Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (4)
Joan W.
Joan W.
Conyers, GA

I'm a big fan of Dawn dishwashing liquid, however I've not tried the Thai Dragon fruit scent and would love to. I've tried other dishwashing liquids but always come back to dawn. I buy it in bulk at my shopping warehouse so I never run out.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
San Antonio, TX

I love any of the Dawn soap brands especially this one because it smells amazing! It never fails to get all the nasty hard gunk off of dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands! I also use on my dogs when they get fleas, very gentle!
dahlia m.
dahlia m.

am i the only one who waste out of these so fast ?
but i usually use this brand for dish soap & i love it ! i use this mainly to wash my hands or things i hand wash .
this is really good to just have by your sink it's great !
Angel F.
Angel F.
Coal Center, PA

Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing soap out on the market and this one smells absolutely the best. It cleans dishes just like the original but with this awesome scent that isn't overpowering and doesn't linger on dishes.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

I love this scent!!! Fruity and floral without being overpowering. I'll never enjoy doing dishes, but the scent makes it more tolerable. Also, my hands aren't dried out after finishing and the bottle lasts a long time!
Marii R.
Marii R.
Lowville, NY

This dish soap is super usable in multiple ways. I use it for hand wash, to clean my plates, to clean surfaces , etc. it is just good for everything and I think people forget about that. It's multiple things in once.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Burlington, Ontario

If you are getting tired of lemon scents to clean dishes, this is the way to go! The nice, sweet, refreshing scent of the dragon fruit is so intoxicating and yummy!! Plus, the detergent cleans dishes really nicely!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN

I always purchase Don dishwashing soap when shopping. I have tried cheaper brands but I always end up going back to Dawn brand instead. It's not that much more expensive but worth it in quality in my opinion.
Denee K.
Denee K.
Allentown, Pa

I only use dawn dish liquid , I know my dishes are getting really clean with it. It cuts through grease so well and super fast most of the time I don't even need to soak my dishes, and the smells are so good
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL

I have always loved Dawn for its amazing greasy dish cleaning ability and now they have added the fresh scent of apples! I love it even more. You only need a small amount to wash a sink full of dirty dishes.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now