Add a Photo

By DAWN
#25 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Denee K.
Denee K.
Allentown, Pa
Dec. 14, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
I only use dawn dish liquid , I know my dishes are getting really clean with it. It cuts through grease so well and super fast most of the time I don't even need to soak my dishes, and the smells are so good
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Greenville, SC
Nov. 28, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
This works with the original power of dawn disk soap that you come to expect but with a hint of an amazing fragrance. It smells so wonderful. Makes the whole kitchen smell great from just one load of dishes.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
Dec. 2, 2016, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
I have always loved Dawn for its amazing greasy dish cleaning ability and now they have added the fresh scent of apples! I love it even more. You only need a small amount to wash a sink full of dirty dishes.
DANNIELL H.
DANNIELL H.
Burney, CA
Dec. 10, 2016, 4:07 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
I love this dishsoap. Dawn is the only brand we use in my house, and this is my favorite scent. My hands don't feel horrible after using it and I am comfortable knowing my dishes are actually clean.
aminah r.
aminah r.
Woodbridge, VA
Dec. 14, 2016, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
Nothing beats Dawn. And this scent... amazing! it smells so good whilst your washing up and then after, your hands smell amazing too. And as always it does an amazing job at cleaning your dishes up.
Bekah P.
Bekah P.
Weaverville, NC
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:26 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
Dawn somehow cleans our three day old grease pans and smells lovely! My hands also don't dry out after an hour of washing dishes after Thanksgiving parties! All in all, worth every dime
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
West Monroe, LA
Dec. 12, 2016, 8:23 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
Was ecstatic when dawn came out with this new fragrance. It's still the same great dish washing liquid that cleans my dishes and keeps me from scrubbing too hard and scratching my pots.
holly f.
holly f.
woonsocket, RI
Dec. 1, 2016, 8:42 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
mmmm. this smells delicious. only like 1.39 for a bottle. also, i use regular dawn alot, to wash my dogs! dosent irritate their skin and cleans them SO nicely. (little side tip lol)
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Nothing beats dawn! by far the best soap out there. gets rid of tough, crusted on food and leaves dishes looking and feeling super clean. will always recommend this brand
Yasmine S.
Yasmine S.
Washington, DC
Dec. 13, 2016, 10:40 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
I love anything dawn because it works and a little goes a long way. I tried this one a few weeks ago because the store didn't have the regular one. smelled really good!
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?