BY DAWN #44 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Aimee S.
Aimee S.
This is just as great as regular Dawn, with the added benefit of an amazing scent. It really freshens the air in the kitchen, plus it makes my sink smell great too. It's a little pricey compared to bargain dish soaps, like all Dawn, but it works much better than others and is worth the price to me.
Haleigh W.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
I had purchased this on a whim one day when I couldn't find my previous one. Although dawn usually works the same, but the smell it gives to your hands and masking the old food odor works wonders! Compared to a few other brands this is a little pricier but I think it is worth it and I would recommend this to other people as well!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Columbus , OH
Dawn in general is the #1 dishwashing soap hands down, they can't be beat, it's gentle on your hands yet cleanses like no other. I highly recommend this product, like I said it's the best I would never use another, I've tried other brands and they just don't compare (never came close) not to mention they send portions of the cost to animals in need ❤❤❤❤I will be a Dawn lady for life
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I love this scent!!! Fruity and floral without being overpowering. I'll never enjoy doing dishes, but the scent makes it more tolerable. Also, my hands aren't dried out after finishing and the bottle lasts a long time!
Gaoshoua X.
Gaoshoua X.
I'm definitely a Dawn dish soap fan. Always been my favorite because this product actually gets the grease off! One of my pet peeves is greasy dishes- especially the plastic ones. Ugh. I hate those! But Dawn's dish soap has made it easy to get rid of grease! Dawn dish soap will always be my go to.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lantana, TX
Not only is this the Dawn detergent that everyone knows and loves, but it is Dawn with a great scent.  It smells wonderful and works even better on all of the greasy dishes and pans that happen after a family meal.  I also use it for a general household cleaner around the house.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monee, IL
I only use Dawn, and not because my name is Dawn. Ha! I like Dawn the most since it takes care of oil and grease like nobody's business. I never get dry hands when I use this dishwashing soap and the scent is really nice. It goes too fast though but that may be because we have too many dishes.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Oil City, PA
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the absolute best for hand washing dishes...not only does it have an amazing scent , but by using a very small amount will clean an entire sink full of dishes..and the way it will erase any type of grease is truly remarkable..I would highly recommend this !!
Rana K.
Rana K.
I really love dragon fruit scent from Dawn. They are sweet and somewhat warm as well. It really makes the whole dishwashing process to be more enjoyable. As a dish washing soap, it does its job of cleaning all the dirt and grease. I would totally buy this one again!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Watertown, NY
Love this soap. Easily Powerade through grease, dried on and baked on food! Smells amazing but is a little rough on the hands. Very effective in cleaning dishes for a great price. Very happy with this product and recommend it to all moms who are stuck with dish duty!
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?