Dawn Escapes Dishwashing Liquid Mediterranean Lavender uploaded by Cassie T.

BY DAWN #25 in Dish Soap

Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. Dawn Escapes has 2X more everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*, so your dish detergent can really take you places. Dive into an exotic adventure today and experience how your dishwashing routine can go from ordinary to extraordinary. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Buy on Target
Channing K.
Fargo, ND
This a product I have bought over and over again. The scent is fresh and unlike your traditional kitchen soap. It is a good value for how much it takes to wash a load of dishes. The only con is sometimes for dirtier dishes it takes quite a bit of soap to completely clean the item.
Jennifer Z.
Joplin, MO
My go to brand for dish washing liquid. This is a great Scent, but there are many Scents to choose from. Very effective and lasts a long time, even a small bottles will last me for months. Recommend to others!
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
This dish soap is good! And it doesn't hurt my hands and make them peel! The smell could be better. Going to try a different scent next time but I like Dawn dish soap it is my go to when I was dishes!
Emily W.
Ponte vedra Beach, Fl.
I like this brand because my hands are always so soft after washing the dishes and the bottle doesn't look bad left out on the counter. That's why I always choose the purple one
Tracey C.
Waterford, ON
Dawn makes the best dish soap in my opinion. There's a reason their commercials show it being used to clean oil off of wild animals, it really does cut through grease and leave everything squeaky clean! Dawn lathers up nicely so you never have to use too much to get your dishes clean.

I love the scents this is available in as well, my favourites are cherry blossom and Mediterranean Lavender (the Lavender is my absolute favourite!) Who knew doing dishes could be relaxing too?

I will definitely use this product again both for it's effectiveness and the scent I love.
Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
This dishwashing soap is perfect! Being a college student, I have to do a lot washing, and this soap is great. You barely need any soap to get the suds going, and all of my dishes are clean in no time! It's affordable, and works very well. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a dishwashing soap that is easy to work with, and does its job well.
Liz J.
Milton, DE
We always use dawn dish soap to clean our dishes. It is the only dish soap we have found that completely cleans our dishes and eliminated the grease. I bought it at the grocery store(Food Lion), and would of course buy it again, possibly in a different scent. Lavender is a little too sweet smelling for me.
Jules H.
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. It is a good value and it smells amazing! It's an effective dish soap yet it is also gentle on your hands if you aren't wearing gloves. The only downfall is that sometimes I have difficulty finding this brand. I wish that it was easier to find because I would buy this one only if I could!
Cassie T.
Tuttle, OK
Any dawn product is amazing, I use this soap for anything and everything. Get the job done. They have so many scents you can pick and there al amazing. I bought mine at our local grocery store. Definitely buy it again.
Patty M.
virginia beach
This is a good dishwashing soap. It really cleans everything, and it smells great. I even use it in my bathroom as hand soap in a dispenser. It seems priced the same as all other soaps. It suds up well and seems to do a good job. I use it to get stains out of carpet as well.