Add a Photo

By DAWN
#21 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (5)
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Roanoke, VA

This product worked just as I expectedfrom Dawn.I allow my dishes,pots, pans, silverwear to soak for a few minutes while I wash counters and stove top,when I'm finished,any dried on food is ready to be washed with little effort in washing.Im not crazy about the sent as I'm more use to the familiar blue,but the product cleans as expected no matter the scent.All in all a great product.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Columbus , OH

Dawn in general is the #1 dishwashing soap hands down, they can't be beat, it's gentle on your hands yet cleanses like no other. I highly recommend this product, like I said it's the best I would never use another, I've tried other brands and they just don't compare (never came close) not to mention they send portions of the cost to animals in need ❤❤❤❤I will be a Dawn lady for life
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH

This smells so delicious and Dawn is one of my favorite dishwashing brands because it REALLY cleans and gets food and grease off so easily. They have such great scents. I love it.
They are a tiny bit more expensive than competitors but I think it's worth it because they're gentle in hands but so tough on food and grease. I recommend this and will buy it over and over again!
ARIANNA D.
ARIANNA D.
Poplar Bluff, MO

Dawn is my go to dish liquid! The new Escapes line they have come out with has some great scents. You can find this at Walmart, Walgreens, Kmart, etc. For what you're getting it's definitely a good price! There are so many things Dawn is safe to use on making it very versatile! Very seldom do I come across something Dawn cannot clean up!
Haleigh W.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA

I had purchased this on a whim one day when I couldn't find my previous one. Although dawn usually works the same, but the smell it gives to your hands and masking the old food odor works wonders! Compared to a few other brands this is a little pricier but I think it is worth it and I would recommend this to other people as well!
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Racine, WI

Well I've been a Dawn customer for year's. That's what my mom always bought when I was a kid, and I see why. It's a little bit more expensive then the cheaper ones like Ajax's, Palmolive's...Etc. but in my opinion it works the best on greasy dishes. I highly suggest trying this product out if you never have before. It's GREAT!
Judi C.
Judi C.
Pensacola, FL

Dawn when it first came out was great, the soap bubbbles lasted a long time, it cut grease, although I still buy dawn because I have not yet found anything better. Dawn has changed it just no longer has the bubbles like it use to and it no longer cut grease. I just need to take the time to find a better product.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Peabody, MA

This is just as great as regular Dawn, with the added benefit of an amazing scent. It really freshens the air in the kitchen, plus it makes my sink smell great too. It's a little pricey compared to bargain dish soaps, like all Dawn, but it works much better than others and is worth the price to me.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.

Some of these more intense flavors too me are too overpowering. I think they smell great but after a while of washing with them the scent is too much. I prefer more of the original and less intense fragrances for my usual use but changing it up every once in a while with a scent like this is not bad.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc

Favorite Dawn!!!!! This is seriosuly the best scent. I am all about something fruity when I'm cleaning and I adore this scent in the laundry soap. It lingers forever and leaves my whole kitchen smelling wonderful. I will for sure be purchasing this again and I will recommend this to all my friends!!
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now