Add a Photo

By DAWN
#16 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monee, IL

I only use Dawn, and not because my name is Dawn. Ha! I like Dawn the most since it takes care of oil and grease like nobody's business. I never get dry hands when I use this dishwashing soap and the scent is really nice. It goes too fast though but that may be because we have too many dishes.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I'm completely obsessed with the scent of Dawn Escapses Thai Dragon Fruit! It leaves the kitchen smelling fresh and it being Dawn dish soap it takes EVERYTHING off of your dishes! I love it and probably will stick to this specific scent for awhile until Dawn exceeds my expectations again!
Audra B.
Audra B.

It smells amazing, and works fantastic on dishes. I have a dishwasher, and I actually prefer to wash dishes by hand. This stuff is the best. It's super affordable as well and doesn't dry out my hands. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes clean dishes and a wonderful smell.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA

hands down best soap ever! Dawn is always so good and can get stains out of anything too! we use this in my house for almost anything, i even clean my makeup brushes with it because its also so gentle! i see no cons at all. i will keep buying it!! i think in everyone should too
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Watertown, NY

Love this soap. Easily Powerade through grease, dried on and baked on food! Smells amazing but is a little rough on the hands. Very effective in cleaning dishes for a great price. Very happy with this product and recommend it to all moms who are stuck with dish duty!
Diane B.
Diane B.
Park Hills, MO

This is wonderful it has a wonderful scent it has a great lather it gets all the grease off your dishes.i buy mine at Walmart its also easy on the hands.great price to.you don't. Have to use alto little goes along way.this is a must in my home i buy it all the time
Arianna D.
Arianna D.

Dawn is simply the best liquid dish soap. It may be more expensive than other brands, but not by a lot. The Thai Dragon Fruit Scent is a unique tropical scent. Dawn dish soap really breaks down grease and oil on dishes and can even be used on stains on clothing.
Bryanna L.
Bryanna L.
Westbrook, ME

I always use dawn soaps and you can't go wrong with them. But I really didn't like the smell of this and regretted buying it. Cleaned just the same as the original blue but I really didn't like the smell and it ruined it for me. I switched back to the original!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Mount Holly, AR

I love the smell of this dish soap. It smells much better than most other brands that I have used in the past. It is a decent value in comparison to the price. I bought mine from a local WalMart. I like this product and would recommend it to others for use.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Olmsted Falls, OH

Dawn is my hands down favorite dish soap of all time. This is the only one I trust. This gets every thing off of my dirty dishes. This also gets stains out of other things around the house (clothes, etc...). It is so powerful but gentle. I love Dawn soap.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now