BY DAWN #17 in Dish Soap

Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. Dawn Escapes has 2X more everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*, so your dish detergent can really take you places. Dive into an exotic adventure today and experience how your dishwashing routine can go from ordinary to extraordinary. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy. see more...

Buy on Target
Maly C.
Palm Coast, FL
My favorite thing about this soap is that unlike a lot of other soaps, you do not have to reapply more soap to your sponge after every dish! Some soaps are so diluted that you need to keep adding soap to the sponge / dish every 2 seconds, but not with Dawn! For a few dishes that arent that dirty, I can usually get away with just apply soap once and still have a heavyly sudsy sponge when I'm down! My bottle of Dawn can last me at least twice as long as other brands.
bella k.
This product cleans my dishes and leaves them smelling fresh and looking clean. It is affordable and useful. I like this product because it can also be used as a cheaper and more effective beauty blender cleaner. Use 1-2 drops of soap on your beauty blender and run it through water and it gets rid of 80-90% of all foundation/makeup stains. It also leaves my beauty blender smelling clean and sweet.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
This is my favorite dish soap. I love the smell and how my hands feel after using this product. I originally purchased this soap because of a Pinterest pin I saw using this soap and sugar to make a gardner's hand scrub, and since purchasing this soap for that project I have been using it in the kitchen ever since. I love this product so much more than the Bath and Bodyworks hand soap.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I love the smell of this one. Oh and as an aside, it cleans dishes really well, lasts a pretty long time and can be found at your local walmart and is priced the same way most other dish detergents are priced. I would buy it again (especially for the smell). Wasn't harsh on my sensitive hands either but my sister said it's harsh on her ultra sensitive hands. So there you have it.
Brittany C.
Panama City, FL
My friends joke that if the apocalypse happens, I will be able to do dishes for years. I love dawn dish soap and j tend to be a hoarder with it. By far, this is my favorite scent in the dawn collection. We use this product to wash our dog, wash dishes, and much more. Dawn has many more uses than just the traditional way. You won't be disappointed with this product.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I love the scent of this. It cuts through grease and dried on milk. I feel like it actually cleans and sanitizes my pots, pans and baby bottles. I've used other brands that leave a lot of soap residue and I really don't like to think that my family or baby could be ingesting it.. This is the only soap brand I trust when I'm washing by hand.
Kelly L.
Kansas City, MO
Dawn makes incredible products. My hands are never dried out, even if I use dawn to wash my hands, and do dishes. The scents are great too. Blue dawn is also fabulous to use as a doggy shampoo! I buy dawn at a number of retailers. I love how readably available it is to consumers. I constantly repurchase a variety of formulas. Great stuff!
Kaela I.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always been a fan of Dawn liquid soap since a little goes a long way with it. I picked this scented version up at Target a few months ago and was pleased by the smell. It still had the same Dawn effectiveness I love, and the smell wasn't overly perfumed. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking to switch soap brands.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
I'm not one to wash dishes, i do it as little as possible (I'd rather do it once or twice a day and that's all)

This smells so good!! it actually got me to wash the dishes more often! It was such a pretty calming scent. I also like that on some Dawn soaps (if not all) they donate money to wildlife (that has been in the oil spills etc)
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
Smells amazing works even better. Seriously i love dawn it's a miracle soap. There is just no point in using the run down washed up generic brands. You'll use twice as much and they'll clean half as well. Plus Dawn is awesome for hand washing, it doesn't dry out or make your hands feel that weird soapy after sensation. Awesome.