Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent 21.6 Oz (3 Pack) uploaded by Irene F.

BY DAWN

Contains double the everyday grease cleaning ingredients in every drop versus the leading non-concentrated dish soap.Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last. see more...

• I love Dawn product and especially the original blue sent...9 Answers
  • I love Dawn dish soap and how powerful it is! I tend to u...3 Answers
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
This dish soap is too harsh for my hands. My hands are too sensitive. If you have sensitive skin, stay away. Made my hands crack. Very nice scent and price is okay but not good for sensitive skin.
Gladis P.
Pacoima, CA
I don't like using this dishwashing soap. The only problem I have with this is the smells. I don't like it. Maybe it's just me that's bothered by it but I could not wash my dishes with it. I will stick to my Lemon scent dishwashing soap.
Irene F.
Plain City, OH
I love Dawn I won't use anything but Dawn It cuts the grease and dried on foods, there is many uses for it
Imani B.
Dallas, TX
I feel like I'm doing the right thing when I buy dawn. It smells good and I believe the company does something to help penguins. It's a bit expensive but I'm starting to become loyal to the brand.
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
My go to dish detergent though lately I feel like I have to use #mor to get the same effect. I don't know if its me. I still like the product but I go thru it faster.
Jessica L.
Holdenville, OK
This soap takes away the grease from my dishes so good and it smells pretty good! The price isn’t bad at all either!
Zimri F.
San Antonio, TX
Recently purchased this again at Walmart. And I just had forgot how amazing it works, it's so foamy don't need to apply alot for it to wash a good amount of dishes, it also works very good to kill fleas lol
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Just bought this today actually. Prefer organic soaps, but this is decently priced and works great so I buy it. Plus the cute duck draws me in.
Ashlen M.
Lodi, WI
I really like dawn dish soap, I make a lot of homemade lotions and body products and this really helps the oils and butters come right off of my dishes and hands. Definitely great for getting tough things out of dishes.
Rebecca L.
Redondo Beach, CA
I have a bottle that says now 2x the strength and another one that says 3x and they are exactly the same in color and packaging and product performance, which makes me chuckle.  It washes my dishes fine.
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
I love Dawn product and especially the original blue sent. I of course have used dawn for dishes and I have also used it to wash my car. What are some other good uses for dawn dish soap ?
Kaitlin A.
I love Dawn dish soap and how powerful it is! I tend to use it on everything. The only thing I'm wondering is if it will be safe to wash my newborn's bottles and binkys with. I've been told to use more natural soaps, but would the chemicals with this be too harsh or leave anything behind?