BY DAWN #17 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This smells so delicious and Dawn is one of my favorite dishwashing brands because it REALLY cleans and gets food and grease off so easily. They have such great scents. I love it.
They are a tiny bit more expensive than competitors but I think it's worth it because they're gentle in hands but so tough on food and grease. I recommend this and will buy it over and over again!
Allison S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this stuff works really nice, and also the smell is really nice and I love it.I like how it is pink and I feel like it gets the dishes done . it is a nice price and that is a plus, the scent is really nice, i would recommend this to other people. you can find coupons for it.
Jamie L.
Watertown, CT
My husband and I switched over from this dish soap after using Palmolive. We noticed a difference right away. This soap cuts through hard areas to clean and does it effortlessly. Before we would need to use a lot more soap than normal to clean baking dishes and what not. With the Dawn soap a little goes a long way. I'm glad we switched over and plan on using Dawn from now on.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use dawn because I support their mission with saving animals and helping them after oil spills. I also love that it doesn't take much to get grease or baked on food off. It's great for pre-soaking before the dishwasher. A touch of down and grease is gone.
Heather B.
Dawn is the leading dish detergent, and for good reason. A customer can he sure that when they reach for Dawn, they are getting the best product for their dish detergent needs. The Thai Dragon fruit also smells great while working hard to keep dishes clean! I purchased Dawn at Walmart, and since you only need to use a tiny bit, the price is great!
Brittany C.
Columbus , OH
Dawn in general is the #1 dishwashing soap hands down, they can't be beat, it's gentle on your hands yet cleanses like no other. I highly recommend this product, like I said it's the best I would never use another, I've tried other brands and they just don't compare (never came close) not to mention they send portions of the cost to animals in need ❤❤❤❤I will be a Dawn lady for life
Alyssa V.
Hayward, CA
I've always loved Dawn. I remember watching their commercial about helping animals that were oil spill victims. And it honestly is in a league of its own when it comes to grease fighting action. You only need a little bit because it is so concentrated. Love this product and keep recommending it to my other friends. Definitely continue to buy this product
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
Smells really, really good when you are stuck for hours doing the holiday washing up over the sink. It makes you a bit hungry for something fruity, maybe even tempts you with the idea that it might taste good itself, but DON'T BE FOOLED! It tastes like dish soap. :)
Tori T.
clovis , CA
I feel like Dawn works the best for my dishes. Maybe because its the same brand my mom bought as a kid but I always gravitate towards it. I'm a big fan of the dragon fruit smell as well. Its a nice switch up from other smelling dish soaps.
Marissa M.
N Ridgeville, OH
Dawn is my hands down favorite dish soap of all time. This is the only one I trust. This gets every thing off of my dirty dishes. This also gets stains out of other things around the house (clothes, etc...). It is so powerful but gentle. I love Dawn soap.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?