BY DAWN #7 in Dish Soap

Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. Dawn Escapes has 2X more everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*, so your dish detergent can really take you places. Dive into an exotic adventure today and experience how your dishwashing routine can go from ordinary to extraordinary. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Dawn liquid detergent is my favorite! This one in specific, scented Fuji cherry blossom, has a delightful fragrance. Not strong at all and doesn't linger on your dishes, but it's just enough for you to smell it, while you're doing your dishes, which makes it so more pleasant. Like other Dawn detergents, it's super soft on your hands, while removing well grease and leaving your dishes, cups and pans perfectly clean.
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
I have this now and every time I go to wash my hands or do dishes I get kinda happy and it causes an energy boost b/c it is my favorite smell, has always left my hands feeling soft but, not to soft and also I feel cleans the sink well. I have not told anyone yet though, it is my secret. I was thinking of gifting a basket of kitchen essentials though for Christmas.
Ashley P.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Dawn Escapes Dishwashing Liquid Fuji Cherry Blossom 21.6 Oz, Dawn® Escapes™ Dishwashing Liquid Fuji Cherry Blossom 18 fl. oz.
I love this product! Last so long when cleaning dishes. The commercials are true it really does last 3x longer. It does cost more per bottle versus the competitors but you save by how long it lasts, smells great as well. I will buy again. I will recommend.
Kristen D.
Haverhill
I love the scent on this and a little goes a long way when washing dishes. This is one thing that I’ll gladly spend more money on the brand because I know it’s worth two of the other cleaners. And it’s so gentle. I’ve washed puppies and kittens with this stuff with no worries. One of my dogs has gotten sprayed by a skunk more than once and the dawn really helps to get the oils of the spray out of her fur. I love a product that can multitask.
Alli P.
I love just about everything about this product! It smells amazing! Leaves my hands soft! Gets my dishes super clean! You don’t even have to use but just a little bit! It’s very affordable! I would recommend this !
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
Dawn is such an amazing dish soap ! I love all the scents it has its amazing ! You need such little soap unlike other brands that are just water ! I love this soap! I highly recommend this soap to everyone !
Michelle C.
This stiff smells amazing. I hate washing dishes but would wash everyday of I had this to use. I think my kids even love the smell since they have been doing the dishes without me asking ! !
Carissa O.
I love dawn products. The smell of this soap is amazing and it cleans so well. It really cuts through grease and I feel confident that my dishes are truly
Clean whenever I use it. And of course it makes the kitchen smell wonderful. I would definitely recommend.
Lupe M.
Washing dishes and enjoying it lol , this soap has changed it all. The scent reminds me of bath and body lotion Japanese cherry blossom , and job wise it great! It degreases easily with no hassle and it’s not expensive at all. Can be found at any grocery store .
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I love the scent of this detergent. Also I like that you can add bleach to this detergent. I've found out the hard way that not all detergents play nice with bleach. So don't put bleach in any old detergent.....read the warning label first!