BY DAWN #24 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Amanda M.
Whitewater, WI
Love the smell of the soap, and its easy to tell the difference from if something is dirty versus if its clean by the distanct smell of the dragonfruit. Also it's pretty cool to wash with magenta soap
Matraisa W.
Des Moines, IA
I love how this dish soap smells. You may use a little bit of soap and it still lathers rather good. I would highly recommend this product to people who wash dishes by hand.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
I had purchased this on a whim one day when I couldn't find my previous one. Although dawn usually works the same, but the smell it gives to your hands and masking the old food odor works wonders! Compared to a few other brands this is a little pricier but I think it is worth it and I would recommend this to other people as well!
Aimee S.
This is just as great as regular Dawn, with the added benefit of an amazing scent. It really freshens the air in the kitchen, plus it makes my sink smell great too. It's a little pricey compared to bargain dish soaps, like all Dawn, but it works much better than others and is worth the price to me.
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
I use dawn because I support their mission with saving animals and helping them after oil spills. I also love that it doesn't take much to get grease or baked on food off. It's great for pre-soaking before the dishwasher. A touch of down and grease is gone.
Brittany C.
Columbus , OH
Dawn in general is the #1 dishwashing soap hands down, they can't be beat, it's gentle on your hands yet cleanses like no other. I highly recommend this product, like I said it's the best I would never use another, I've tried other brands and they just don't compare (never came close) not to mention they send portions of the cost to animals in need ❤❤❤❤I will be a Dawn lady for life
Alyssa V.
Hayward, CA
I've always loved Dawn. I remember watching their commercial about helping animals that were oil spill victims. And it honestly is in a league of its own when it comes to grease fighting action. You only need a little bit because it is so concentrated. Love this product and keep recommending it to my other friends. Definitely continue to buy this product
Amanda G.
murray, KY
dawn is my go to for clean dishes! the Grasonville fruit scent smells great too. dawn cleans well and is great to fight the grease. the only dish soap I buy is dawn. the original blue is a great cleaner to have around d the house as well.
Sarah S.
I love this scent!!! Fruity and floral without being overpowering. I'll never enjoy doing dishes, but the scent makes it more tolerable. Also, my hands aren't dried out after finishing and the bottle lasts a long time!
dahlia m.
am i the only one who waste out of these so fast ?
but i usually use this brand for dish soap & i love it ! i use this mainly to wash my hands or things i hand wash .
this is really good to just have by your sink it's great !
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?