BY DAWN #94 in Dish Soap

Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. Dawn Escapes has 2X more everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*, so your dish detergent can really take you places. Dive into an exotic adventure today and experience how your dishwashing routine can go from ordinary to extraordinary. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy. see more...

Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Dawn liquid detergent is my favorite! This one in specific, scented Fuji cherry blossom, has a delightful fragrance. Not strong at all and doesn't linger on your dishes, but it's just enough for you to smell it, while you're doing your dishes, which makes it so more pleasant. Like other Dawn detergents, it's super soft on your hands, while removing well grease and leaving your dishes, cups and pans perfectly clean.
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
I have this now and every time I go to wash my hands or do dishes I get kinda happy and it causes an energy boost b/c it is my favorite smell, has always left my hands feeling soft but, not to soft and also I feel cleans the sink well. I have not told anyone yet though, it is my secret. I was thinking of gifting a basket of kitchen essentials though for Christmas.
Emily P.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Dawn® Escapes™ Dishwashing Liquid Fuji Cherry Blossom 18 fl. oz. more...
This scent is amazing! Dawn works wonders and works so much better than other soaps. It isn’t harsh on my hands and is the best degreasing soap! Worth the little extra is costs compared to up and up, etc.
Michelle C.
This stiff smells amazing. I hate washing dishes but would wash everyday of I had this to use. I think my kids even love the smell since they have been doing the dishes without me asking ! !
kay w.
Palmdale, CA
I really love this dish soap and I would recommend buying this kind it's Just clean your dishes really well and it's just get everything done for you and it's just amazing
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go to dish liquid! The fresh scent of the cherry bloosom dances through your nose and kitchen as your once dirty dishes become
Clean and sparkling! And once your done the scent is so powerful that is lingers through the kitchen and puts a smile on your face!
Carissa O.
I love dawn products. The smell of this soap is amazing and it cleans so well. It really cuts through grease and I feel confident that my dishes are truly
Clean whenever I use it. And of course it makes the kitchen smell wonderful. I would definitely recommend.
Lupe M.
Washing dishes and enjoying it lol , this soap has changed it all. The scent reminds me of bath and body lotion Japanese cherry blossom , and job wise it great! It degreases easily with no hassle and it’s not expensive at all. Can be found at any grocery store .
Alli P.
I love just about everything about this product! It smells amazing! Leaves my hands soft! Gets my dishes super clean! You don’t even have to use but just a little bit! It’s very affordable! I would recommend this !
👻:mami_vanessa s.
Fullerton, CA
I have used this for the longest ! It smells so good ! & it leaves my dishes so clean & smelling good. It’s gentle on my skin. It lasts for a long time I would highly recommend it to anyone & I would buy it again