BY DAWN #82 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Wishona M.
Marysville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn has always been what I used. I do try new scents often just to test them out. This one by far is the best! I love it and it’s so pretty on my kitchen counter
Jillian C.
Racine, WI
Well I've been a Dawn customer for year's. That's what my mom always bought when I was a kid, and I see why. It's a little bit more expensive then the cheaper ones like Ajax's, Palmolive's...Etc. but in my opinion it works the best on greasy dishes. I highly suggest trying this product out if you never have before. It's GREAT!
Katrina W.
Tacoma, WA
I prefer Dawn because it is environmentally safe and used to clean up animals that suffer after oil spills. The Dawn Escapes line is awesome in that it takes the power of Dawn and adds a wonderful smell. The Thai Dragon Fruit smells so fruity and exotic, but I'm not sure what Dragon fruit smells like, so I can't account for accuracy. I can recommend it, though.
Aimee S.
This is just as great as regular Dawn, with the added benefit of an amazing scent. It really freshens the air in the kitchen, plus it makes my sink smell great too. It's a little pricey compared to bargain dish soaps, like all Dawn, but it works much better than others and is worth the price to me.
Holly M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm completely obsessed with the scent of Dawn Escapses Thai Dragon Fruit! It leaves the kitchen smelling fresh and it being Dawn dish soap it takes EVERYTHING off of your dishes! I love it and probably will stick to this specific scent for awhile until Dawn exceeds my expectations again!
Amanda N.
Middlebury, VT
Classic product with a new scent. The scent is nice. It is nothing special. It gets the job done and is normally priced. Good value. I would recommend but you could get any dawn liquid dish soups to do the same job. Just pick your favorite scent. I would try a different scent next time.
Erica C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best dish soap. Gentle on hands, wont dry them
out. Also smell is amazing, I don't use any other
brand ever. I usually do all my shopping at walmart.
Great on pricing. The smell is also a big plus. I love
just about every scent they have ever had. Nothing
beats Dawn Dish soap.
Allison S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this stuff works really nice, and also the smell is really nice and I love it.I like how it is pink and I feel like it gets the dishes done . it is a nice price and that is a plus, the scent is really nice, i would recommend this to other people. you can find coupons for it.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This smells so delicious and Dawn is one of my favorite dishwashing brands because it REALLY cleans and gets food and grease off so easily. They have such great scents. I love it.
They are a tiny bit more expensive than competitors but I think it's worth it because they're gentle in hands but so tough on food and grease. I recommend this and will buy it over and over again!
Jamie L.
Watertown, CT
My husband and I switched over from this dish soap after using Palmolive. We noticed a difference right away. This soap cuts through hard areas to clean and does it effortlessly. Before we would need to use a lot more soap than normal to clean baking dishes and what not. With the Dawn soap a little goes a long way. I'm glad we switched over and plan on using Dawn from now on.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?