Dawn Escapes Dishwashing Liquid Mediterranean Lavender uploaded by Cassie T.

BY DAWN #71 in Dish Soap

Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. Dawn Escapes has 2X more everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*, so your dish detergent can really take you places. Dive into an exotic adventure today and experience how your dishwashing routine can go from ordinary to extraordinary. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Ashley R.
Rome, NY
I love the smell this smells and works! This ends up having my kitchen smelling amazing! Plus while doing dishes which in my book are stressful since I have two kids who required a dish for like every bite of food it seems and a cup for every sip they take, this helps you calm down thanks to the lavender! It smells amazing and helps you be more peaceful which I wasn’t sure was possible while doing a bunch of dishes multiple times a day!
Aliyah H.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Dawn Ultra Escapes Mediterranean Lavender Scent Liquid Dish Soap 38 oz more...
Not always in stock when I go looking for it but when it is I always grab it. Love the smell, it’s so original for dishes. I recommend buying the large size simple because it last long and you never know how much you may need. I have a dishwasher in my home and I still keep this just In case we have a huge dinner or etc.
Justine O.
Review for: Ultra Dawn Escapes Dishwashing Liquid Mediterranean Lavender 18 Fl Oz more...
This is the only dish soap I use. I love lavender scented products and the smell of this soap is no exception. It’s not overpowering. It is not too sudsy (there’s a fine bubble line when hand washing dishes). My hands are never dried out. And my plates are always clean without too much scrubbing!
Tenisha T.
Wyomissing, PA
I have a dishwasher but I use dawn whenever I know my dishwasher can’t deliver! It can only do so much. It helps to cleanse and cut through grease: don’t you remember the commercials where they use dawn to clean off the wild life affected by the oil spills?! Yeah that’s dawn for ya lol
Channing K.
Fargo, ND
This a product I have bought over and over again. The scent is fresh and unlike your traditional kitchen soap. It is a good value for how much it takes to wash a load of dishes. The only con is sometimes for dirtier dishes it takes quite a bit of soap to completely clean the item.
Jennifer Z.
Joplin, MO
My go to brand for dish washing liquid. This is a great Scent, but there are many Scents to choose from. Very effective and lasts a long time, even a small bottles will last me for months. Recommend to others!
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
This dish soap is good! And it doesn't hurt my hands and make them peel! The smell could be better. Going to try a different scent next time but I like Dawn dish soap it is my go to when I was dishes!
Thauani O.
Bethesda, MD
I'm a lavender scent love so I don't even have to say how much I love the smell of this dish soap. I also love the fact that this one does not get my hair too dry. I'm always buying it because it makes my life so much easier when washing dishes
Tracey C.
Waterford, ON
Dawn makes the best dish soap in my opinion. There's a reason their commercials show it being used to clean oil off of wild animals, it really does cut through grease and leave everything squeaky clean! Dawn lathers up nicely so you never have to use too much to get your dishes clean.

I love the scents this is available in as well, my favourites are cherry blossom and Mediterranean Lavender (the Lavender is my absolute favourite!) Who knew doing dishes could be relaxing too?

I will definitely use this product again both for it's effectiveness and the scent I love.
Kelly A.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This dishwashing soap is perfect! Being a college student, I have to do a lot washing, and this soap is great. You barely need any soap to get the suds going, and all of my dishes are clean in no time! It's affordable, and works very well. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a dishwashing soap that is easy to work with, and does its job well.