Add a Photo

By DAWN
#25 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Nov. 27, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
Dawn is simply the best liquid dish soap. It may be more expensive than other brands, but not by a lot. The Thai Dragon Fruit Scent is a unique tropical scent. Dawn dish soap really breaks down grease and oil on dishes and can even be used on stains on clothing.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Jan. 6, 2017, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
Dawn is my hands down favorite dish soap of all time. This is the only one I trust. This gets every thing off of my dirty dishes. This also gets stains out of other things around the house (clothes, etc...). It is so powerful but gentle. I love Dawn soap.
Deb M.
Deb M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Nov. 30, 2016, 9:26 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
I love all Dawn dishwashing liquids but the Thai Dragon Fruit scent is exotic and it kind of transports me from doing my mundane chore of washing dishes! Any little bit helps, right? It cuts through the greasiest of dishes and leaves my dishes spotless!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 26, 2016, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
I really like Dawn dish soap. It's really effective on dishes that are greasy or tough to wash. It's available in pretty much all stores, and it's a pretty good value. It's also gentle on your hands, which is nice. The dragon fruit is a nice scent, too.
Joan W.
Joan W.
Conyers, GA
I'm a big fan of Dawn dishwashing liquid, however I've not tried the Thai Dragon fruit scent and would love to. I've tried other dishwashing liquids but always come back to dawn. I buy it in bulk at my shopping warehouse so I never run out.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
San Antonio, TX
Jan. 21, 2017, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
I love any of the Dawn soap brands especially this one because it smells amazing! It never fails to get all the nasty hard gunk off of dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands! I also use on my dogs when they get fleas, very gentle!
Angel F.
Angel F.
California, PA
Dec. 28, 2016, 2:31 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing soap out on the market and this one smells absolutely the best. It cleans dishes just like the original but with this awesome scent that isn't overpowering and doesn't linger on dishes.
dahlia m.
dahlia m.
Feb. 5, 2017, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
am i the only one who waste out of these so fast ?
but i usually use this brand for dish soap & i love it ! i use this mainly to wash my hands or things i hand wash .
this is really good to just have by your sink it's great !
Marii R.
Marii R.
Lowville, NY
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:35 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
This dish soap is super usable in multiple ways. I use it for hand wash, to clean my plates, to clean surfaces , etc. it is just good for everything and I think people forget about that. It's multiple things in once.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Dec. 15, 2016, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 24 oz
I always purchase Don dishwashing soap when shopping. I have tried cheaper brands but I always end up going back to Dawn brand instead. It's not that much more expensive but worth it in quality in my opinion.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?