BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Roanoke, VA
This product worked just as I expectedfrom Dawn.I allow my dishes,pots, pans, silverwear to soak for a few minutes while I wash counters and stove top,when I'm finished,any dried on food is ready to be washed with little effort in washing.Im not crazy about the sent as I'm more use to the familiar blue,but the product cleans as expected no matter the scent.All in all a great product.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This smells so delicious and Dawn is one of my favorite dishwashing brands because it REALLY cleans and gets food and grease off so easily. They have such great scents. I love it.
They are a tiny bit more expensive than competitors but I think it's worth it because they're gentle in hands but so tough on food and grease. I recommend this and will buy it over and over again!
ARIANNA D.
ARIANNA D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Dawn is my go to dish liquid! The new Escapes line they have come out with has some great scents. You can find this at Walmart, Walgreens, Kmart, etc. For what you're getting it's definitely a good price! There are so many things Dawn is safe to use on making it very versatile! Very seldom do I come across something Dawn cannot clean up!
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Racine, WI
Well I've been a Dawn customer for year's. That's what my mom always bought when I was a kid, and I see why. It's a little bit more expensive then the cheaper ones like Ajax's, Palmolive's...Etc. but in my opinion it works the best on greasy dishes. I highly suggest trying this product out if you never have before. It's GREAT!
Judi C.
Judi C.
Pensacola, FL
Dawn when it first came out was great, the soap bubbbles lasted a long time, it cut grease, although I still buy dawn because I have not yet found anything better. Dawn has changed it just no longer has the bubbles like it use to and it no longer cut grease. I just need to take the time to find a better product.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc
Favorite Dawn!!!!! This is seriosuly the best scent. I am all about something fruity when I'm cleaning and I adore this scent in the laundry soap. It lingers forever and leaves my whole kitchen smelling wonderful. I will for sure be purchasing this again and I will recommend this to all my friends!!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm completely obsessed with the scent of Dawn Escapses Thai Dragon Fruit! It leaves the kitchen smelling fresh and it being Dawn dish soap it takes EVERYTHING off of your dishes! I love it and probably will stick to this specific scent for awhile until Dawn exceeds my expectations again!
Audra B.
Audra B.
It smells amazing, and works fantastic on dishes. I have a dishwasher, and I actually prefer to wash dishes by hand. This stuff is the best. It's super affordable as well and doesn't dry out my hands. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes clean dishes and a wonderful smell.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
WHITEHALL, PA
hands down best soap ever! Dawn is always so good and can get stains out of anything too! we use this in my house for almost anything, i even clean my makeup brushes with it because its also so gentle! i see no cons at all. i will keep buying it!! i think in everyone should too
Diane B.
Diane B.
Park Hills, MO
This is wonderful it has a wonderful scent it has a great lather it gets all the grease off your dishes.i buy mine at Walmart its also easy on the hands.great price to.you don't. Have to use alto little goes along way.this is a must in my home i buy it all the time
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?