Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Bryanna L.
Bryanna L.
Westbrook, ME

I always use dawn soaps and you can't go wrong with them. But I really didn't like the smell of this and regretted buying it. Cleaned just the same as the original blue but I really didn't like the smell and it ruined it for me. I switched back to the original!
Kyra A.
Kyra A.
Pickering

it smells so good. and it washes the dishes very well.
it was effective.
i was not disappointed at all it was amazing.
its good value not expensive at all.
the pros were it smelled good and there was no cons .
i would recommend it to people who wash dishes
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Olmsted Falls, OH

Dawn is my hands down favorite dish soap of all time. This is the only one I trust. This gets every thing off of my dirty dishes. This also gets stains out of other things around the house (clothes, etc...). It is so powerful but gentle. I love Dawn soap.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY

I really like Dawn dish soap. It's really effective on dishes that are greasy or tough to wash. It's available in pretty much all stores, and it's a pretty good value. It's also gentle on your hands, which is nice. The dragon fruit is a nice scent, too.
Deb M.
Deb M.
Scottsdale, AZ

I love all Dawn dishwashing liquids but the Thai Dragon Fruit scent is exotic and it kind of transports me from doing my mundane chore of washing dishes! Any little bit helps, right? It cuts through the greasiest of dishes and leaves my dishes spotless!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

I absolutely love this dishwashing liquid! It smells so amazing πŸ˜‰ and make it easy to clean anything with little effort! It's soft on your skin and makes your hands soft too! Yes I would recommend it and most definitely will I buy it again πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Joan W.
Joan W.
Conyers, GA

I'm a big fan of Dawn dishwashing liquid, however I've not tried the Thai Dragon fruit scent and would love to. I've tried other dishwashing liquids but always come back to dawn. I buy it in bulk at my shopping warehouse so I never run out.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX

I absolutely love dawn soap, it is animal friendly and it is very delicate on my hands as well. I personally have never seen this scent but it sounds like it would be a beautiful scent. But my go to dishwasher soap would definitely be dawn.
Tina D.
Tina D.

This one smells so good and does the job leaving all your products squeaky clean! And if you have a pet with fleas you can use this product to soak it up and help get the fleas out. It's great on puppies because it's not a harsh product
Bekka S.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN

Dawn is my favorite brand of Dishwashing detergent. I particulary like Dawn because they help animals in oils spills. It makes me feel great about giving them my money. This detergent in particular smells amazing and grts the job done!
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now