BY DAWN

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Megan 👻.
Mission Viejo , CA
Love this dish soap, it’s consistency and scent are unbeatable!! If you are tired of dish soap that takes 5 minutes to rise all the way off your dishes or hands look no further because dawn has made the perfect balance of a thin powerful soap that doesn’t need to be thicker then the layer of dirt/food your trying to remove!
jessica s.
leweston
The smell is amazing and really does give off a fruity aroma. It’s totally affordable and perfect for pots and pans that have hard-to-remove stains on them. Not only is it effective but it feels soft on the skin whereas other products leave my skin feeling tacky. I would definitely buy this again!
Jessica S.
Hobart, IN
I love Dawn soap and I love the different scents they offer. This one is one of my favorites because it gave me some pleasure when I was washing dishes at the end of a long day. Long story short, it’s soap that’s not watered down & gets the job done while smelling great.
Henrietta H.
Vineland, NJ
Luv Dawn Escapes Dishwashing  liquid Thai for its pleasant scent as well as it powerful cleaning ability. Leave a fresh clean scent. I use it for all purposes. In the bathroom in the wash. In the kitchen, to clean the fridge  and floors, countertop as as well!
Emily W.
I bought this product a few months ago and I definitely enjoy it. It smells amazing and it leaves my dishes and utensils looking fresh, clean, and shiny. I love how bubbly it gets and I have had no problems with it. I absolutely recommend this liquid!
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
One of my fave dish soaps to use! Very moisturizing and has a very pleasant semi-light scent. The dragonfruit compliments everything and keeps a soft floral scent with you throughout the day unlike most other scents.
Hanna J.
Alexandria
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this soap! Im a loyal dawn customer. This brand does the best on the dishes, kills all the germs and removes oily stuff in no time without having to pre soak your dishes. Plus this scent smells really good.
Dan A.
N Attleboro, MA
You don’t need a lot of Dawn to get the job done. A little definitely goes a long way, and it’s easy on your hands too even when washing a sink full of pots and pans. The smell of this one is pleasant.
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
I love the scent, it gets my dishes clean, and makes my hands feel soft. It works well on even the toughest grease and always makes my dishes sparkle. Would recommend
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn has always been what I used. I do try new scents often just to test them out. This one by far is the best! I love it and it’s so pretty on my kitchen counter
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else loves Dawn dish soap?