Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (4)
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Racine, WI

Well I've been a Dawn customer for year's. That's what my mom always bought when I was a kid, and I see why. It's a little bit more expensive then the cheaper ones like Ajax's, Palmolive's...Etc. but in my opinion it works the best on greasy dishes. I highly suggest trying this product out if you never have before. It's GREAT!
Kristina C.
Kristina C.

We only use Dawn for the dishes we hand-wash, both for the preferred scent and because it's less harsh on our skin. We recently ventured out and tried a new scent for us, Dragon Fruit, and we weren't disappointed! Great scent, gets dishes sparkling clean, and doesn't leave my hands feeling super dry. Highly recommend!
yuna l.
yuna l.
Corona, CA

This Dishwashing liquid from Dawn smells amazing. No other dishwashing liquid compares to this smell. The wash is pretty basic and like the other. I really like how you use a little and it foams up right away. The price is reasonable and I got mine from target. I will repurchase after I finish the bottle I have now.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Philadelphia, PA

Dawn dish detergent is very soft and not harsh on the hands. My skin does not get dried out which can happened for many reasons when you have eczema but this soap is not harsh, on the skin that is. It is tough on greases and stains. I have often used it as a pretreater for tough stains on clothes. It works wonders
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

If you are looking for a soap that cleans your dishes as well as your home, this is perfect. I use this mixed with a little bit of vinegar, and it cleans the bathtub, toilet, sink, and even mirrors. Be careful when using on mirrors however, because if there is too much dawn in your mixture it will leave streaks.
Judi C.
Judi C.
Pensacola, FL

Dawn when it first came out was great, the soap bubbbles lasted a long time, it cut grease, although I still buy dawn because I have not yet found anything better. Dawn has changed it just no longer has the bubbles like it use to and it no longer cut grease. I just need to take the time to find a better product.
Truly N.
Truly N.

Initially I did not believe the commercials that claim a drop will do a sink full of dishes, but I am definitely a believer now. It works on some clothing stains and cleaning tough household stains. This is a very versatile product and the benefits of having it in your home will surpass your imagination.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH

I love Dawn as a company due to them being devoted to helping wildlife, particularly during oil spills. I normally just use the original Dawn, but one day I ran out of it while moving and my boyfriend brought me his bottle of this scent. The smell was amazing and it still worked great as a degreaser.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Farmville, NC

Favorite Dawn!!!!! This is seriosuly the best scent. I am all about something fruity when I'm cleaning and I adore this scent in the laundry soap. It lingers forever and leaves my whole kitchen smelling wonderful. I will for sure be purchasing this again and I will recommend this to all my friends!!
Jonnie P.
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, GA

I always buy dawn dish soap. It just works the best and isn't expensive. This one smells so good too. Dawn is the best for getting grease off pots and pans.the holidays is the best time to use this with all the cooking that goes in. We also use regular dawn for bathing the dog. It's good for fleas.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now