BY DAWN #17 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Monique W.
Dawn for all use. I’ve used other brands and they seem too chemically and don’t do the job as well. Even with a scented dawn, it still seems pure and washes my dishes better than any other.
Brandy T.
Olive Branch
Dawn is always great, but I love this fragrance. Not too overpowering! As always Dawn works beautifully to get my dishes clean even after they have been sitting awhile. I always buy Dawn.
Matraisa W.
Des Moines, IA
I love how this dish soap smells. You may use a little bit of soap and it still lathers rather good. I would highly recommend this product to people who wash dishes by hand.
Jillian C.
Racine, WI
Well I've been a Dawn customer for year's. That's what my mom always bought when I was a kid, and I see why. It's a little bit more expensive then the cheaper ones like Ajax's, Palmolive's...Etc. but in my opinion it works the best on greasy dishes. I highly suggest trying this product out if you never have before. It's GREAT!
Katrina W.
Tacoma, WA
I prefer Dawn because it is environmentally safe and used to clean up animals that suffer after oil spills. The Dawn Escapes line is awesome in that it takes the power of Dawn and adds a wonderful smell. The Thai Dragon Fruit smells so fruity and exotic, but I'm not sure what Dragon fruit smells like, so I can't account for accuracy. I can recommend it, though.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
I had purchased this on a whim one day when I couldn't find my previous one. Although dawn usually works the same, but the smell it gives to your hands and masking the old food odor works wonders! Compared to a few other brands this is a little pricier but I think it is worth it and I would recommend this to other people as well!
Aimee S.
This is just as great as regular Dawn, with the added benefit of an amazing scent. It really freshens the air in the kitchen, plus it makes my sink smell great too. It's a little pricey compared to bargain dish soaps, like all Dawn, but it works much better than others and is worth the price to me.
Holly M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm completely obsessed with the scent of Dawn Escapses Thai Dragon Fruit! It leaves the kitchen smelling fresh and it being Dawn dish soap it takes EVERYTHING off of your dishes! I love it and probably will stick to this specific scent for awhile until Dawn exceeds my expectations again!
Amanda N.
Middlebury, VT
Classic product with a new scent. The scent is nice. It is nothing special. It gets the job done and is normally priced. Good value. I would recommend but you could get any dawn liquid dish soups to do the same job. Just pick your favorite scent. I would try a different scent next time.
Erica C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best dish soap. Gentle on hands, wont dry them
out. Also smell is amazing, I don't use any other
brand ever. I usually do all my shopping at walmart.
Great on pricing. The smell is also a big plus. I love
just about every scent they have ever had. Nothing
beats Dawn Dish soap.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?