BY DAWN #17 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Stacey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Dawn dishwashing soap! The soap is not as watery as the cheaper brands. So it lasts longer and cleans so much better. I have compared it to other cheaper brands but Dawn is far better! I love that I can purchase it at my local Walmart!
Amanda G.
murray, KY
dawn is my go to for clean dishes! the Grasonville fruit scent smells great too. dawn cleans well and is great to fight the grease. the only dish soap I buy is dawn. the original blue is a great cleaner to have around d the house as well.
Nicole C.
I honestly love using Dawn dish soap. It's always a good price,I never have to use too much of it and it always cuts through the grease and oil. The only think I don't like is how it dries out the skin on my hands. Other than that,I definitely love it. I would recommend this to others.
dahlia m.
am i the only one who waste out of these so fast ?
but i usually use this brand for dish soap & i love it ! i use this mainly to wash my hands or things i hand wash .
this is really good to just have by your sink it's great !
Sarah S.
I love this scent!!! Fruity and floral without being overpowering. I'll never enjoy doing dishes, but the scent makes it more tolerable. Also, my hands aren't dried out after finishing and the bottle lasts a long time!
Gaoshoua X.
I'm definitely a Dawn dish soap fan. Always been my favorite because this product actually gets the grease off! One of my pet peeves is greasy dishes- especially the plastic ones. Ugh. I hate those! But Dawn's dish soap has made it easy to get rid of grease! Dawn dish soap will always be my go to.
Olivia C.
Aurora, OH
Dragon Fruit is my favorite scent that Dawn has to offer and it does a great job cleaning dishes. It is not too pricey and has a good value. The only con I can think of is that is occasionally dries out my hands after I use it but other than that it is amazing. I would definitely buy it again.
Jennifer L.
Lantana, TX
Not only is this the Dawn detergent that everyone knows and loves, but it is Dawn with a great scent.  It smells wonderful and works even better on all of the greasy dishes and pans that happen after a family meal.  I also use it for a general household cleaner around the house.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
I always purchase Don dishwashing soap when shopping. I have tried cheaper brands but I always end up going back to Dawn brand instead. It's not that much more expensive but worth it in quality in my opinion.
Kelly A.
Oil City, PA
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the absolute best for hand washing dishes...not only does it have an amazing scent , but by using a very small amount will clean an entire sink full of dishes..and the way it will erase any type of grease is truly remarkable..I would highly recommend this !!
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?