Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (4)
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Irving, TX

I use this scent for my dish soap as well as laundry detergent. It smells WONDERFULL!!! It's good value and smells so sweet. I look forward to washing my dishes or doing laundry because it smells so good!
Mandi H.
Mandi H.
Huntsville, MO

Dawn is the ONLU detergent that cuts ALL grease without having to use half the bottle. The price is affordable and once you have to use half the bottle of the cheaper stuff, it's actually more expensive!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

Not only does this dish soap smell great but it also gets the job done. I love that dawn dish soap can be used for other purposes than just simply washing dishes. Works great when my dog gets a bath also
Leah S.
Leah S.

This stuff smells amazing and it does not dry my hands out. I am always washing dishes and my hand smell so good and feel soft. It also cleans dishes well I don't have to let them soak with this stuff.
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Lynchburg, VA

Dawn cuts through the grease and baked on food of my pots and pans. Dawn is super affordable and effective. Plus it smells great! It does it's job and smells great and affordable--you can't beat it!
aminah r.
aminah r.
Woodbridge, VA

Nothing beats Dawn. And this scent... amazing! it smells so good whilst your washing up and then after, your hands smell amazing too. And as always it does an amazing job at cleaning your dishes up.
DANNIELL H.
DANNIELL H.
Burney, CA

I love this dishsoap. Dawn is the only brand we use in my house, and this is my favorite scent. My hands don't feel horrible after using it and I am comfortable knowing my dishes are actually clean.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Etobicoke, ON

Dawn is my go-to dish soap. Cuts through the grease in all my dishes. I like to do a lot of cake decorating and Dawn is the only soap that cleans the piping bags and tips leaving them grease free!
Meizahn H.
Meizahn H.
Victoria, Ontario

smells amazing!! I use this for the intended purpose, but also wash my hair with it when I want to strip boxed dye color out, also use it to wash my makeup and paint brushes and beauty blenders.
michelle h.
michelle h.
Brookfield, NS

I love the scent of this soap and I don't have to use a lot for lots of suds. I find that Dawn goes on sale a lot, but even at its regular price it lasts so long that I don't mind paying it.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now