BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Ashley P.
Waukesha, WI
I love this product! Last so long when cleaning dishes. The commercials are true it really does last 3x longer. It does cost more per bottle versus the competitors but you save by how long it lasts, smells great as well. I will buy again. I will recommend.
Emily W.
I bought this product a few months ago and I definitely enjoy it. It smells amazing and it leaves my dishes and utensils looking fresh, clean, and shiny. I love how bubbly it gets and I have had no problems with it. I absolutely recommend this liquid!
Tiffany V.
Mega Parent Expert
So I use Dawn for every bit of my dishes and clean and also for whatever else lake if you need to clean up your floor and you want this little bit of extra hand of the smell or something and I always put that in there
Dan A.
N Attleboro, MA
You don’t need a lot of Dawn to get the job done. A little definitely goes a long way, and it’s easy on your hands too even when washing a sink full of pots and pans. The smell of this one is pleasant.
Megan 👻.
mission viejo
Love this dish soap, it’s consistency and scent are unbeatable!! If you are tired of dish soap that takes 5 minutes to rise all the way off your dishes or hands look no further because dawn has made the perfect balance of a thin powerful soap that doesn’t need to be thicker then the layer of dirt/food your trying to remove!
Hanna J.
Alexandria
Mega Parent Expert
Love this soap! Im a loyal dawn customer. This brand does the best on the dishes, kills all the germs and removes oily stuff in no time without having to pre soak your dishes. Plus this scent smells really good.
Monique W.
Dawn for all use. I’ve used other brands and they seem too chemically and don’t do the job as well. Even with a scented dawn, it still seems pure and washes my dishes better than any other.
Brandy T.
Olive Branch
Dawn is always great, but I love this fragrance. Not too overpowering! As always Dawn works beautifully to get my dishes clean even after they have been sitting awhile. I always buy Dawn.
Matraisa W.
Des Moines, IA
I love how this dish soap smells. You may use a little bit of soap and it still lathers rather good. I would highly recommend this product to people who wash dishes by hand.
Jillian C.
Racine, WI
Well I've been a Dawn customer for year's. That's what my mom always bought when I was a kid, and I see why. It's a little bit more expensive then the cheaper ones like Ajax's, Palmolive's...Etc. but in my opinion it works the best on greasy dishes. I highly suggest trying this product out if you never have before. It's GREAT!
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?