Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Gaoshoua X.
Gaoshoua X.

I'm definitely a Dawn dish soap fan. Always been my favorite because this product actually gets the grease off! One of my pet peeves is greasy dishes- especially the plastic ones. Ugh. I hate those! But Dawn's dish soap has made it easy to get rid of grease! Dawn dish soap will always be my go to.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monee, IL

I only use Dawn, and not because my name is Dawn. Ha! I like Dawn the most since it takes care of oil and grease like nobody's business. I never get dry hands when I use this dishwashing soap and the scent is really nice. It goes too fast though but that may be because we have too many dishes.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I'm completely obsessed with the scent of Dawn Escapses Thai Dragon Fruit! It leaves the kitchen smelling fresh and it being Dawn dish soap it takes EVERYTHING off of your dishes! I love it and probably will stick to this specific scent for awhile until Dawn exceeds my expectations again!
Audra B.
Audra B.

It smells amazing, and works fantastic on dishes. I have a dishwasher, and I actually prefer to wash dishes by hand. This stuff is the best. It's super affordable as well and doesn't dry out my hands. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes clean dishes and a wonderful smell.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

I love the dawn product but this one has got to be my favorite scent. It does a great job on the dishes has a great size container and is average priced. Its the best product I have tried to date! I would recommend it compared to other products this one hands down is my favorite.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA

hands down best soap ever! Dawn is always so good and can get stains out of anything too! we use this in my house for almost anything, i even clean my makeup brushes with it because its also so gentle! i see no cons at all. i will keep buying it!! i think in everyone should too
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Prince George

Love the smell of this I only buy dawn dish detergent I have exotic animals and dawn is gentle enough to use around them its also the best product I have ever used to get grease and oil stains out of fabrics I swear by dawn dish detergent and would recommend it to anyone
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Woodstock, Ontario

I love using dawn because it really works for getting through those really bad dishes and is not to harsh on your hands. A little goes along way and well worth the price. The scent is also really nice and also makes you excited to do your dishes and clean the house.
Diane B.
Diane B.
Park Hills, MO

This is wonderful it has a wonderful scent it has a great lather it gets all the grease off your dishes.i buy mine at Walmart its also easy on the hands.great price to.you don't. Have to use alto little goes along way.this is a must in my home i buy it all the time
Arianna D.
Arianna D.

Dawn is simply the best liquid dish soap. It may be more expensive than other brands, but not by a lot. The Thai Dragon Fruit Scent is a unique tropical scent. Dawn dish soap really breaks down grease and oil on dishes and can even be used on stains on clothing.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now