BY DAWN

Get the squeaky-clean dishes you're looking for with Dawn Ultra dishwashing liquid! Dawn Ultra dish soap has the strength you need to fight even the toughest grease. It's concentrated so it can clean 2X more greasy dishes* while suds last. So you can cook up big meals in the kitchen without worrying about a big mess in the sink. see more...

Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, Summertime Showers
  • "A little bit goes along way with this and it cleans just the same if not better" in 1 review
  • "and a little goes a long way and plus it smell so good" in 1 review
  • "Dawn is a wonderful product, and this soap is no exception smells great and has all the wonderful cleaning power of dawn." in 1 review
  • "super happy with this dish wash, its gets rid of the dirt and smells good - thats a bonus" in 1 review
connie c.
Monticello, FL
Love the smell and how it makes my hands feel so soft.'its not like most brands that kill the skin on the hands making them brittle.
mine was 2 bucks at a dollar store and I'm glad to have got it because it works great,like any other DAWN product dish washing liquids.
i do recommend this if you want really soft hands and cleaner dishes
Alyssa K.
I will always love Dawn and Palmolive more than the expensive brands. I purchased this dish soap at the dollar store, and was very happy with it. The summertime smell is awesome, it does the trick, and for the price, you can't really complain.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
A great soap to clean with; I know this is always recommended to me by doctors. I don't love the smell of the Simply Clean kind that I have at my house. I wish I had a better smell! Otherwise it works great and everything looks great!
Kenya L.
Clayton, NJ
I love Dawn dish detergent! It does a great job of getting my dishes clean. Only a small amount of dish detergent is needed, so it lasts me a long time.
Lynlee E.
This dish detergent is great and it's only $2 at dollar General . And it even smells great '
Katie R.
This works on getting our grease stains like no other. If I get oil on my hands from cooking and need to get it off fast I always reach for dawn. Just a tiny bit of it in my hands and rinse them under water like I would just be washing them normally and the oil is gone. It is safe and effective and I love that a little goes a long way!
Andrea H.
Huntington, WV
I love anything Dawn. It foams up very nicely, and takes the dirt right off. If I put a couple drops of dawn in a pan and let it soak, it rubs right off without issue. I do think you have to use a decent amount when doing dishes, but it gets the job done. It's the only brand of dish detergent I buy.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Nothing cleans better than Dawn in my experience. Especially the original blue one. This one was a nice scent, but I always go back to the original blue. It's great at removing stains when mixed with hydrogen peroxide & baking soda.
Kristy M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Is there another brand of dish washing liquid??? Dawn is not just good for dishes, but it breaks up.grease stains in your clothing as well. It gets off those hard to clean spots on your dishes and smells fabulous too!
Sarah V.
Kelso, WA
I love dawn dish soap. It works wonders on my dishes! The smell is great and it works fantastic. Very effective product in my opinion. It is affordable. I buy the huge one. I definitely would recommend.