Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (4)
Lucretia S.
Lucretia S.
Allen Park, MI

I love the smell of this dishwashing liquid. Gets my dishes clean but I do wish that it had more grease cutting power. Sometimes it does not get all of the grease residue off and I have to wash over a couple times. It seems the liquids with the extra cleaning power don't come as nicely scented.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Aurora, OH

Dragon Fruit is my favorite scent that Dawn has to offer and it does a great job cleaning dishes. It is not too pricey and has a good value. The only con I can think of is that is occasionally dries out my hands after I use it but other than that it is amazing. I would definitely buy it again.
Kenzie D.
Kenzie D.
Crestwood, KY

This smells so good! It's crazy! I also love how good it is for the environment! They stand for something that not a lot of companies think about anymore- a clean earth! It's such a great price and it makes me think that this company isn't all about money! They care about us, the customer.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Tulsa, OK

I love dawn it gets all the grease off my stove and anywhere else there is grease at and it leaves a good smell to my dishes and it gets them really clean I could never get disappointed with dawn dawn is the way to go and I recommend it to everybody that has the same problems as I do!!!!!!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I'm completely obsessed with the scent of Dawn Escapses Thai Dragon Fruit! It leaves the kitchen smelling fresh and it being Dawn dish soap it takes EVERYTHING off of your dishes! I love it and probably will stick to this specific scent for awhile until Dawn exceeds my expectations again!
Han Z.
Han Z.
Flower Mound, TX

Love the smell! It's not too strong or harsh. The soap isn't hard on my hands, and doesn't leave them dry after. The soap power straight through the oil and grease on my dishes! It's a great soap that isn't too thin. It is a bit thick, so I'd recommend adding a bit of water before using.
Audra B.
Audra B.

It smells amazing, and works fantastic on dishes. I have a dishwasher, and I actually prefer to wash dishes by hand. This stuff is the best. It's super affordable as well and doesn't dry out my hands. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes clean dishes and a wonderful smell.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Middlebury, VT

Classic product with a new scent. The scent is nice. It is nothing special. It gets the job done and is normally priced. Good value. I would recommend but you could get any dawn liquid dish soups to do the same job. Just pick your favorite scent. I would try a different scent next time.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

I honestly love using Dawn dish soap. It's always a good price,I never have to use too much of it and it always cuts through the grease and oil. The only think I don't like is how it dries out the skin on my hands. Other than that,I definitely love it. I would recommend this to others.
Heddi
Heddi
Stone Mountain, GA

I love the way this dish cleaner smells. It cleans the same as any Dawn dishwashing liquid cleans: perfectly. I never have an issue with grease cutting, or food stuck to the dishes... With a little soak in the Dawn, it's gone! But this Thai Dragon Fruit is just enjoyable to sniff too.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now