Add a Photo

By DAWN
#89 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (2)
Christina R.
Christina R.

This stuff smells amazing! For the same price and same quality as regular Dawn, I much prefer to have a yummy scent. I use dish soap to hand wash dishes and also sometimes as hand soap when I need a good clean. Highly recommend.
Love the scent and the feel on this dish soap. Got mine at Walmart in sell and it was worth every penny. Very effective and didn't disappoint. I enjoy doing dishes with it. I recommend it to anyone who likes fruity type smells.
Chanelle C.
Chanelle C.
Gray, TN

This smells so sweet! Like candy, it's great to wash dishes with. It cuts through grease so well! It's a very effective product! I use all the time. I either buy from Food City or Dollar General. I would continue to buy this!
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg, PA

This not only gets dishes reallllllyyy clean but also smells realllllyyy good. I have been using dawn ever since I moved into my own home and don't plan on switching brands anytime soon because this is a great great product
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Corwith, IA

I have to buy at least two of these a month but I have a big house full of people who likes wasting dishes, this product helps and we live in an area that doesn't have many store so its pricey when you're on a budget.
Yudelka P.
Yudelka P.

Me gusta mucho! Muy buen producto porque es de muy buena marca. Con este jabón de platos solo necesitas un poco del líquido y puedes lavar todo lo que quieras, rindo mucho y por eso me gusta. Lo recomiendo al 100000%
Bridgette S.
Bridgette S.

this soap has an amazing scent and cleans everything completely. there's nothing negative i would say about this product because it cleans every dish without leaving anything behind. i would obviously but this again
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Burlington, Ontario

If you are getting tired of lemon scents to clean dishes, this is the way to go! The nice, sweet, refreshing scent of the dragon fruit is so intoxicating and yummy!! Plus, the detergent cleans dishes really nicely!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Milwaukee, WI

Currently using this. It smells so good and seems to clean well. The original blue dawn will always be my favorite go to though because of its super cleaning properties. Blue dawn and vinegar can clean ANYTHING!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL

I have always loved Dawn for its amazing greasy dish cleaning ability and now they have added the fresh scent of apples! I love it even more. You only need a small amount to wash a sink full of dirty dishes.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now