Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent 21.6 Oz (3 Pack) uploaded by Irene F.

BY DAWN

Contains double the everyday grease cleaning ingredients in every drop versus the leading non-concentrated dish soap.Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last. see more...

• I love Dawn product and especially the original blue sent...9 Answers
  • I love Dawn dish soap and how powerful it is! I tend to u...3 Answers
Skylar T.
Seneca, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Dawn has so many different uses, from washing dogs and other animals to cleaning the dirt and brim off of dishes and even counters. I love the scent. This is the only soap for cleaning I will ever use. I recommend.
Angie B.
This is the only dish washing liquid I use. It does cut through tough grease and it isn't too harsh on your hands. I also use it to bathe my dogs and wash my car since it has a gentle formula. It will even take some grease stains out of your clothes. It's affordable and a little goes a long way.
aye j.
Oceanside
My baby has very sensitive skin, I've times everything for baby sensitive skin. When I ran out of the yellow Johnson Johnson, this was the only one she didn't cry with when put on her but still she would have dry skin. (She has Eczema) I used Dawn dish soap they use to clean the ducks from grease oil. Well wasn't til 2 days I noticed her skin was looking better and felt softer as I was applying to her skin. Right after Shes out I coat her with aquaphor to keep that moisture lock in:) HAS to be the one with the little duck if your child has very sensitive skin
Ashley B.
London, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I love dawn dish soap! It’s the only dish soap I use! It’s very effective and always gets my dishes clean no matter what’s been on them, I highly recommend. Always great pricing. And I love that they save the animals!
Alexandra O.
It works great. I hand wash everything in my house and it accomplish my expectations. I've been using it for almost 4 years non-stop. Nice scent. Pretty decent price. I buy the bigger one and it lasts for months and months. I recommended 100%.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
Working with animals means a lot of cleaning. Which means a lot of dawn. Weather its for cleaning food bows, litter boxes,,cages, floors, windows, animals, i recommend dawn. Its gentle enough for their sensitive skin but is tough enough to get the dirt and gunk out easily.
Damaris R.
Santa Ana
me and my mom like to use this soap when we are washing the dishes it makes foam super fast and do things need much of it , very amazing soap
Tinkki E.
Like the commercial says done takes grease out of your way and it also helps with pets if the animals are too young to bathe in the pesticides you can use the dawn to keep the fleas off your animals
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
My go to dish detergent though lately I feel like I have to use #mor to get the same effect. I don't know if its me. I still like the product but I go thru it faster.
Joelia L.
Los Fresnos , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this soap!!!! My hubby would tell me that it was good with Pans and to take off grease and I never believed him because I use to get the fancy soaps but one day I noticed those fancy soaps were just not cutting it for me so I bought this one and I absolutely loved it, it definitely worked for me and I totally recommend it!!
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
I love Dawn product and especially the original blue sent. I of course have used dawn for dishes and I have also used it to wash my car. What are some other good uses for dawn dish soap ?
Kaitlin A.
I love Dawn dish soap and how powerful it is! I tend to use it on everything. The only thing I'm wondering is if it will be safe to wash my newborn's bottles and binkys with. I've been told to use more natural soaps, but would the chemicals with this be too harsh or leave anything behind?