Add a Photo

By DAWN
#52 in Dish Soap

Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. Dawn Escapes has 2X more everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*, so your dish detergent can really take you places. Dive into an exotic adventure today and experience how your dishwashing routine can go from ordinary to extraordinary. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Photo (1)
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
Aug. 17, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Dawn Escapes Dishwashing Liquid Mediterranean Lavender 18 Fl Oz
This stuff is not only great for washing dishes, removing grease etc it has an amazing scent, A few drops on a scrubbing pad scour a metal sink, faucetts and handles then rinse and they look amazing and shiny. This is also an excellent pre treatment for clothes I got salad oil on a favorite shirt so I quickly put a drop of Dawn on it and a bit of water rubbed it a bit after a few seconds put it in the washing machine, it's excellent for hard to clean laundry it will kill bad odors helps remove stubborn dirt and stains
nicole M.
nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
July 5, 2016, 7:04 p.m.
I really love using Dawn it is so hard to choose from all of the products of done but every product that you could choose it's absolutely perfect that was never disappointed with the product it keeps it keeps all of here dishes clean you don't have to use a lot you is great the price is great it last long I would definitely recommend it I just really love it you can't go wrong with it it does not dry out your hands and this is wonderful since I would definitely recommend it
Mel F.
Mel F.
Aug. 5, 2016, 4:51 p.m.
This is one of my favorite dish soaps. Granted, I prefer to wash stuff in the dishwasher when I can, but for pots and pans I have no choice but to do them by hand.
I like to switch around with the different scents, I also like the coconut one, but the lavender is my favorite.
It leaves my hands soft and it gets the grease off my dishes. What else do I want?
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Fair Oaks, CA
June 29, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Escapes Mediterranean Lavender Scent Liquid Dish Soap 38 oz
Maybe it is a little silly to want your dish soap to smell like lavender, but I don't care... it's so relaxing! If you have to wash dishes, it might as well smell good! Scent aside, Dawn is the most effective soap I have tried for the money. It cuts through grease just like it's supposed to, but rinses off clean and won't leave spots on my nice glasses.
Megan J.
Megan J.
June 20, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
I am in LOVE with Dawn dish soap - especially this lavender scent. Like all of their products I have tried they don't have too strong of a scent so it is perfect for those with sensitive noses. Their dish soap doesn't leave any sort of residue behind on dishes which is what I think everyone wants. Even works as a hand soap for me at times!
Cathie C.
Cathie C.
Crum Lynne, PA
July 16, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
Amazing sent and a trusted and true dish soap. I don't use anything but Dawn. Dawn cuts grease and leaves my dishes spotless. I don't own a dishwasher so I have to hand wash my dishes and pots. This is such a great dish soap. The smell is great and lasts so long. It costs more than other dish soaps but nothing cleans better.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Aug. 20, 2016, 4 p.m.
Well I just absolutely love lavender so when I saw this dish dish soap in a lavender scent I knew I had to buy it I bought it at target the price was fine not too expensive I found it to be effective I would absolutely buy it again and yes I would absolutely recommend it especially if you are a lover of the lavender scent
Jane F.
Jane F.
Fort Worth, TX
June 25, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Nothing will cut grease like Dawn. I have used the store brand soaps and they just don't work as well. A little bit of Dawn goes a long way, whereas an entire bottle of the bargain brands doesn't do the job. The lavender scent is a nice change, but it makes the dishes smell like hand soap and that can be a bit confusing.
Eva N.
Eva N.
Aug. 18, 2016, 5:40 a.m.
Dawn is all we use in our house for washing dishes that aren't washed in the dishwasher. It not only makes cleaning greasy dishes a breeze but is excellent for washing the counters and stove and really cuts grease like nothing else I have ever tried. Love the new scents they are adding and this is one I like very much.
Jacenne L.
Jacenne L.
July 17, 2016, 11:59 a.m.
I love dawn and lavender. Of course this one is perfect. It's a great soap for dishes, really cuts through grease easily, and I sometimes use it to remove makeup :p It is a charm! I highly recommend this. This lasts such a long time. If you don't like lavender there are other scents to choose from. And also unscented.