BY DAWN #46 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Brittany C.
Columbus , OH
Dawn in general is the #1 dishwashing soap hands down, they can't be beat, it's gentle on your hands yet cleanses like no other. I highly recommend this product, like I said it's the best I would never use another, I've tried other brands and they just don't compare (never came close) not to mention they send portions of the cost to animals in need ❤❤❤❤I will be a Dawn lady for life
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
Smells really, really good when you are stuck for hours doing the holiday washing up over the sink. It makes you a bit hungry for something fruity, maybe even tempts you with the idea that it might taste good itself, but DON'T BE FOOLED! It tastes like dish soap. :)
Tori T.
clovis , CA
I feel like Dawn works the best for my dishes. Maybe because its the same brand my mom bought as a kid but I always gravitate towards it. I'm a big fan of the dragon fruit smell as well. Its a nice switch up from other smelling dish soaps.
Marissa M.
N Ridgeville, OH
Dawn is my hands down favorite dish soap of all time. This is the only one I trust. This gets every thing off of my dirty dishes. This also gets stains out of other things around the house (clothes, etc...). It is so powerful but gentle. I love Dawn soap.
Stacey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Dawn dishwashing soap! The soap is not as watery as the cheaper brands. So it lasts longer and cleans so much better. I have compared it to other cheaper brands but Dawn is far better! I love that I can purchase it at my local Walmart!
Amanda G.
murray, KY
dawn is my go to for clean dishes! the Grasonville fruit scent smells great too. dawn cleans well and is great to fight the grease. the only dish soap I buy is dawn. the original blue is a great cleaner to have around d the house as well.
Nicole C.
I honestly love using Dawn dish soap. It's always a good price,I never have to use too much of it and it always cuts through the grease and oil. The only think I don't like is how it dries out the skin on my hands. Other than that,I definitely love it. I would recommend this to others.
Sarah S.
I love this scent!!! Fruity and floral without being overpowering. I'll never enjoy doing dishes, but the scent makes it more tolerable. Also, my hands aren't dried out after finishing and the bottle lasts a long time!
Gaoshoua X.
I'm definitely a Dawn dish soap fan. Always been my favorite because this product actually gets the grease off! One of my pet peeves is greasy dishes- especially the plastic ones. Ugh. I hate those! But Dawn's dish soap has made it easy to get rid of grease! Dawn dish soap will always be my go to.
Olivia C.
Aurora, OH
Dragon Fruit is my favorite scent that Dawn has to offer and it does a great job cleaning dishes. It is not too pricey and has a good value. The only con I can think of is that is occasionally dries out my hands after I use it but other than that it is amazing. I would definitely buy it again.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?