Add a Photo

By DAWN
#10 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (4)
maria jose c.
maria jose c.

Roanoke, VA
Dec. 4, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
This product worked just as I expectedfrom Dawn.I allow my dishes,pots, pans, silverwear to soak for a few minutes while I wash counters and stove top,when I'm finished,any dried on food is ready to be washed with little effort in washing.Im not crazy about the sent as I'm more use to the familiar blue,but the product cleans as expected no matter the scent.All in all a great product.
Roanoke, VA

Brittany D.
Brittany D.

This smells so delicious and Dawn is one of my favorite dishwashing brands because it REALLY cleans and gets food and grease off so easily. They have such great scents. I love it.
They are a tiny bit more expensive than competitors but I think it's worth it because they're gentle in hands but so tough on food and grease. I recommend this and will buy it over and over again!
sherri w.
sherri w.
Courtice, Ontario

I love Dawn.....it absolutely gets rid of all the grease on my pots and pans....I don't use very much of it so its very economical. I use it to wash my car as well that way I don't use all the chemicals that are in car washes....Better for the environment..Also, I don't use any pre wash laundry or stain removal made for close I just use Dawn and it works amazing....
ARIANNA D.
ARIANNA D.
Poplar Bluff, MO

Dawn is my go to dish liquid! The new Escapes line they have come out with has some great scents. You can find this at Walmart, Walgreens, Kmart, etc. For what you're getting it's definitely a good price! There are so many things Dawn is safe to use on making it very versatile! Very seldom do I come across something Dawn cannot clean up!
Haleigh W.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA

I had purchased this on a whim one day when I couldn't find my previous one. Although dawn usually works the same, but the smell it gives to your hands and masking the old food odor works wonders! Compared to a few other brands this is a little pricier but I think it is worth it and I would recommend this to other people as well!
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Racine, WI

Well I've been a Dawn customer for year's. That's what my mom always bought when I was a kid, and I see why. It's a little bit more expensive then the cheaper ones like Ajax's, Palmolive's...Etc. but in my opinion it works the best on greasy dishes. I highly suggest trying this product out if you never have before. It's GREAT!
Judi C.
Judi C.
Pensacola, FL

Dawn when it first came out was great, the soap bubbbles lasted a long time, it cut grease, although I still buy dawn because I have not yet found anything better. Dawn has changed it just no longer has the bubbles like it use to and it no longer cut grease. I just need to take the time to find a better product.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc

Favorite Dawn!!!!! This is seriosuly the best scent. I am all about something fruity when I'm cleaning and I adore this scent in the laundry soap. It lingers forever and leaves my whole kitchen smelling wonderful. I will for sure be purchasing this again and I will recommend this to all my friends!!
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monee, IL

I only use Dawn, and not because my name is Dawn. Ha! I like Dawn the most since it takes care of oil and grease like nobody's business. I never get dry hands when I use this dishwashing soap and the scent is really nice. It goes too fast though but that may be because we have too many dishes.
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now