Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (4)
Audra B.
Audra B.

It smells amazing, and works fantastic on dishes. I have a dishwasher, and I actually prefer to wash dishes by hand. This stuff is the best. It's super affordable as well and doesn't dry out my hands. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes clean dishes and a wonderful smell.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

I love the dawn product but this one has got to be my favorite scent. It does a great job on the dishes has a great size container and is average priced. Its the best product I have tried to date! I would recommend it compared to other products this one hands down is my favorite.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA

hands down best soap ever! Dawn is always so good and can get stains out of anything too! we use this in my house for almost anything, i even clean my makeup brushes with it because its also so gentle! i see no cons at all. i will keep buying it!! i think in everyone should too
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Prince George

Love the smell of this I only buy dawn dish detergent I have exotic animals and dawn is gentle enough to use around them its also the best product I have ever used to get grease and oil stains out of fabrics I swear by dawn dish detergent and would recommend it to anyone
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Woodstock, Ontario

I love using dawn because it really works for getting through those really bad dishes and is not to harsh on your hands. A little goes along way and well worth the price. The scent is also really nice and also makes you excited to do your dishes and clean the house.
Diane B.
Diane B.
Park Hills, MO

This is wonderful it has a wonderful scent it has a great lather it gets all the grease off your dishes.i buy mine at Walmart its also easy on the hands.great price to.you don't. Have to use alto little goes along way.this is a must in my home i buy it all the time
Arianna D.
Arianna D.

Dawn is simply the best liquid dish soap. It may be more expensive than other brands, but not by a lot. The Thai Dragon Fruit Scent is a unique tropical scent. Dawn dish soap really breaks down grease and oil on dishes and can even be used on stains on clothing.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Olmsted Falls, OH

Dawn is my hands down favorite dish soap of all time. This is the only one I trust. This gets every thing off of my dirty dishes. This also gets stains out of other things around the house (clothes, etc...). It is so powerful but gentle. I love Dawn soap.
Deb M.
Deb M.
Scottsdale, AZ

I love all Dawn dishwashing liquids but the Thai Dragon Fruit scent is exotic and it kind of transports me from doing my mundane chore of washing dishes! Any little bit helps, right? It cuts through the greasiest of dishes and leaves my dishes spotless!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY

I really like Dawn dish soap. It's really effective on dishes that are greasy or tough to wash. It's available in pretty much all stores, and it's a pretty good value. It's also gentle on your hands, which is nice. The dragon fruit is a nice scent, too.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now