Dawn. Ha! I like Dawn the most since it takes care of oil and grease like nobody's business. I never get dry hands when I use this dishwashing soap and the scent is really nice. It goes too fast though but that may be because we have too many dishes.
Ashlee G.
San Antonio, TX
I love any of the Dawn soap brands especially this one because it smells amazing! It never fails to get all the nasty hard gunk off of dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands! I also use on my dogs when they get fleas, very gentle!
aminah r.
Alexandria, VA
Nothing beats Dawn. And this scent... amazing! it smells so good whilst your washing up and then after, your hands smell amazing too. And as always it does an amazing job at cleaning your dishes up.
Rain K.
I really love dragon fruit scent from Dawn. They are sweet and somewhat warm as well. It really makes the whole dishwashing process to be more enjoyable. As a dish washing soap, it does its job of cleaning all the dirt and grease. I would totally buy this one again!
Alyssa F.
Not only does this dish soap smell great but it also gets the job done. I love that dawn dish soap can be used for other purposes than just simply washing dishes. Works great when my dog gets a bath also
Samantha A.
Watertown, NY
Love this soap. Easily Powerade through grease, dried on and baked on food! Smells amazing but is a little rough on the hands. Very effective in cleaning dishes for a great price. Very happy with this product and recommend it to all moms who are stuck with dish duty!
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?