BY DAWN #82 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
This dish washing soap is great! It works well on my dishes and it smells awesome. A little goes a long way, so it tends to last a long time for me (we also have a dishwasher, so I don't have to hand wash all my dishes each day.) It does cost a little more than so e brands, but it is well worth the money!
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, GA
I always buy dawn dish soap. It just works the best and isn't expensive. This one smells so good too. Dawn is the best for getting grease off pots and pans.the holidays is the best time to use this with all the cooking that goes in. We also use regular dawn for bathing the dog. It's good for fleas.
Katlyn S.
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. It gets all my nasty dishes clean. It has a good value and last me a while. A little goes a long way. They have plenty scents to choose from. I do most of my shopping at Walmart. They have always Dawn in stock. I will never stop using Dawn
Barbara M.
Roanoke, VA
This product worked just as I expectedfrom Dawn.I allow my dishes,pots, pans, silverwear to soak for a few minutes while I wash counters and stove top,when I'm finished,any dried on food is ready to be washed with little effort in washing.Im not crazy about the sent as I'm more use to the familiar blue,but the product cleans as expected no matter the scent.All in all a great product.
Yudelka P.
Me gusta mucho! Muy buen producto porque es de muy buena marca. Con este jabón de platos solo necesitas un poco del líquido y puedes lavar todo lo que quieras, rindo mucho y por eso me gusta. Lo recomiendo al 100000%
Sami B.
Fairview, PA
I took this detergent to college with me, and I love it. Not only does it clean my gross dishes with ease, it also leaves my entire dorm room smelling AMAZING! I haven't tried any of the other scents that Dawn has offered, but the Thai Dragon Fruit is definitely the best!
Samantha M.
Midland, TX
This soap is great and it smells really nice. I usually have trouble with transparen't soaps drying my hands out but this one doesn't do that and that makes me really happy! It really does well getting baked on gunk off and doesn't leave a residue. Definitely recommended!
Diane B.
Park Hills, MO
This is wonderful it has a wonderful scent it has a great lather it gets all the grease off your dishes.i buy mine at Walmart its also easy on the hands.great price to.you don't. Have to use alto little goes along way.this is a must in my home i buy it all the time
Alexis M.
Chester, PA
I have a little bottle of this product in my dorm and love it. The scent is great and it really does its work. I have already forgotten to clean my dishes and it's cut right through dried on food. Overall this product smells great, is a great value, and works. No complaints!
Olesia P.
Carrollton, TX
Dawn always has you covered. that's just it.Dawn always has you covered. that's just it.Dawn always has you covered. that's just it.Dawn always has you covered. that's just it.Dawn always has you covered. that's just it.Dawn always has you covered. that's just it.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?