Add a Photo

By DAWN
#89 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (2)
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Rochester, NH

I have been a loyal Dawn customer for many years, and I will always stand by the deep clean and pleasant scent their dish soap has always delivered. The Thai Dragon Fruit scent is a nice change from your average soap scents and almost reminds me of strawberry.
Deb M.
Deb M.
Phoenix, AZ

I love all Dawn dishwashing liquids but the Thai Dragon Fruit scent is exotic and it kind of transports me from doing my mundane chore of washing dishes! Any little bit helps, right? It cuts through the greasiest of dishes and leaves my dishes spotless!
Camillia B.
Camillia B.
Ararat, NC

I grew up with my mom using Dawn dishwashing liquid. That is the only dishwashing liquid I like to use. I love the new scents they come out with. I also like that I can use the regular Dawn to get the fleas off my pets and it not harm my pets at all
Areeba K.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO

Dawn is probably the best brand in dishwashing. You can literally use this every single day for about 2-3 months. The smell is so amazing! And you can basically wash all of your dishes (a light wash of about 4-7 utensils) with about a drop of this.
Joan W.
Joan W.
Conyers, GA

I'm a big fan of Dawn dishwashing liquid, however I've not tried the Thai Dragon fruit scent and would love to. I've tried other dishwashing liquids but always come back to dawn. I buy it in bulk at my shopping warehouse so I never run out.
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS

This is my favorite hand soap! The scent is Amazing and makes my entire kitchen smell amazing like a tropical fruit explosion. It cleans all my dishes really well and is great at removing grease. I purchase mine at Walmart or Dillions
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Columbia, KY

My favorite dish soap yet. Would highly recommend. Great value for the price. Smells so good. Rinses easily and doesn't leave any sticky residue behind. Even use it for my infants bottles and toys. The only dish liquid I buy now!
Christina R.
Christina R.

This stuff smells amazing! For the same price and same quality as regular Dawn, I much prefer to have a yummy scent. I use dish soap to hand wash dishes and also sometimes as hand soap when I need a good clean. Highly recommend.
Love the scent and the feel on this dish soap. Got mine at Walmart in sell and it was worth every penny. Very effective and didn't disappoint. I enjoy doing dishes with it. I recommend it to anyone who likes fruity type smells.
Chanelle C.
Chanelle C.
Gray, TN

This smells so sweet! Like candy, it's great to wash dishes with. It cuts through grease so well! It's a very effective product! I use all the time. I either buy from Food City or Dollar General. I would continue to buy this!
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now