BY DAWN #17 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Kirsten Y.
I'm always pleased with Dawn products. It only takes a small amount of soap to get all of my dishes clean. The scents they offer aren't overbearing. Great product at a great price!
Kristina C.
We only use Dawn for the dishes we hand-wash, both for the preferred scent and because it's less harsh on our skin. We recently ventured out and tried a new scent for us, Dragon Fruit, and we weren't disappointed! Great scent, gets dishes sparkling clean, and doesn't leave my hands feeling super dry. Highly recommend!
yuna l.
corona, CA
This Dishwashing liquid from Dawn smells amazing. No other dishwashing liquid compares to this smell. The wash is pretty basic and like the other. I really like how you use a little and it foams up right away. The price is reasonable and I got mine from target. I will repurchase after I finish the bottle I have now.
Jessica F.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn dish detergent is very soft and not harsh on the hands. My skin does not get dried out which can happened for many reasons when you have eczema but this soap is not harsh, on the skin that is. It is tough on greases and stains. I have often used it as a pretreater for tough stains on clothes. It works wonders
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc
Favorite Dawn!!!!! This is seriosuly the best scent. I am all about something fruity when I'm cleaning and I adore this scent in the laundry soap. It lingers forever and leaves my whole kitchen smelling wonderful. I will for sure be purchasing this again and I will recommend this to all my friends!!
Jaime W.
Dawn soap never disappoints. The price is a little higher than most soaps, but you can do some great things with their product. This scent, Thai dragon fruit is so delicious smelling and I love the pink color!
Han Z.
Flower Mound , TX
Love the smell! It's not too strong or harsh. The soap isn't hard on my hands, and doesn't leave them dry after. The soap power straight through the oil and grease on my dishes! It's a great soap that isn't too thin. It is a bit thick, so I'd recommend adding a bit of water before using.
Audra B.
It smells amazing, and works fantastic on dishes. I have a dishwasher, and I actually prefer to wash dishes by hand. This stuff is the best. It's super affordable as well and doesn't dry out my hands. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes clean dishes and a wonderful smell.
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, GA
I always buy dawn dish soap. It just works the best and isn't expensive. This one smells so good too. Dawn is the best for getting grease off pots and pans.the holidays is the best time to use this with all the cooking that goes in. We also use regular dawn for bathing the dog. It's good for fleas.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
This dish washing soap is great! It works well on my dishes and it smells awesome. A little goes a long way, so it tends to last a long time for me (we also have a dishwasher, so I don't have to hand wash all my dishes each day.) It does cost a little more than so e brands, but it is well worth the money!
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?