Add a Photo

By DAWN
#89 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Scent inspired by winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruit, mangos, and papayas Ultra concentrated

Photos (2)
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Roanoke, VA

This product worked just as I expectedfrom Dawn.I allow my dishes,pots, pans, silverwear to soak for a few minutes while I wash counters and stove top,when I'm finished,any dried on food is ready to be washed with little effort in washing.Im not crazy about the sent as I'm more use to the familiar blue,but the product cleans as expected no matter the scent.All in all a great product.
Barbie D.
Barbie D.
Arnold, MO

ok so I am a long time Dawn user. My mom always used Palmolive but I stand by Dawn for everything. This Dragon Fruit scent is so awesome! I have a dishwasher but keep this stuff around for when I don't have enough to run a whole load of dishes, love the smell and of course Dawn is just the best dishwasher detergent in my opinion. Love it!
Kristina C.
Kristina C.

We only use Dawn for the dishes we hand-wash, both for the preferred scent and because it's less harsh on our skin. We recently ventured out and tried a new scent for us, Dragon Fruit, and we weren't disappointed! Great scent, gets dishes sparkling clean, and doesn't leave my hands feeling super dry. Highly recommend!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Philadelphia, PA

Dawn dish detergent is very soft and not harsh on the hands. My skin does not get dried out which can happened for many reasons when you have eczema but this soap is not harsh, on the skin that is. It is tough on greases and stains. I have often used it as a pretreater for tough stains on clothes. It works wonders
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

If you are looking for a soap that cleans your dishes as well as your home, this is perfect. I use this mixed with a little bit of vinegar, and it cleans the bathtub, toilet, sink, and even mirrors. Be careful when using on mirrors however, because if there is too much dawn in your mixture it will leave streaks.
Judi C.
Judi C.
Pensacola, FL

Dawn when it first came out was great, the soap bubbbles lasted a long time, it cut grease, although I still buy dawn because I have not yet found anything better. Dawn has changed it just no longer has the bubbles like it use to and it no longer cut grease. I just need to take the time to find a better product.
Truly N.
Truly N.

Initially I did not believe the commercials that claim a drop will do a sink full of dishes, but I am definitely a believer now. It works on some clothing stains and cleaning tough household stains. This is a very versatile product and the benefits of having it in your home will surpass your imagination.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Farmville, NC

Favorite Dawn!!!!! This is seriosuly the best scent. I am all about something fruity when I'm cleaning and I adore this scent in the laundry soap. It lingers forever and leaves my whole kitchen smelling wonderful. I will for sure be purchasing this again and I will recommend this to all my friends!!
Jonnie P.
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, Ga

I always buy dawn dish soap. It just works the best and isn't expensive. This one smells so good too. Dawn is the best for getting grease off pots and pans.the holidays is the best time to use this with all the cooking that goes in. We also use regular dawn for bathing the dog. It's good for fleas.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Tulsa, OK

I love dawn it gets all the grease off my stove and anywhere else there is grease at and it leaves a good smell to my dishes and it gets them really clean I could never get disappointed with dawn dawn is the way to go and I recommend it to everybody that has the same problems as I do!!!!!!
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville, TX

Who else loves Dawn dish soap?

Join Now