BY DAWN #65 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Dawn is simply the best liquid dish soap. It may be more expensive than other brands, but not by a lot. The Thai Dragon Fruit Scent is a unique tropical scent. Dawn dish soap really breaks down grease and oil on dishes and can even be used on stains on clothing.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Dawn is my hands down favorite dish soap of all time. This is the only one I trust. This gets every thing off of my dirty dishes. This also gets stains out of other things around the house (clothes, etc...). It is so powerful but gentle. I love Dawn soap.
Deb M.
Deb M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love all Dawn dishwashing liquids but the Thai Dragon Fruit scent is exotic and it kind of transports me from doing my mundane chore of washing dishes! Any little bit helps, right? It cuts through the greasiest of dishes and leaves my dishes spotless!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like Dawn dish soap. It's really effective on dishes that are greasy or tough to wash. It's available in pretty much all stores, and it's a pretty good value. It's also gentle on your hands, which is nice. The dragon fruit is a nice scent, too.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
San Antonio, TX
I love any of the Dawn soap brands especially this one because it smells amazing! It never fails to get all the nasty hard gunk off of dishes and it doesn't dry out my hands! I also use on my dogs when they get fleas, very gentle!
Angel F.
Angel F.
California, PA
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing soap out on the market and this one smells absolutely the best. It cleans dishes just like the original but with this awesome scent that isn't overpowering and doesn't linger on dishes.
dahlia m.
dahlia m.
am i the only one who waste out of these so fast ?
but i usually use this brand for dish soap & i love it ! i use this mainly to wash my hands or things i hand wash .
this is really good to just have by your sink it's great !
Marii R.
Marii R.
Lowville, NY
This dish soap is super usable in multiple ways. I use it for hand wash, to clean my plates, to clean surfaces , etc. it is just good for everything and I think people forget about that. It's multiple things in once.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
I always purchase Don dishwashing soap when shopping. I have tried cheaper brands but I always end up going back to Dawn brand instead. It's not that much more expensive but worth it in quality in my opinion.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
I have always loved Dawn for its amazing greasy dish cleaning ability and now they have added the fresh scent of apples! I love it even more. You only need a small amount to wash a sink full of dirty dishes.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?