Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (4)
maria jose c.
maria jose c.

Roanoke, VA
Dec. 4, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
This product worked just as I expectedfrom Dawn.I allow my dishes,pots, pans, silverwear to soak for a few minutes while I wash counters and stove top,when I'm finished,any dried on food is ready to be washed with little effort in washing.Im not crazy about the sent as I'm more use to the familiar blue,but the product cleans as expected no matter the scent.All in all a great product.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.

I have tried a variety of dishwashing soap, and I love Dawn to get my dishes clean without using a lot of soap. It comes in a variety of amazing scents, and I usually choose a different one each time! It takes little effort to get some of those hard to clean pots and pans clean if I soak them in hot water and Dawn for about 15 mins before washing. Love also that they support wildlife foundation, great extra bonus, and soft on my hands!
robin s.
robin s.
South Orange, NJ

Roanoke, VA

Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Watertown, CT

My husband and I switched over from this dish soap after using Palmolive. We noticed a difference right away. This soap cuts through hard areas to clean and does it effortlessly. Before we would need to use a lot more soap than normal to clean baking dishes and what not. With the Dawn soap a little goes a long way. I'm glad we switched over and plan on using Dawn from now on.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

This smells so delicious and Dawn is one of my favorite dishwashing brands because it REALLY cleans and gets food and grease off so easily. They have such great scents. I love it.
They are a tiny bit more expensive than competitors but I think it's worth it because they're gentle in hands but so tough on food and grease. I recommend this and will buy it over and over again!
Katrina W.
Katrina W.
Tacoma, WA

I prefer Dawn because it is environmentally safe and used to clean up animals that suffer after oil spills. The Dawn Escapes line is awesome in that it takes the power of Dawn and adds a wonderful smell. The Thai Dragon Fruit smells so fruity and exotic, but I'm not sure what Dragon fruit smells like, so I can't account for accuracy. I can recommend it, though.
Heather B.
Heather B.

Dawn is the leading dish detergent, and for good reason. A customer can he sure that when they reach for Dawn, they are getting the best product for their dish detergent needs. The Thai Dragon fruit also smells great while working hard to keep dishes clean! I purchased Dawn at Walmart, and since you only need to use a tiny bit, the price is great!
Barbie D.
Barbie D.
Arnold, MO

ok so I am a long time Dawn user. My mom always used Palmolive but I stand by Dawn for everything. This Dragon Fruit scent is so awesome! I have a dishwasher but keep this stuff around for when I don't have enough to run a whole load of dishes, love the smell and of course Dawn is just the best dishwasher detergent in my opinion. Love it!
ARIANNA D.
ARIANNA D.
Poplar Bluff, MO

Dawn is my go to dish liquid! The new Escapes line they have come out with has some great scents. You can find this at Walmart, Walgreens, Kmart, etc. For what you're getting it's definitely a good price! There are so many things Dawn is safe to use on making it very versatile! Very seldom do I come across something Dawn cannot clean up!
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now